Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-05-2011, 12:27 AM   #46
Darkspine29
Queen of Plantains

@eva - Please take your arguments elsewhere. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anything you have said but this thread is supposed to be about Loserific, and it needs to stay open to prevent other people from losing money to her. Thanks for understanding.
Darkspine29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-05-2011, 01:17 AM   #47
Axelai
I'm Awesome

I was simply saying that as I have gotten about ten private messages on this site asking for Ashli's personal information so they could get ahold of her. Which is why I was warning her to start getting back to these people before they do something.

God damn, I block him on deviantART and he stalks me here. Dude, what the hell did I do to make you so butthurt? I don't even know you and you go off and attack me several times on here.

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 02:00 AM   #48
evaunit01berser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelai View Post
I was simply saying that as I have gotten about ten private messages on this site asking for Ashli's personal information so they could get ahold of her. Which is why I was warning her to start getting back to these people before they do something.

God damn, I block him on deviantART and he stalks me here. Dude, what the hell did I do to make you so butthurt? I don't even know you and you go off and attack me several times on here.
Funny, you block me on DA, but yet somehow you kept replying. DA dosen't let you reply if you allegedly blocked me. Contradiction.
If you got "all these messages" that so annoying, you would have posted her information in the thread a long time ago. Contradiction. AGAIN.

You can't even keep the same story between sites. First you are annoyed and trying to get people off your back, but now you warning her? give me a break.

Stalk you? Please, don't self inflate your ego anymore then it already is, god we all know how huge it is. Both sites here and DA have a block feature that you have yet to use.

You know damn right well why I call your ass out each and everytime I see you do something stupid. Don't play miss innocent angel because you're far from that. You got in my shit and now its coming back on you.

@dark sorry my last post would have been the last, but when you have a member as corrupt as axelai posting in this thread talking bullshit,lying and playing victim just to gain attention, I don't quit. Hell, sounds like the comms she is trying to warn everyone one about! Also, I would not have even said anything in this thread, till she had to make her little edit which had no bearing on the thread, but she just felt the massive need to edit her post and say something. If she just left well enough alone, I would not be here right now.

Last edited by evaunit01berser : 08-05-2011 at 02:09 AM.
evaunit01berser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 02:09 AM   #49
Axelai
I'm Awesome

I wouldn't post her information in the thread as that's a huge dick move. I didn't give out her information. Except I think to one person who was a mother and her children were the ones scammed.

Oh god, everything you're saying makes absolutely no sense. Just stop.

Unread 08-05-2011, 02:21 AM   #50
evaunit01berser
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't post her information in the thread as that's a huge dick move. I didn't give out her information. Except I think to one person who was a mother and her children were the ones scammed.

Oh god, everything you're saying makes absolutely no sense. Just stop.
So someone steals money from people and your worried about dick moves? Really?
it makes perfect sense, you just don't like being busted. Your as bad as loserriffic, maybe even worse.
Unread 08-05-2011, 02:53 AM   #51
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaunit01berser View Post
So someone steals money from people and your worried about dick moves? Really?
it makes perfect sense, you just don't like being busted. Your as bad as loserriffic, maybe even worse.
Uhh. More like posting her personal information in a public forum is extremely rude. If people want her personal information, they can PM me. And I give it to those who actually have a use for it. Not the ones who say "I want to go to her door and punch her" or something.

In all honesty, everything you say is such a logic fallacy, I find it extremely hard to respond to you. Your favorite fallacy to use is the Personal Attack fallacy, mixed in with bits of Hasty Generalization and Poisoning The Well. And many more, but those seem to be your choice.

Thus, its hard to form a logical conversation with you. I will cease to speak to you here and add you to my block list. G'day.

Unread 08-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #52
evaunit01berser
Banned

Quote:
Uhh. More like posting her personal information in a public forum is extremely rude. If people want her personal information, they can PM me. And I give it to those who actually have a use for it. Not the ones who say "I want to go to her door and punch her" or something.

In all honesty, everything you say is such a logic fallacy, I find it extremely hard to respond to you. Your favorite fallacy to use is the Personal Attack fallacy, mixed in with bits of Hasty Generalization and Poisoning The Well. And many more, but those seem to be your choice.

Thus, its hard to form a logical conversation with you. I will cease to speak to you here and add you to my block list. G'day.
Internet psychology degree I see. You seem to fall back on nizkor everytime you're trapped in a corner and know it. Lets see how long you can keep your mouth shut, because I'd love to see you actually block me. Keep you out of my conversations finally.

Last edited by evaunit01berser : 08-05-2011 at 04:21 PM.
evaunit01berser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #53
Eleksin
Eleksin

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaunit01berser View Post
Keep you out of my conversations finally.
Maybe start with staying out of her's? It might help your situation out a bit. If you can try to leave her alone in one thread, then probably nothing will happen in a thread of yours. Don't try to say things that you don't honor yourself. It just adds to the circle of hate. Why not try to be the better person and ignore any activity related to Axelai? It does seem like you are paying way more attention to her than most people.
Toph Bei Fong- Fire Nation vers
Armin Arlert- Bunny girl vers
Eleksin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #54
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Getting this thread closed for being off-topic is a bad way to counteract scamming...

Just saying...

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 10:10 PM   #55
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleksin View Post
Maybe start with staying out of her's? It might help your situation out a bit. If you can try to leave her alone in one thread, then probably nothing will happen in a thread of yours. Don't try to say things that you don't honor yourself. It just adds to the circle of hate. Why not try to be the better person and ignore any activity related to Axelai? It does seem like you are paying way more attention to her than most people.
>Implying I ever invade his threads

Unless he means the one where he was talking about Milanoo, and I pointed out it was something everyone already knows. God damn, he must be butthurt over that.

Anyways. Back on the Loserific topic. Has anyone received a refund? Or any contact at all?

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #56
evaunit01berser
Banned

Quote:
>Implying I ever invade his threads

Unless he means the one where he was talking about Milanoo, and I pointed out it was something everyone already knows. God damn, he must be butthurt over that.
Wrong, try further back. Nice try in assuming though.
Oh yeah, still waiting for that ignore/block
Unread 08-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #57
Crimson_sword
The dangerous quiet one

Ummmm.....I really don't think that this bickering and drawing out an unrelated argument is actually going to help anything....in fact it's just going to get us closed. So.....is we can stop now and get back to the matter at hand then that would be lovely thanks.

Ohayocon
Crimson_sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2011, 01:31 AM   #58
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_sword View Post
Ummmm.....I really don't think that this bickering and drawing out an unrelated argument is actually going to help anything....in fact it's just going to get us closed. So.....is we can stop now and get back to the matter at hand then that would be lovely thanks.
Thats what I just tried to do. Good thing I blocked him and can't read whatever logically invalid trolling he has to say.

Anyways.

Again, has anyone gotten ANY notification from her? Refunds, responses, anything? She hasn't responded to my email questioning whats up.

Unread 08-08-2011, 10:26 PM   #59
Insane_Pandas

Ahhh, I wish I had seen this thread before I had asked her to make a costume for me a few months ago...I've been so excited to do this specific cosplay, and now I can't.
Insane_Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #60
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane_Pandas View Post
Ahhh, I wish I had seen this thread before I had asked her to make a costume for me a few months ago...I've been so excited to do this specific cosplay, and now I can't.
That really sucks D: Has she been ignoring your messages as well?