Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Unread 04-02-2011, 02:24 AM   #1
spux666

Majora's Wrath Cosplay, Need Help!

Hey guys, I guess this will be the first cosplay I've ever made so bare with me . I'm really want to do a cosplay of major's wrath from the legend of zelda: majora's mask.

Here are a couple links so you guys get an idea of what i'm trying to get.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...1t:429,r:3,s:0

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...144 0&bih=750

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...1440 &bih=750

So ya, I hope those give you a good understanding about what the character looks like. So no wim looking for any and all suggestions, right from scratch, cause I have zero clue as to where to start or what to do....and no I do not skilled with a needle and thread nor do I know how to function a sowing machine, plz help
spux666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Adlez

Wow, that is an ambitious costume. I suppose you could by a bodysuit/leotard and paint on the colors. The projecting pieces could be made with cardboard, papier mache or foam rubber (for the chest piece.) I don't think you would really need to sew for it though, so I think that works in your favor
Unread 04-03-2011, 01:12 AM   #3
spux666

Suit

ya i was actually looking at those zentia suits I think their called, and I was thinking about painting the patterns on but I wasn't sure if it would work or not. Like alot of the suits i've found are metallic or they just look like they wouldn't hold the paint well. Do you know if the paint would start to flake off easily while I move?
spux666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
Viveeh
necrocarnival

Cotton and cotton blend fabric suits will take paint better than metallic, lycra and spandex ones. You can paint a suit with fabric paints, and seal it by ironing if it's required (from the inside of the suit!). Different brand fabric paints can be very different in quality and ease of use, I suggest using Pebeo fabric paint if you can find some. There must be a place online to buy it. Good luck with the cosplay, Majora's Wrath is an awesome character!
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote