Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #241
Kittily
Little Monster~

I had one ear at a 00g, but now I'm letting it heal up cos it swelled - bad.
I had a septum and lip but got fed up with them and took them out.. Now I just have my nostril.

FINAL FANTASY, FASHION, DECODEN, & SAILOR MOON LOVER.
Kittily is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #242
EscapeArtistry

I have 11 piercings. Two ear lobe piercings in each ear, an industrial, rook, and tragus in my right ear. And in my left I have 4 cartilage piercings. I've been considering getting my navel pierced along with maybe third holes in my ears.
No tattoos as of right now. Probably going to get one on my ribs though within the next year.
EscapeArtistry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #243
MiraThePanda
Certified Procrastinator

I have 5 ear piercings and a tongue piercing. I want to get a lot more piercings but because of the job I want I can't.. so just more ear piercings.

Costumes I'm working on:
Lucius Malfoy(Student)
Puppy Tobi
MiraThePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #244
TenTigerLilies
Phuriously Khorrupt Lily

Mine are only 16g, but I have eight of them in each ear. I had to sort of stretch them without knowing what I was doing, because I didn't know anything about gauging, so I just bought some 16g earrings when I had 22g holes and stuffed them in XD (Mistake!)

But it's sort of aggravating for cosplay, because I can't take six of them out, so half the time someone will make a sarcastic comment that "Well, I guess -insert character I'm cosplaying- had too many drinks last night and made a little mistake..." -.-"

(Like lol what it's not a tattoo?)
*Ryoga Hibiki - Ranma 1/2
*Soul Eater Evans - Soul Eater
*Antonio Salieri - Mozart L'Opera Rock
*Rapunzel - Tangled

~Upcoming costumes:
*Miss Martian - Young Justice - 70%
*Monkey D. Luffy - One Piece - 60%
*Kotetsu T. Kaburagi - Tiger & Bunny - 40%
*Ryuk - Death Note - 30%
*Toph Bei Fong - Avatar: The Last Airbender - 5%
TenTigerLilies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #245
Ookami12
Banned

lip, industrial, other ear piercings. used to have my eyebrow but got infected and had to take it out unfortunately thinking of getting anoher one.
Ookami12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #246
eebee

I have eight piercings total in my ears; left has two lobe, one cartilage, and one conch; right has two lobes and two cartilage with a spiral earring. I've wanted a longer spiral since I got it to begin with (3 years ago now), but I'm a completely broke college kid, so that will have to wait. Other than that, I'd love to model a corset piercing one day (I love the sensation of piercing), but have no interest in any new permanent piercings. All my non-lobe piercings are 14g, but my lobes are actually all 18g, mostly because I forget to put earrings in them constantly and they keep shrinking.

I do have one tattoo, on my ribcage, but that one is personal and I have no intention of getting any more just to have more tattoos.

Chosen, In Planning:
Carmelita Fox (with Sly Cooper), Riza Hawkeye (with Roy Mustang), Emma Frost (with Namor, Phoenix Five editions)

Under Construction:
Ravager, Reina Roja (with Gabriel Santiago)
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #247
secretxagent

I have my ear lobers, rook, two dermals on the back of my neck, tongue web, nipples, naval, dermal beneath my naval, a dermal on each hip, VH, and christina.
secretxagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #248
kidcyco

I had both my ears at 1 inch then got a job where I could not where them anymore so they are at 1/2 inch now.5 reg in left ear 7 in right ear. 2 guage in nose and nipples. Only ones I can talk about in threads>.>
kidcyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #249
AmeKaeru

i have septum, snake bites, lobes are stretched to a 7 at the moment as my course wont allow me to go any bigger , 2 normal

i did have my chest done , nose and industrial but i had to take them out but i want them done again
AmeKaeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #250
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

I have three piercings in each ear, and been thinking about getting a cartilage or tongue piercing. I'm leaning more toward a tongue piercing, though, because when I got my third set of studs in my ear, the sites kept getting irritated like no other, especially the stud that was closest to my cartilage. Even a year and a half later my left site will swell up and burn if it's bumped one time too many or goes a day without a stud in it.
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #251
Crystalninja8

I personally don't have a problem with them but i wouldn't get them but there are these guys at my school with massive stretched ears and he took them out so the skin is all stretched and gross
Crystalninja8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 04:07 PM   #252
VampirePickle
Because I naughty naughty

My kind of thread! xD I have twelve piercings :3 May seen like a lot but they are spaced out nicely and they look cute x3 hehe I have 3 lobe piercings per ear, two helix piercings(right ear), conch(right ear), tragus(left ear), rook(left ear), and a nose piercing! So they are pretty easy to hid for cosplay! None are stretched as (don't kill me) I am not a fan of ear stretching, personal option of course~ I only want a couple more, which would be a industrial, forward helix, and belly button piercing
Celes (Dangan Ronpa) /In progress/
Yuno (Mirai Nikki) /In progress/
Anime North:
Undecided
Conbravo:
Undecided
Unplugged Expo:
Undecided
VampirePickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #253
bardicwarrior
YT

My lobes are at 6g and I'm going to stop at 4g.
I've had several piercings, have taken them out only to be re-pierced and removed later.

Have:
-6g lobes + 3 more normal gauges and 2 cartilage
-nipples

Have had:
-tongue
-eyebrow x2
-nose
-septum
-navel x3, 1 top and twice pierced on the bottom
-labret
-side lip

I would like to get dermals in the corners of my mouth (not dimple piercings in cheeks) and a corset piercing.

I also have tattoos on my back, forearm, hip and ankle with many more to come.
bardicwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 05:02 AM   #254
Kelley
Devil of Details

I only really have one set of piercings - lobes. They're at 0g right now.

With hider plugs you can barely tell they're there :

That's super up close and sharp - it's basically invisible from further away, and I could even go over them with liquid latex and blend in with makeup if I wanted to be absolutely seamless even on that kind of close-up photography.

I have about 22 hours of tattoo work and that doesn't really cover a lot. I haven't had a costume where they'd show so far, if I ever did I'd probably do a nude fabric covering or makeup if that wasn't possible. And since I'm not really comfortable showing a much skin (inked or not) I'd probably make a nude shirt if I had something open that far, anyway (I'm not really "modest", I just feel really weird and exposed with even bare shoulders).

I don't think there's anything wrong with showing them during cosplay if you want to, just discussing/showing some of my ideas for others who might want to hide them !

Actually in the pipes:
- Remaking Ser Loras doublet.
- Luke Skywalker, A New Hope
- Wind Waker starter costume in swim material
Eventually: Paul from Dune, Faramir, Harry Sullivan
Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014, 11:06 PM   #255
loveandeyeballs

Reviving the thread.

I have three holes in both earlobes, one cartilage ear piercing, one nostril piercing, and one navel piercing. My cartilage piercing used to be an 18g, but after leaving out the ring too long, it shrank down to a 20. I can still wear a "regular" earring in it.

I have two tattoos, too, but they're small and on my hips, hidden by my clothing. I do have plans for larger tattoos that wrap from my hips to my lower back.