Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Unread 06-18-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
sofdraco

help with axel from kingdom hearts

I really love cosplaying... the only problem is that i dont have a wig. Im worried about if i order a wig in internet it may come damages...... if someone with experience can please help me i will be most grateful. I want to cosplay axel from kingdom hearts. I dont want to style any thing just that i can have it ready when i order it. I dont want to mess it up....... please help me.......anyone with a good suggestion will save my problems. And if you know a good sites with cheap and good wigs tell me.

i sincerely need your help.....
sofdraco is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
Flyawayskyx3
The Name Is Sky~

The thing about buying a pre-made Axel wig, is that it doesn't always come out the best. Whenever you buy premades, from what i seen, they are nothing worth wearing. You would be better off styling it yourself of getting it commissioned. But I'm new to wig styling too, and from my experience, Axel wigs are not the easiest wigs to style. Me and my friend were styling one, but it didn't help that the wig we got was flat. So it was OKAY, but not the best wig in the world if you know what I mean. http://amphigory.com/wigs_silky_spikey.html If you decide to style, I would go with that wig. It's spikey and easy to spike, that is if you choose to style it(got2be hairspray/gel and fabric glue is really good for styling. But you'll need scissors and a razor you can get from sallys). If you want to just go off and buy a premade, then here: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R4...All-Categories are your options. I hope this helped somewhat. ^^;

And another thing, ebay is good to buy from! Just check the seller ratings to make sure.

Check out my channels;
DBP Cosplay Group
MMP Cosplay Group

Conventions;
Anime Expo 2013
PMX 2013

Cosplays in Progress;
- Edea - Bravely Default - 30%
- Judgement Kayle - League of Legends - 10%
- Yang - RWBY - 100%

Last edited by Flyawayskyx3 : 06-19-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Flyawayskyx3 is offline   Reply With Quote