Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Unread 11-03-2003, 09:30 PM   #1
Dj_[K]

Initial D Cosplayers for AN2004

I waz just wondering if there's any Initial D cosplayers that are gonna attend AN2K4. I'm goin with my buddies but I think I'll probably be the only one cosplaying as Keisuke Takahashi. Anyway if there's any ID cosplayers, drop a message.

Latez
Dj_[K] is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-03-2003, 10:34 PM   #2
Infini
~

I might consider going as someone if there's going to be a group or something, but I'm not sure who. I would like to go as Ryosuke, but I don't have really short hair and I'm not male. Hehe. I do have a white FC3S RX-7 though....

-Infini
Infini is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2003, 11:12 PM   #3
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Ive already got a Natsuki costume its the one from the first stage's opening song ^_^(the crop top one...i..dunno if anyone knows what im talking about lol)

i <3 initial D ^_^

<3 Lancers
heki-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2003, 11:16 PM   #4
Minakolabelle
Toshiya's evil twin

I'm *not* trying to sound rude or snobbish when I post this but, are you cosplaying the people or the cars?

Not to many people wll notice your in costume if you cosplay the people UNLESS you really look like the character. That's my biggest prob with Initial D cosplay, the clothing is just to normal so I don't even notice cosplayers if I see them.
Minakolabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2003, 10:35 AM   #5
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

*shrug* speaking for myself, im doing the people-character lol. and LOL thats why ive made it (about over a year ago X_X), but its never made its way out of my closet and to a con--mainly bcuz itll look like normal clothes.

BUT a friend recently suggested that i do an initialD logo tatoo on the small of my back

but ya...even if i do use it, ill use it for the dance, or for lounging around latelatelate friday/saturday nite lol. its comfy :3
Unread 11-04-2003, 01:12 PM   #6
Kisa

I had a really amusing Masq. idea for this (to avoid looking like I'm in Real-people clothes), but it will never get done. Also, the hotel would HATE it.... >.>
It was somewhat along the lines of cosplaying the Cars. Which i've seen done, but is amusing nonetheless....
Oh Initial D.
Only you could make me think Brother with Cars having sex is funny.
(and yes, I do mean the cars having hot hot sex.)

Last edited by Kisa : 11-04-2003 at 01:16 PM.
Kisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2003, 06:31 PM   #7
Dj_[K]

lol! dude, that thought never crossed my mind--ppl cosplaying as cars. anyway, if i see anyone cosplaying as a hachi-roku or somethin, that'll be the first pic i'll take.
Ya...I dunno any groups yet that will cosplay as initial d characters. That's part of the reason I started this thread. But i dunno, if there's no groups or anything, just individual characters, I guess a small gathering would be nice.
BTW if I were to cosplay as a car (lol) I'd either be a Evo4, an RX7 FD, or (all-time favorite) 180SXxy
Unread 11-05-2003, 08:18 PM   #8
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

if u end up organizing a small gathering, let me know! ^_^ initial d's so awesome^_^ looking forward to meeting u
Unread 11-05-2003, 08:49 PM   #9
nuriko001
fuwakyo

takes out mike and takes a deep breathe 'trip to the world yo.. crap.. i frogotot he rest..

AROUND THE WORLD!
Unread 11-05-2003, 09:32 PM   #10
Dj_[K]

Thumbs down

TRIP TO THE WORLD, YO HERE WE GO, UNKNOWN WORLD E TO, something, something, line... something, KABITO!
damn! I'm a Japanese-wannabe whitey (puts a bullet in his head)

anyway, bak to the reason why I'm writing this reply...
I'm planning to go to animecon, which is this sunday at the metro convention centre, and...ya I guess for a pre-show I'll probably try to spike my hair hardcore, wear my green baggys and wear my grey adidas sweatshirt (ya, you heard me..ADIDAS, cuz I'm soo damn cheap to go out and buy a no-name grey sweatshirt with nothing on it, like Keisuke's). But ya, since this is just a test-out I guess I'll just try out the stuff I got. Hopefully I'll get everything by next year for AN2K4. But ya I guess the point is, I'm tryin to organize a small ID cosplay gathering, as Heki-chan asked. So if anyone's planning to show up at a one-day anime convention this sunday, drop a few messages with your replies and where you wanna meet.

Latez

GAMBLE RUMBLE, something, something SCRAMBLE! (damn, I'm pathetic!)
Unread 11-06-2003, 02:20 AM   #11
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

ill be at the con on sunday--but no natsuki ^_^;
but ill keep an eye out for ya ^___^ see ya there
Unread 11-06-2003, 05:15 PM   #12
Dj_[K]

aight cool
this sunday then

aw shit, I guess I'll be the only one cosplaying as an ID character :'( and nobody will notice that I'm cosplaying either :'( (damn regular clothes)
hehe j/k
ya, I guess I'll be waiting at the entrance under the escalators for a while when i arrive (which will probably be at like 11-12 or something. last convention of the year, that's why I get there early) if I'm not there then I guess I'll be lost somewhere in the dealer's room upstairs looking around at random stuff or playing ID arcade if they still have it there.

tha'z all there is to it
latez
see ya there

Engine's over the red degrees, and my heart beats as fast as I can breathe
But I don't wanna claim any stops, they wanna say I'm quitting

Unread 11-08-2003, 11:32 PM   #13
Dj_[K]

yah man

juss finished test-spiking mah hair for animecon (sexxay hair) lol j/k
i dunno, s'aight I think. Only problem right now is....CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW!
...again, i dunno... I'm bored that's why I'm writing all this. ¬_¬ XD
anyway yah, hope to see u all (or most of u)...(ah hell, hope to see all ppl that are coming) tomorrow at animecon

Peace out

Unread 11-09-2003, 06:24 PM   #14
Dj_[K]

eewww

animecon suckd! the area where it was set up waz soo f**kin small, and not to mention that it waz packed. 6 hours of boredom (DAAAMN). thank god I stayed there till 1, then I left to go to woodbine for some Initial D arcade (yeehh) and some DDR. So overall, I just spent about an hour at animecon (and blew 10 bucks just to get my hand stamped for nothing, cuz I never came back there) and spent my remaining 20 on upgrades for my RX7 FD and Lancer Evo4. With the $3 that I had left, I did some Paranoia evolution, trip machine climax, max300 on light, and paranoia survivor, which i failed on standard. This waz pretty much my day. I spiked my hair for nothing >

ah well

Today's lesson: one-day conventions are shit! XD

Latez