Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 11-16-2003, 07:19 PM   #1
ki kuru kitty
Banned

Anyone good with Trains or Buses

Apparently I don't think Anime USA Expect people to come as far from NYC to goto this event because there were no listings on how to get there from NYC. So I was wondering, anyone know a way I could take a train or bus close by, I've tried the animeusa site and my system just crashed (my brain not computer) So if anyone could help, that be nice.

>D See you guys soon, this guy.

Joel
ki kuru kitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-16-2003, 08:17 PM   #2
Recca-kun

You could take Amtrak in to Union Station in DC, then take the Metro (red line headed towards Shady Grove, get off at Metro Center, then orange line towards Vienna/Fairfax-GMU and get off at Dunn-Loring). The Anime USA site says that the Sheraton Premiere runs a bus service to the Dunn-Loring station.

Here is the Metro system map.
Recca-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2003, 10:38 PM   #3
Studmaster
The King of Games!

Thanks for posting this Joel. Because I'm taking the Bus down there early in the Morning. Depending on when I just want to up and leave my dorm room. From the Bus Station I just want to know how to get to the Trains. From there, I'm golden.
2004 has just begun. Are you ready to seize this new year, and grasp things never thought possible. Let go of the past, and the pain it may have bought. It is time to make the best of the present, to secure the future.

The 2004 Studmaster World Tour as of 11/25/03: Katuscon, Philly Gaming Classic (Satuday only), Anime Boston, Animazement Anime Next , Anime Expo, Otakon, Dragon*Con, Nekocon? Anime USA?, MagFest 3.0?
Studmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2003, 11:04 AM   #4
Recca-kun

Ok, scratch whatever I said earlier, and take Greyhound to Fairfax Vienna Metro, then go over one stop on the Metro and take the hotel shuttle from there. Or go to Dulles International Airport and get a ride from a friend (I don't know if the hotel will pick people up there or not).
Recca-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2003, 01:12 PM   #5
ki kuru kitty
Banned

Three cheers for Recca-kun! My Herrooo, ok so no taking the train. Better to take bus then. Gotcha
ki kuru kitty is offline   Reply With Quote