Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #91
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
I wanna live with you D:< YOU EAT ALL THE GOOD NOM NOMS.
Food is one of those things we are not willing to skimp on. We should be, but we're not. Even so, I wish we could say we ate a lot better than we actually do. Far too often it's like "I'm lazy and don't feel like shopping or cooking. You want fast food again?" "Fine, but you're picking it up." And then it's just burgers and fries forever.

AMURICA.

But seriously, now that my feet and ankles are swelling to grotesque proportions, I'm making a concerted effort to cut way back on my sodium intake and make healthier food choices.

This did not stop me from getting sausage-and-pepper pizza, mozzarella sticks, and Caesar salad last night. It did stop me from getting the sausage-and-pepper panini with fries, though.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #92
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Food is one of those things we are not willing to skimp on. We should be, but we're not. Even so, I wish we could say we ate a lot better than we actually do. Far too often it's like "I'm lazy and don't feel like shopping or cooking. You want fast food again?" "Fine, but you're picking it up." And then it's just burgers and fries forever.

AMURICA.

But seriously, now that my feet and ankles are swelling to grotesque proportions, I'm making a concerted effort to cut way back on my sodium intake and make healthier food choices.

This did not stop me from getting sausage-and-pepper pizza, mozzarella sticks, and Caesar salad last night. It did stop me from getting the sausage-and-pepper panini with fries, though.
But consider that you are eating junk food for two tummies, EXCUSES! If anyone questions you just point to your tummy and grunt.

I would like to have more days like that, because my moms cooking is bland and horrible and she cooks the way people did when housewives still wore heals when vacuuming.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #93
FallofIcarus

There's a new place by boyfriend's called "yo mon" and they have self serve frozen yogurt! Soo I go there twice a week. And get three flavors with numerouss toppings. It's pretty much heaven. Also, I'm a fan of hot dogs wrapped in bacon. Because there should be no other way to eat a hot dog. The best way to cook that is over a fire. Obviously.

Smore's anyone? I got a bag of EXTRA LARGE marshmallows. They are the size of my fist. I kind of want to explode them in the microwave

Lets be friends on Facebook

Follow me on twitter @Dolly_cosplay

Please support me in Cosplay Idol
FallofIcarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 12:13 PM   #94
Chimera~Moon

Tea... In the summer I drink an obnoxious ammount of tea.. -drinks 3rd bottle of tea since 9-
Day2- Swimstuck Terezi
Day3- Lady Nightwing
Chimera~Moon is offline   Reply With Quote