Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #256
KiraDCattan

I used to have several, but now I've only got 1 0G in each ear and a 16G septum piercing. When I get paid on the first, I'm heading to Spencers to get the tapers for the 00G set I want.
KiraDCattan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-22-2014, 09:08 PM   #257
mmmeggg
I do as I please.

I have two holes in each earlobe, as well as my left nostril pierced, and my left tragus and left helix pierced. I also have a small tattoo behind my left ear of a green four leaf clover made of four hearts with a smaller red heart inside each leaf. I part my hair to the right so generally when I get any decorations I put them on the left so they're more visible.

I plan to get my septum pierced and I have multiple more tattoos that I want. Body modification is beautiful to me.
Friday: Battle Bunny Riven (League of Legends)
Saturday: Kraehe (Swan Lake variation) (Princess Tutu)
Sunday: Meg Masters (Supernatural)

Queen bitch.
Slytherin.
You can call me Meg.
I like RoosterTeeth, indie music and poetry, and American Spirit menthols.

Formerly Clementine.
mmmeggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #258
AimaRose
odd little cupcake

Currently I just have standard ear piercings. I hope to get a second piercing in each and maybe a cartilage piercing soon... Though I do think tattoos are beautiful (my aunt has this gorgeous rose on the back of her neck aah *jealous*) I don't plan on getting any tattoos myself. My friend keeps trying to talk me into getting my belly button pierced... don't know what I think about that...

Next Con: SacAnime Winter 2015, Fanime 2015

DeviantART ~ Tumblr ~ Facebook

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
-Dr. Seuss
AimaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2014, 02:22 PM   #259
Lustyyxo

I have my cheeks, septum, lip, tongue web and I had both sides of my hips done. Both hips had to come out and left nasty scars that look like a gunshot wound scar, times two, on both sides. I want my navel done, but I have a ton of tummy fat... god knows why I had my hips done.

I had a small tattoo on the inside of my thigh, and had it removed.

In Progress cosplays: Heartseeker Ashe (LoL) - Pattern Made. Harley Quinn (Burlesque) - 20%

I take cosplay commissions :3
Lustyyxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:28 AM   #260
mimi-batt
Professional Bat

9/16 lobes, retired 2nds. Septum.. Septum is about 8 years old. Piercings have beef Atkins forever.
4 tattoos, madoka magica half sleeve, madoka magica grief seed on back, anchor on forearm, fear and loathing quote on my side
mimi-batt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #261
EvilLittleKiss
Profound Historical Youth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarigirl13 View Post
Currently I just have standard ear piercings. I hope to get a second piercing in each and maybe a cartilage piercing soon... Though I do think tattoos are beautiful (my aunt has this gorgeous rose on the back of her neck aah *jealous*) I don't plan on getting any tattoos myself. My friend keeps trying to talk me into getting my belly button pierced... don't know what I think about that...
If you do get one, be really careful! Belly buttons are essentially a bacteria cesspool, so it's easy to get an infection if you're not careful enough!

I only have the standard piercings. I don't think I'll get any more. I don't like the look of most piercings/gauges, and I don't want to do anything permanent to my body that could go out of style. I mean, one earring on each ear has been in style for centuries, and most likely will be for centuries to come.

I have thought about a tattoo, but I'm a wimp who's scared of pain and I'm not sure what to get or where to put it.

Currently working on:
Momoko Koigakubo -- Ghost Stories (Dub)
Scarlett O'Hara Drapery Dress -- Gone With the Wind
Deandra -- MPGiS
Anna Cornonation Dress -- Frozen
Vader Eloha/The Queen -- OFF
Princess Suwa -- Mascot of the city of Suwa, Japan

My favorite cosplays:
Brittnay Matthews -- MPGiS
Mom Lalonde -- Homestuck
Princess Kenny -- South Park

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annikaskisses
EvilLittleKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2014, 07:25 AM   #262
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Oh god this thread makes me miss my piercings DX

I use to have my left ear pierced 5 times up the lobe, my right ear done only once, my labret pierced, my eyebrow pierced, and my tongue pierced ... though over the last 6 years they've each come out one at a time for some reason or another, so now I'm down to zero piercings, I don't even have the normal ear piercings anymore.

Though I still have my tattoos! XD I have a crescent moon with stars around it on my right forearm and Eternal Sailor Moon on my left calf. Debating getting rid of both of them as I'm not happy with how either came out, but I'm scared to know how much that's gonna cost, and I have too many big cosplays I wanna do to be dropping who knows how many thousands of dollars on tattoo removal.

Upcoming Conventions

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote