Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Unread 02-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Highly Anticipated Cosplays

What cosplays are you not wearing, but want to see someone wear at the convention, and would LOVE to either see in person, or take a picture of? Of anything, i'd like to see a Wizard from Harvest Moon, Jack Spicer, or other Pandora Hearts cosplayers (planning to cosplay Cheshire Cat now).

You guys?
-Metro-con 2015
-AWA 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)
-Jack Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)
-Julius Monrey (Alice in the Country of Hearts)
-Aura Blackquill (Ace Attorney)
-Inuyasha

SirWonderusMary is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
xiiatherandom
Trilby's slave

Oh wow. I'd love to see anyone from Mirai Nikki. Since I plan to cosplay Yuno. And Homura Akemi. With the boots and everything. And even more than that, Sayaka Miki. That would be so cool!

Cosplays line up:
Yuno Gasai
Luka Megurine(Just Be Friends version)
Shirley Fenette
Lelouch Lamperouge
Izaya Orihara
Madoka Kaname
Sayaka Miki
Masaomi Kida
xiiatherandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiatherandom View Post
Oh wow. I'd love to see anyone from Mirai Nikki. Since I plan to cosplay Yuno. And Homura Akemi. With the boots and everything. And even more than that, Sayaka Miki. That would be so cool!
Perhaps you'll find them, it's a big convention. And I do hope to see a jack spicer at least. >< That was my favorite show before. Either way, can't wait. I believe 3 months til metro?
-Metro-con 2015
-AWA 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)
-Inuyasha

Unread 02-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
xiiatherandom
Trilby's slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWonderusMary View Post
Perhaps you'll find them, it's a big convention. And I do hope to see a jack spicer at least. >< That was my favorite show before. Either way, can't wait. I believe 3 months til metro?
Maybe. I only saw one Madoka last year. I haven't seen that anime you're talking about yet. Maybe I'll check it out.
I can't wait either. This is my second convention.

Cosplays line up:
Yuno Gasai
Shirley Fenette
Lelouch Lamperouge
Izaya Orihara
Madoka Kaname
Sayaka Miki
Masaomi Kida
Unread 02-21-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
MelodyPond

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiatherandom View Post
I'm being Homura Akemi, actually. I have everything figured out, but sadly, all the boots i found did not comply with being able to bend my knees, so I instead have some black heels with matching black tights >_<

Personally, I'd love to see some Tiger and Bunny cosplayers, especially in the super hero costumes. It'd be hard to sew/construct, but the costumes would be so awesome. I'd also love to see some other Puella Magi's, and especially some Black Rock Shooter cosplays since the new series came out and all.
MelodyPond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
4wheel
Supporter to all Players

I would absolutely love to see a Monster Hunter Cosplay. It's one of my favorite games and it would simply be a pure fangasm to actually see some MonHun there!

Megacon or Metrocon... decisions, decisions.

PSN:MH4wheel
4wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #7
Synn

Quote:
What cosplays are you not wearing, but want to see someone wear at the convention, and would LOVE to either see in person, or take a picture of? Of anything, i'd like to see a Wizard from Harvest Moon, Jack Spicer, or other Pandora Hearts cosplayers (planning to cosplay Cheshire Cat now).

You guys?

Jack Spicer, eh? I'll have to see if I can bug my friend into playing him again. Plays the Jack who led the zombies in the Zombie War.

I'd be so jazzed to see some Wolf's Rain cosplayers, especially a Blue. Or, as overdone as it is, a Mello to follow around.

Under a bridge half a mile from the con center. I was very drunk. Also Hobos are awesome.
Synn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synn View Post
Jack Spicer, eh? I'll have to see if I can bug my friend into playing him again. Plays the Jack who led the zombies in the Zombie War.

I'd be so jazzed to see some Wolf's Rain cosplayers, especially a Blue. Or, as overdone as it is, a Mello to follow around.
^.^ That would be awesome since I've been wanting to see someone from that series for a while. Jack and Chase namely.

Also Wolf's rain is pretty popular too. Though not sure how many people would cosplay it at the convention. It's a big con, so your bound to find one group of them. The majority from what i've seen on Facebook being Black Butler though. Also, btw I love your Matt Cosplay. I want to cosplay him so badly, but for some reason I want to add....a mustache XD. One of those fake mustaches you can buy in a store or something for 2 dollars.
-Metro-con 2015
-AWA 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)
-Inuyasha

Unread 02-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #9
Synn

Quote:
^.^ That would be awesome since I've been wanting to see someone from that series for a while. Jack and Chase namely.

Also Wolf's rain is pretty popular too. Though not sure how many people would cosplay it at the convention. It's a big con, so your bound to find one group of them. The majority from what i've seen on Facebook being Black Butler though. Also, btw I love your Matt Cosplay. I want to cosplay him so badly, but for some reason I want to add....a mustache XD. One of those fake mustaches you can buy in a store or something for 2 dollars.
Oh man, I'd love to see a Chase. Especially if my friend were playing Jack again. That would be epic. c'=

Yeah, I really can't remember the last time I've seen anyone cosplay a WR character. Oh well. I'll make up for it.

Pfft! Thanks! I'll add one just for you.

Under a bridge half a mile from the con center. I was very drunk. Also Hobos are awesome.
Unread 02-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #10
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Oh man, I'd love to see a Chase. Especially if my friend were playing Jack again. That would be epic. c'=

Yeah, I really can't remember the last time I've seen anyone cosplay a WR character. Oh well. I'll make up for it.

Pfft! Thanks! I'll add one just for you.
If no one cosplays a chase soon, i'll definitely cosplay him. Of course not now, espicially with that new one I added (cheshire Cat Pandora hearts). But Any chase is find, dragon him or armor him.

Perhaps they decided to closet cosplay it? I'm not sure. There had to have been someone for that.

Also....Make it a Curly Mustache, and i'll love you forever ;-; and hunt you down. Be all ">< I'm l'm looking for the Matt Cosplayer with the Villanious mustache!"
-Metro-con 2015
-AWA 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)
-Inuyasha

Unread 02-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #11
Synn

Quote:
If no one cosplays a chase soon, i'll definitely cosplay him. Of course not now, espicially with that new one I added (cheshire Cat Pandora hearts). But Any chase is find, dragon him or armor him.

Perhaps they decided to closet cosplay it? I'm not sure. There had to have been someone for that.

Also....Make it a Curly Mustache, and i'll love you forever ;-; and hunt you down. Be all ">< I'm l'm looking for the Matt Cosplayer with the Villanious mustache!"
Kiba and maaaybe Blue can be closet cosplayed for sure, haha. I would've done Kiba (have all the pieces), but I'm not really fond of his character. Hige's way more fun to me.

Ohman. And then I can do the whole mustache twirl thing. *snrk*

Unread 02-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #12
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Kiba and maaaybe Blue can be closet cosplayed for sure, haha. I would've done Kiba (have all the pieces), but I'm not really fond of his character. Hige's way more fun to me.

Ohman. And then I can do the whole mustache twirl thing. *snrk*
Pfft, Quite frankly I love characters that can be closet cosplayed since it's cheaper, but then you have the problem of never being noticed. Then in the more elaborate cosplays, people assume your other characters or just "cool looking" when they take your picture. You can never really win ^^U. Also, I think I only saw up to...er perhaps 4-5 episodes? It was up to then running out of the city. Perhaps even more ahead than that.

>_> and love every second of your in-accurate matt (because the 'stache XD) and twirl that stache around. like a boss.
-Metro-con 2015
-AWA 2015

Cosplay List:
-Joker (Black Butler)
-Inuyasha

Unread 02-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #13
Synn

Quote:
Pfft, Quite frankly I love characters that can be closet cosplayed since it's cheaper, but then you have the problem of never being noticed. Then in the more elaborate cosplays, people assume your other characters or just "cool looking" when they take your picture. You can never really win ^^U. Also, I think I only saw up to...er perhaps 4-5 episodes? It was up to then running out of the city. Perhaps even more ahead than that.

>_> and love every second of your in-accurate matt (because the 'stache XD) and twirl that stache around. like a boss.
Matt, minus his vest, is actually a closet cosplay for me. Most of my current list are plainclothes characters just 'cause I like to stealth cosplay. Y'know, wander around in public just 'cause I can. Did that as Matt, minus vest, earlier this week. No one noticed. c'=

Ah, yeah. Honestly, I never finished the series. Didn't have cable when it was on the air. Whoops. Still like Hige enough to play him, though.

Oh, you know it. It'll be removable and stuff. I'll wear it just for you~

Unread 02-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #14
Neyaphine

I just want to see some Disney cosplays again this year. I'm doing a cosplay I don't think people will recognize, so atleast I could group with them... Oh! And Disgaea! I haven't seen any in forever!
Neyaphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #15
xiiatherandom
Trilby's slave

I really would love to see some Tiger and Bunny. I really want to cosplay that series. -_- But I could never pull it off.

Cosplays line up:
Yuno Gasai
Shirley Fenette
Lelouch Lamperouge
Izaya Orihara
Madoka Kaname
Sayaka Miki
Masaomi Kida