Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 63 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #811
krazikupo
Yes, that's my real hair

Whoo~
Just got back from Anime Boston!
Here's a pic of my cosplay :') (I'm the Rin)
Not very noticeable, but my flames have LED's inside so they do glow~
Here's me photobombing some Shura's... You can see my tail in this pic :'D

Also, thanks a bunch for the accessory pictures! I have to finish those up. I want to redo my belt chain since I wasn't happy with how it came out, but I didn't have time to redo it in time for AB. Also, any reason the robot isn't pictured?.... Does anyone have a better picture of the little robot kubrick? I had made him, but he got lost at AB after one of the photoshoots so I have to redo him ):

So, as of now, I'm missing some accessories, the sword bag/sword and the fluffy boots. I have the fabric ready to go, so I'll upload pics when I work on it for my next con :')

2012 Lineup
AB, Anime Next, Otacon, CtCon, Another Anime Con
Rin - Ao no Exorcist

Last edited by krazikupo : 04-09-2012 at 11:32 AM.
krazikupo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #812
Murtagh

i haven't posted here in a while. but i've re-done my Amaimon point/spike and i also did the little broccoli puff on top. here's a picture: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3188547/
Murtagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #813
touchmon
Make All The Things!

^I love the broccoli top. XD

Finished the bag part of Rin's sword bag. Tomorrow I'm planning on attaching the straps and I'm hoping that will go well without too much trouble.

EDIT: Finished the bag!. My sword is a bit too small for it though so I'm going to need to stick a long dowel or something in there to help it keep its shape.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by touchmon : 04-11-2012 at 02:53 PM.
touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2012, 04:04 AM   #814
SorcererSupreme
Man of Mystery

Hello, everyone!

I already have parts of two Ao no Ex cosplays~ Shura Kirigakure and Kuro. I wore my Kuro hoodie around Katsucon, but I was working in the Artists Alley and didn't do any makeup or anything. I've got pics of it up on my dA account~
http://thegundammkii.deviantart.com/#/d4s5ff4
Shura is still a work in progress. My base wig is simply not up to snuff, and I'm still working on being in better shape for when I can debut the costume at Anime Weekend Atlanta.

I'm really glad to see that this anime/manga has so many fans and cosplayers! I really like it so far and I hope to cosplay some more characters from this series in the future.
Unread 04-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #815
Xeraki

HI GUYS! I haven't had the time to read all of these posts, so I am sorry if I end up repeating something that has already been said. Anyways, I'm glad to meet some other Ao no Exorcist cosplayers! I really love this show and can't wait to get my cosplay started

This is my first cosplay ever, so I will probably have some questions..and I figure this is probably the best place to turn to!

My biggest concern is going to be the wig, and learning how to make Yukio's coat (for now).

I've been looking at this wig: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COS-Headless... em1c22379db7 (possibly finding a cheaper one of the same wig lol) that could work for both Rin and Yukio with a little bit of styling. When I mentioned this to another friend they told me to never buy wings from ebay, but I've seen on here that someone has never had trouble from them. So...what are your thoughts on this?
Xeraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #816
SorcererSupreme
Man of Mystery

I'd go to EpicCosplay or Arda Wigs before eBay, but then I don't buy anything on eBay.

EpicCosplay and Hello Cosplay have mixed reviews; and Arda doesn't have the giant selection of some of the other retailers, but you should be able to find something you can easily use on any of these sites.
Unread 04-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #817
Hitsugi_Wolf

wow, I'm amazed at how popular Rin Okumura is!
I honestly thought I was one in a handfull that loved Ao No Exorcist!!
this 21st will be my VERY FIRST time cosplaying and I'm trying to cos Rin, so far my hopes are loooow u__u....I have the pants, the boots, sword is in process, my wig is on it's way but doubt I'll have it on time (I have a mohawk so I really need it)...white school shirt barely gonna buy it, gripes! wish me luck you guys! xD
Hitsugi_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #818
MinaUchiha2
Cosplay not in a can

I'll be doing Shura, what I've been calling spider Shura, though I think its a chapter art: http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/y...ime/631211.jpg
Hopefully I can get it done for Animazement next month. @.@

2014 Cosplays for Ichibancon/Triadanimecon/Nashicon/Animazement:
Eternal Sailor Moon & Fruits Usagi, Sailor Moon.
Upgraded Magical Girl Mami, Madoka Magica.
School & SAO Asuna, Sword Art Online.
Code Black in Ashford C.C., Code Geass.
Mimori & Takamina, AKB0048.
Ballgown!TARDIS, Doctor Who.
And lots of Lolita.
MinaUchiha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #819
Hitsugi_Wolf

MinaUchiha2 that looks amazing, and I'm actually planning to do a Rin just like on that pic because I'm short on time and won't have the jacket/blazer ready xD
I salute your courage for a daring cosplay! good luck , hope you get it done! if not go and just have fun and take pics =P
Hitsugi_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #820
SorcererSupreme
Man of Mystery

Manga Shura is so hard to pin down! She's always wearing something different; which I'm grateful for, really.

I'm just going to wing the outfit as I put it together and I'll mix it up so that I'm not wearing the same thing every day. I'd also like to make a Shura inspired Qi or Wa Lolita outfit for AWA's formal, but I'm a bit intimidated by the elaborate nature of the fashion.

I'd really like to cosplay Bon, but I just don't feel Manry enough to pull him off properly.
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #821
EsapdaLexa

how do i make mephistos hat? can somebody help me?
R U MINE?
EsapdaLexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #822
EsapdaLexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeraki View Post
HI GUYS! I haven't had the time to read all of these posts, so I am sorry if I end up repeating something that has already been said. Anyways, I'm glad to meet some other Ao no Exorcist cosplayers! I really love this show and can't wait to get my cosplay started

This is my first cosplay ever, so I will probably have some questions..and I figure this is probably the best place to turn to!

My biggest concern is going to be the wig, and learning how to make Yukio's coat (for now).

I've been looking at this wig: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COS-Headless... em1c22379db7 (possibly finding a cheaper one of the same wig lol) that could work for both Rin and Yukio with a little bit of styling. When I mentioned this to another friend they told me to never buy wings from ebay, but I've seen on here that someone has never had trouble from them. So...what are your thoughts on this?
Im cosplaying rin and yukio both and i think that is a really good idea
R U MINE?
EsapdaLexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #823
SafetyPinBandit

Om nom nom. I finally had time over the weekend to work on some stuffs~

I found a decent shirt to use for Amaimon at a local thrift store. I just need to size it, chop off half the sleeves, and add yellow stripes. I THINK I have to change the button orientation. I just need to figure out if the buttons need to be on the left side or the right side for a guy's shirt...

Also picked on the green nail polish and I got fake nails from the dollar store. :> Win for cosplaying without breaking the bank.
SafetyPinBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #824
heaven_firings

@Safety: The buttons on mens shirts are on the right side, left side has the button holes.

So I technically finished Renzou but I need to work on the wig, so I'm not completely happy with it. And I need to reposition the buttons and add the holes to the other side.

Then I want to start working on his K'rik. Anyone know how to simulate flames for the tip?
heaven_firings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #825
SafetyPinBandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven_firings View Post
@Safety: The buttons on mens shirts are on the right side, left side has the button holes.
Thank you!! You just save me some time since I didn't have to look it up
SafetyPinBandit is offline   Reply With Quote