Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Unread 11-16-2016, 11:48 AM   #1
MarylinOcean

BABYMETAL tribute group?

So, i want to get a few peoples opinions on a BABYMETAL tribute group. I am a really big fan of BABYMETAL and im sad that i probably wont get to see them any time soon. So i thought it would be really cool to put together a tribute group and (hopefully) perform at conventions and festivals c: but im not too sure about it. My goal is to transmit the energy in their concerts because they look fun as heck but Do people like BABYMETAL? Is it a good idea? Ideally, the group would sing in english and japanese but who knows. Would anyone like the music or go to the shows? I live in los angeles btw so i think preforming at anime expo is possible but anything else might be harder. Any opinions?

i also wanna name the group "BABYIRON" but is that too cheesy? lol
MarylinOcean is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-04-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
Regice
Master Cosplayer

I got to go see BabyMetal in concert at the house of blues in Chicago, and then 2 weeks later go to Miku Expo. I loved the concert. It was really amazing and it was my first standing concert ever, 2nd concert in my life. The english they spoke was very good, and it was as a show designed pretty well. It didn't get unrudely aggresive, but a tiny bit of moshing formed and broke up and formed and broke up. Not too many people with thier phones out either. Just an amazing show to see and if you can, GO!
Regice is offline   Reply With Quote