Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Nekocon

Unread 11-10-2003, 03:32 AM   #1
yukitoLeonheart
Gwen Stefani Rules <3

Official Post Con Report

What a long weekend it has been. The con may have not been the best, with things wise, but the people who attended it made it really amazing. That's pretty much what I can say about the con. The staff was going nuts and treating everyone like crud and yelling because of the silliest things, and I understand they didn't want anyone to get hurt, but they were crazy about so many things. It's ok though, I know they were nice. Oh and btw, the fire alarm thing was an ACCIDENT! My friend Eric, one of the sweetest kids ever, got slammed into one by accident. then he was honest and confessed instead of leaving. They treated him so badly he was crying. I really got pissed at that, they could of been nice about kicking him aout and making him leave, but they like screamed at him apparently and said awful things. I was so upset with the way people were treated. Still, everyone who went to the con rocks! Also, I was upset because my skit was supposed to run a lot longer, and I did change it legitimately but they didn't note it so they made me end it.......... I had about 20 more people I wanted to call up on stage and thank. At least I got the point across that you need to cherish your friends and realize, we don't know how long we have, we need to hjold all those close dear. I did have a real skit too, but I was just like on the floor crying on Friday and hadn't slept for 60 hours and just thought, I need to say this. I actually feel releaved now. Tomorrow I am going to see my friends grave and finally say goodbye.

It's sad that I can only say shoutouts to so few many of the people are not on this site, I know Al took pictures of them, but they were iffy about joining except for one girl who was the best singer and should of won the Karaoke, she was so much fun. So if a person named singing Aeris (I told her she has to join and be that and she was like aw) appears it's her, and she is cute! She was amazing at the Karaoke!

Anyway, suprisingly my first shoutout goes to Reika

Reika, on Friday I had no clue how nervous you were about your dress, it so gorgeous with the feathers. I was seriously crossing my fingers when they were announcing Craftsmanship.............I saw how passionate you were and I when I heard your name I seriously couldn't of been happier. Way to go girl, I give you props despite anything, you are one kick butt girl in my book. The rest of the East Coast crew, I give you guys props, too.

Al, thanks for actually taking pictures, even with my crass outfit and Melons, It made my crossplay oh so fun!

Midknight, you are the cutest Sally, I told you like 8 hours ago I would say that too, but you were. I didn't tell you but I wanted to give you such a hug that night, but I was just so shy because I just love Sally and you looked so much like her it was intimidating. I really will never see that movie or here my favorite song," together forever" I think and not think of your costume.

Just.......... thanks to everyone, everyone at the convention made my weekend actually livable. Sorry if you thought the Mellons and crossplay was much, I was sad and was reall overcompensating by trying to be goofy. I will never give another woman crap about boobs again....... they are HEAVY.

Have the best week EVER, I know I need it and you all should too.

Matt
yukitoLeonheart is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-10-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
yukitoLeonheart
Gwen Stefani Rules <3

Ok Finally I can update

Tora, I thought you said your name was AURA, of course I know you. You are not only a cute girl (with the glasses on Friday I was like blush, you make such an incredible crossplay of Inuyasha it rules

Oshi, I loved your Link, next time I see you I will hook you up with Gaara clasp

Cordless Runner, you were so cute, you are a DDR cutie,

Dizzy Lizzy, I love that one picture of you, it really was adorable

There are so many others, btw, everyone, we owe a huge shoutout to Pocky Man, he was amazing and made everyone happy.

Well anyway thanks everyone for a nice weekend, I am still really out of it because of my brain, it is still just tough dealing with things, but I know I can get through it with prayers and God (sorry if you are anti religious).

But seriously, you guys are all my friends, I want to get to know you more. We really should always try to make friends to hold dear and always let them know,

Lots of Love to EVERYONE
Unread 11-10-2003, 11:35 PM   #3
Reiko
Agent S

^_^ thanks so much and thanks for your help too ^_^
Unread 11-11-2003, 08:04 AM   #4
Tora
Agent IY

Thank you! Don't worry, you weren't the only one who confused my name. But thanks again, especially for helping us on Sat night.

AoC.com

M*Y*V
Tora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2003, 08:10 AM   #5
yukitoLeonheart
Gwen Stefani Rules <3

Uh, I just woke up like 30 minutes ago, yea, you guys are NE buddies. I will always be around to help
Unread 11-11-2003, 08:26 AM   #6
Midknight
Agent X

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukitoLeonheart
Midknight, you are the cutest Sally, I told you like 8 hours ago I would say that too, but you were. I didn't tell you but I wanted to give you such a hug that night, but I was just so shy because I just love Sally and you looked so much like her it was intimidating. I really will never see that movie or here my favorite song," together forever" I think and not think of your costume.
That is so sweet... I'm sorry you were intimidated by Sally though... It was nice chatting Sunday evening (and I'm only slightly traumatized by the afro plushies lol). I'm sorry about your friend and other troubles -_-

Thanks for the shout out! ^_^
Midknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2003, 08:40 AM   #7
yukitoLeonheart
Gwen Stefani Rules <3

hehe sorry, I joke around too much, you want to know something cute, I have been listening to Sally and Jack singing to each other for the past day, when I first heard it I remember and was so moved. In reality, I don't really LOVE Afro Ken, he is kind of, not real and a plush animal....... it was a joke because there were no Yukis so I said he was the projection of everything I want and need in someone I love. It's a stupid gag. I do think that it is CUTE though.

For you

"My dearest friend, if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side, where we can gaze into the stars, and can sit together...... now and forever, for it was plain as anyone can see, we're simply meant to be"
Unread 11-15-2003, 02:54 AM   #8
sandruu
Anime Otaku! ^_^'

Here is my con report! Wrote a few days later and late night so forgive me it is sucks.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/forestdrake/
-Justin ^_^'
sandruu is offline   Reply With Quote