Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 09-07-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
hailee

Match Wigs Review

This was my second wig purchase ever, and my first purchase from Matchwigs.com. I ordered the Wig sometime in January/February

Product: "DONNA SHORT BEIGE BLONDE WIG COSPLAY"
http://matchwigs.com/buy-cosplay-wig...g-cosplay.html

Product Description: (From website)
Wig Length:: 12 in. / 30cm (Short)
Length Notes:: Most of our mannequins have cute small faces. We recommend you to measure from your head center-top downwards towards your chin and shoulders.
Wig Size:: Free Size - 21" / 53cm un-stretched and can go up to 23-24" / 58-61cm. Comes with secure fasteners. Designed to fit all heads.
Fiber Type:: Extra-soft Hiperlon fiber. Heat resistant up to 360F/180C. C'mon who needs that hot, like really?!
Wig Info:: Extra fiber strand counts for luxuriously thick wig. Washable in cool water with normal hair shampoo.

Shipping: So I went with the free shipping for this wig, since I really didn't have a deadline for when it had to be here. It arrived in about two-three weeks once it had shipped!

Customer Service: Amazing. They always answer my email inquiries quickly and they are very informative. I love the live Chat feature. No complaints here!

Overall I had a great experience with match wigs. The wigs are great quality, but i do find the wig cap to be a little snug. (I have a large head though, and its not a huge problem.) The wig is a bit shorter in person than on the wighead, but they do mention that on their website. I am very impressed, and I am waiting for my next order of wigs to come in now!

Overall Rating: 0-10 (0 is poor, 10 is excellent): 9

To view photos Please view THIS tumblr post.

hailee is offline   Reply With Quote