Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #106
konanaly
I believe,I can,I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThakYuki View Post
Yeah I'd look really creepy with no hair.
yeah,you are right,now i tie up my hair,although it's short.
my blog:
bestcosplay

cosplayonline

find me on facebook.
konanaly is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #107
ThePirateNinjah

Face shape consideration + personal preference.

I personally love myself with a short bob, since if I wear my hair too long my face can be lost in the hair. XD And I hate pony tails.
ThePirateNinjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2011, 05:56 AM   #108
konanaly
I believe,I can,I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePirateNinjah View Post
Face shape consideration + personal preference.

I personally love myself with a short bob, since if I wear my hair too long my face can be lost in the hair. XD And I hate pony tails.
short bob looks full of energy,maybe pony tails looks well,too,why not have a try?
my blog:
bestcosplay

cosplayonline

find me on facebook.
konanaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #109
NeonBunnyGirl
I fancy Poop.

hm I like super SUPER layered shortish (anywhere between my shoulders and chin) hair on me personally.. if i don't get it extremely layered, it usually ends up looking like a big ol frizzy fro.. -.- a big huge poof mess lol
I think i look craptastic with long hair but that could be because i know next to nothing about styling hair.. all i ever do is: shampoo, condition, take forever washing it all out -.-, air dry, and brush if i remember >.>" i dont know how to curl, straighten, and all those other random words that were mentioned before lol.

also what about bangs or no bangs? o.O that could also determine how long/short hairstyles look on someone.
NeonBunnyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #110
Marywilliams

Personally i feel that long hair is more beautiful. Actually its all depends on the personality height and shape of the face.
Marywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2011, 02:22 PM   #111
NaughtsApproach

I love love love long hair. i want long hair and think it is beautiful....
just not on me *sobs*
my hair is extremely thick...hairdressers and family alike compare it to fur...like a wolf... lol
so i tend to stick to short boyish cuts that i style. If i had long hair like i love(like mid back and longer) i would dye of heat stroke and it would be about 50 lbs XD...plus i am always told i suit short styles better. which makes me a bit sad...

so...yea....going to get my hair cut later this week into a semi Mohawk kind of style.

Western CO Cosplay group

:Website:
http://futagocosplay.wix.com/futagocosplay

:FaceBook page:
http://www.facebook.com/WeAreFutagoCosplay

Take a look at our pages!<3

OR My personal business page for any interest in Commissions
http://www.facebook.com/allisonsCustomCostumes
NaughtsApproach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 02:02 AM   #112
ElleZee
Snip, snip.

I <3 girls with short hair.

I keep mine in a pixie. It's much easier for wig wearing.
ElleZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #113
Magical Machete
Wait... what?!

Short hair forever.
Unread 09-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #114
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Why can't we all just get along?

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #115
Miaka5

Long hair is great and all (mine is almost to my bum), but its alot of work~! My hair is thick and wavy. so it takes forever to straiten and its veeery heavy and hot. Most times i dont bother doing anything with it because its so much work, which makes me wonder why even bother with keeping it long. I want to chop it all off, but noone wants me to get rid of my "beautiful long hair". I wish short hair was more appreciated, i feel like you can do so much more with it
Miaka5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #116
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I've had long hair, except for one year when a hairdresser butchered my hair to pieces, all my life. Same style, too, of one-length with short bangs (here's a cosplay photo of me using my hair, dyed but largely the same style I always have- http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2756154/ ), and I'm 21.
I'm damn sick of dealing with the 24 inches or so of it now (not to mention drying it takes FOREVER), and nowadays I rarely actually wear it down, can't style any of it for shit and hate ponytails most of the time on me, so next spring, I'm getting it cut into an angled bob. Not to mention, I like the "attitude" that comes with short or bobbed hair a lot more. My only issue I'm thinking of is how to put it up for wigs if it's too short to braid, slick up or put in a ponytail, but too long to leave be.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #117
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
I've had long hair, except for one year when a hairdresser butchered my hair to pieces, all my life. Same style, too, of one-length with short bangs (here's a cosplay photo of me using my hair, dyed but largely the same style I always have- http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2756154/ ), and I'm 21.
I'm damn sick of dealing with the 24 inches or so of it now (not to mention drying it takes FOREVER), and nowadays I rarely actually wear it down, can't style any of it for shit and hate ponytails most of the time on me, so next spring, I'm getting it cut into an angled bob. Not to mention, I like the "attitude" that comes with short or bobbed hair a lot more. My only issue I'm thinking of is how to put it up for wigs if it's too short to braid, slick up or put in a ponytail, but too long to leave be.
I think you'll look absolutely awesome with a bob cut! As for hair that short under wigs, you can use bobby pins. I use bobby pins for the bits that like to stick out and put on a wig cap, then add the wig.

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
ThakYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #118
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Hehe, thanks. I have a photo ofthe exact cut I want, but I can't find it on the internet anywhere. "Angled bob" is the closest description. (Actually according to my boyfriend, it looks a lot like Kusanagi's from GitS)
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #119
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

I had long hair for a time, chopped it off in a hayley williams look, and now I'm growing it again.

I have an oval face so any hairstyle suits me according to the hairstylist books. Personally I don't think either short or long is "better" it just depends on what's best for the individual
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #120
AnnaCleo
It was ME! ohoho

Ever since i was 7 i've had long hair. i get haircuts a lot but my hair likes to grow back super quickly... when i do get a lot of length off, it feels weird to me because im so used to long hair. i find it easy to deal with if it's layered, maybe because im so used to it. mine is all the way down to my bum i colour and change it every season I've decided on getting it cut short next year. omg its gonna feel sooo weird. people keep saying whaaat noooo. but like i care about what they want. ^^

http://annabelledokidoki.blogspot.com
AnnaCleo is offline   Reply With Quote