Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 05-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
Shinigamia

Looking for Photographer - June or fall 2011 - Boston MA Area

Hello!

I'm looking for a cosplayer who is okay with coming for a non-convention based photoshoot in the Boston area. The group to photoshoot is this group: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2912592/ the Seraphim from Tales of Symphonia.

The reason for the timeline is many of the group are going away for the summer, so we have to have the shoot before school ends or when school re-starts in the fall. However, the good news is since it's a non-convention based photoshoot we can drive around to different areas and shoot without other people getting in the way. There are some pretty cool locations my friends and I have scouted out for photoshoots, including an old stone tower and a really nicely kept graveyard.
It would be awesome if the photographer knew at least a little about the game and the storyline of the Seraphim, since there are some poses and ideas we've been thinking of that may be rather random otherwise. :P

Anyway, if you can do this, please post prices/times/guidelines/links to your site/anything you feel is necessary! ^-^ Thank you!
Jack Vessalius(Pandora Hearts) at Anime Boston 2012, 2013
Roy Mustang, formal (Fullmetal Alchemist) for Otakon 2012, Anime Boston 2013
Shinigamia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Kitsoru
Guilty Gear fangirl

I'd be willing to take photos for you when I'm back home in later July/early August (excepting Otakon weekend), but I live allllllll the way in Worcester, so I'd have to see how/if I can get myself over there if you're interested (I don't have a car). I don't charge

You can see some photoshoots I've done here: http://www.cosplay.com/shoots/m46531/
(Coscom's thumbnails are STILL broken for some photoshoot galleries so you have to click on each pic to see it ;P)
Next Cons:
Youmacon '12
My Curecos
My ACP
My dA

Last edited by Kitsoru : 05-29-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
joeylibby

I am available to take the requested photos. I have had my woman owned photography business in Boston for over 25 years. Please see my website joeylibbyphotography>com.

You may see recommendations on linkedin.
joeylibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
Shinigamia

Thanks for posting! If anyone else is interested, please don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM!
Jack Vessalius(Pandora Hearts) at Anime Boston 2012, 2013
Roy Mustang, formal (Fullmetal Alchemist) for Otakon 2012, Anime Boston 2013
Shinigamia is offline   Reply With Quote