Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 03-28-2015, 02:04 PM   #1
ChaosChao

Smile Help with Annie (and Moe)!!!

I've never actually done a character on a source that hasn't come out yet, but she's been shown off enough now that I want to do her! Meet Annie (and Moe), one of the shopkeepers in the upcoming Nintendo Wii U game Splatoon! Even though I'm still a novice at cosplay, her outfit is something I could easily make from sewing, however I have 2 issues with it to which I need assistance in the matter:

1. Her jacket is obviously made of fabric print that most likely doesn't exist in mass production, so does anyone know where I could order custom fabric and which fabric would be best for a lightweight jacket (with hood)?

2. Her "hair" (it's actually anemone). I've never styled wigs...ever. Any suggestions on how to tackle this and place a clownfish (Moe) and a starfish accessory in there such that they'll stay there just fine?

Here's an image for reference:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150121142751

Thanks so much for the help!! ^_^

Palutena, Kid Icarus, Progress (20%) - For Momocon 2015
Annie, Splatoon, Planning (70%), Progress (5%) - For Momocon 2015
Mako Mankanshoku, Kill la Kill, Planning (90%), Progress (20%) - For Momocon 2015 (if time permits)

- A wise friend told me that if I'm not having fun doing it, it's not cosplay...that same friend also forced me to marathon all 5 Die Hard movies while making some cosplay, with mixed reactions. XD -
ChaosChao is offline   Reply With Quote