Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Soul Eater

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
Timinsk

Thumbs down Dr. Stein Where?

I hope I'm posting in the right location. But I'm looking to do a full Dr. Stein from Soul Eater. Everything from head piece to shoes. I'm 5'10 with size 11 feet, looking to do the full thing. But I can't find any good cosplay outfits online. If i do they don't seem so high quality but yet a lab coat with permanent marker drawn everywhere..

Hoping I maybe able to find someone who knows a good play I could get everything I need or maybe someone who can make me something?

Thank you in advance,
Mike
Timinsk is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
Timinsk

anyone?..
Timinsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
Ginryuu
Needs More Bling

There are a lot of people who prefer to make their outfits when they hold high standards for the quality of the cosplay. However it's understandable that people don't have the time to learn how to sew. This kind of sounds like the situation your in.

So what you want to do is search for a commissioner, somebody who you want to pay to make the costume for you using your measurements. You can try looking through this thread here:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=79110
Commissioners on cosplay.com list what they can do there, you can read through and possibly find somebody that has the skill-set for all of Stein's pieces...or possibly commission different pieces from different people. You can look through their galleries to see what kind of work they do for themselves and see if it's the quality you're looking for. You can also check out the commissioner review threads for extra input.
http://www.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246

I sew my own costumes, but don't take commissions so I can't help you out...but hopefully you'll be able to find somebody who can with that information. Good luck!
Kotsubaki Sentarou (Bleach), Jin (Samurai Champloo), Kittan Bachika [pre-timeskip] (Gurren Lagann), Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei), Giriko (Soul Eater), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), Tulio (The Road to El Dorado), Leon Garcia de Asturias (Trinity Blood), Senri (+Anima), Serpico (Berserk)
Cosplays in Progress
Leon Garcia de Austrias (Trinity Blood)
My ULTIMATE Cosplay List!
http://www.cosplay.com/journal/m143513/
Ginryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
simplemindedsau

I agree with Ginryuu, commissioners will usually do really excellent jobs for reasonable prices ^_^
simplemindedsau is offline   Reply With Quote