Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Unread 04-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
Sonadira

Esther Blanchett, Maria's Gown?

Anyone know that pink gown from Trinity Blood, Episode 4? I though it looked great on her, and I loooove Esther and what she stands for. The more I rewatch episodes, the more that dress calls to me. You guys think I should go for it? Any tips or suggesions? Feedback!!!

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/i...tos/919038.jpg
Sonadira is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
Aoipeach
The Colour Fruit

i think it's a great idea, i don't think i've seen anybody do it yet. However, you will have to either sew it yourself or get it commissioned I think. I don't think it exists on any shops. If you can't find any better reference pictures than that one for it though, you may want to watch the episode again on your computer somehow, dvd or streaming etc, then pause and screenshot the views you want.
Aoipeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
FeyMeggan

it might be easier if you ask specific questions, since we have LOTS of tips, just not sure what you might have issues with!

Sanity Check
Costume list 2009: Finished 17 initially planned :: 15 completed :: 6 moved to next year
Costume list 2010: Started 6 from '09 :: 9 initially planned, now up to 22 total
FeyMeggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Nefertieh
:B

Here is a better view of the dress:

This dress isn't cosplayed as much as her other outfits, because it is a lot more simple, compared to the designs in the novels or the manga.
Nefertieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
Sephirayne
Ranger from the North

I've seen a couple of cosplayers do the artbook version of it http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/345853 . Never seen the anime version. Would be nice to see. Best of luck. You should be able to find a pattern that works in evening or bridal.
Sephiroth(Dissidia FF and Classic) - Abel Nightroad(Empire, Early AX white jacket, AX Artbook and Gold Armour with BOOK O' DOOOMM) - Cain Nightroad(Trinity Blood Artbook) - Madam Red and Undertaker(Kuroshitsuji) - Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter films) - Legolas(Lord of The Rings Films) -

Trinity Blood - when one Nightroad is never enough. Experience it for yourself today!
Sephirayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
Sonadira

I love the artbook and will be doing her blue nun outfit from the art book as well, but I figured that I liked the simple and elegant color of the anime gown, not to mention that episode was so toughing ^_^!

I'm definitly going to sew it myself, I already figured that. My greatest concern at the moment as I'm getting started is how much boning I want in the top and also how wide I want it to turn out. I am planning to go to a con in this for one day that my friends and I have destignated for pictures, so I want to fit through doors, but I want to give the poof justice. Also, how soft do I want the dress to be in terms of am I using wide boning in a hoop skirt or will I simply use a ruffled slip. Suggestions, suggestions!
Sonadira is offline   Reply With Quote