Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 06-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
bomagizzle

Heyo

Sup folks. The name's Derrik and I guess you can consider me an amateur cosplayer. I've done Predator for a number of years and have slowly gone to costumes that aren't as heat intensive and can wear for more than 4 hours. I've also done Hitsugaya at DragonCon. This year I'm working on Ezio from Brotherhood that is about 90% done. I was hoping to have it done by Hama-con but seems I'll have to wait till this year at DC. I wish I found this place sooner for all the resources that I could've used. O well. I'll try to get some progress pics posted relatively soon. Looking forward to meeting new folks.
bomagizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Shirotakamegami
Inevitabilities~

Hello! And Welcome!! If you ever need any new, less warm, cosplay advice I'll help where I can! I would say definitely float throught the forums for fun info and chatting! The search feature is fun for finding random relevant threads~ And feel free to message me anytime The name's Cassie, I'm 23 and live in Vegas~

Facebook of Doom!....errr Fun!

2012 Conventions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AX 2012
SDCC 2012
AniMEGAcon 2012
Shirotakamegami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomagizzle View Post
Sup folks. The name's Derrik and I guess you can consider me an amateur cosplayer. I've done Predator for a number of years and have slowly gone to costumes that aren't as heat intensive and can wear for more than 4 hours. I've also done Hitsugaya at DragonCon. This year I'm working on Ezio from Brotherhood that is about 90% done. I was hoping to have it done by Hama-con but seems I'll have to wait till this year at DC. I wish I found this place sooner for all the resources that I could've used. O well. I'll try to get some progress pics posted relatively soon. Looking forward to meeting new folks.
Then we also look forward to knowing more about you. As a now, well forum whore at the moment, I can tell you that you're gonna like it quite a lot if you enjoy meeting new people, learning new ideas or my favorite amusing stories. I suggest you read the one cosplay talk forum, it mentioned something about getting attacked by crowds of photographers. Either way, welcome and enjoy. ^.^
SirWonderusMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
teacher_geek
Poor Impulse Control

Welcome! I'm new around here, too, and decided to get involved thanks to my cosplay at D*C, too.

teacher_geek is offline   Reply With Quote