Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Sewing/Fabric Craft

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-23-2015, 09:53 AM   #1
SeraphicFeather
How i Mine for Fish?

Need help? I want to help you :D

Hi! I'm looking to find someone willing to learn and work together on projects! If you Live in the Salem, Ma Area ( or don't mind traveling to there) and would like to learn how to build props, plushes, sew costumes or really anything crafty please contact me through here as I'm looking to train an Intern/protégé. I have a MASSIVE amount of costume and prop building materials( I'm talking a boatload of freaking fabrics man!) and the equipment that makes it possible.
I will help you learn to sew, anything from basic stitches to complex patterns and embroidery. I will also teach you the tricks of the trade for prop building etc. You would have complete access to the tools needed to make what you're looking to accomplish. I will guide you wherever you need help. Im not just happy to teach others what I know but also I would like that someone to assist in helping me execute things for my shop as well as client orders. You may work on personal projects in my workshop as long as you are also working on projects for the shop. In Summation, contact me, I will take you under my wing teach you and extend my workshop to you to use as long as you assist me in shop projects as well. Any projects you are working on are welcome to be built and worked on in shop but with your raw materials, my equipments is open for your use I have a lot of tools, hand a power-wise so you can accomplish what you need to without having to stock your own garage

I'm not listing my shop name here because this is not an advert, Im truly looking to teach someone how to accomplish their dreams. Helping me is part of the lesson as there is a lot of basics i cover daily from the props to patterns, sewing, painting and sculpting.

Oh and Advise is ALWAYS FREE! contact me to pick my brain if you would like input on something your working on. Thanks!

SewRetroPrincess <3
SeraphicFeather is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #2
SeraphicFeather
How i Mine for Fish?

anyone that needs help is welcome to contact me
SeraphicFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015, 05:54 AM   #3
suru

This sounds interesting! I'd like to discuss it further outside of this thread, but you don't seem to have private messages enabled. Is there another way to contact you?
suru is offline   Reply With Quote