Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Unread 04-06-2014, 01:12 AM   #1
Undertaker^^
Ghost Pokemon Lover~

The last dream you had?

Seemed like a fun little idea to go with so pretty much just describe the last dream you had ( if you like you can describe any dream either works ) so i reckon i will start...

My last dream was a bit hazy so gonna go with tid-bits which included... a big house with a tree house inside of it along with some weird zombies that looked similar to the leviathan from supernatural...

-Youmacon 2014-
Mega Banette Gijinka ( Pokemon ) - Halted apparently till a later Event
Enderman Gijinka ( Minecraft )

Undertaker^^ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-07-2014, 10:35 AM   #2
Danteisagenius
Opportunity Calls

Something about zombies too, I don't really remember what, but I remember there were quite a few. Then....

I dyed my hair purple and tried to tame a wild coyote with a Liver Snack dog treat. It gnawed on my leg (Through a fence!?), which I didn't even seem to notice. I want to say that I somehow caught it (??) and ended up putting it in my pocket (???). All I remember was that I was in a rush because my sister's friend was about to have a baby, and I didn't want to be late for the baby shower....?

I have a long history of odd dreams... but I'm sure it can all be explained somehow by yesterday's weird day.

- sincerely, the Opportunist.

2014 Projects:
-Yoichi Hiruma Genderbend (Eyeshield 21)
-The Kid Genderbend (???) (Eyeshield 21)
2015 Projects:
- Vergil Genderbend (DMC3)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
My Webpages:

Facebook
World Cosplay
CosCure
Danteisagenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2014, 12:05 PM   #3
SharpieItBlack
Tattoo & Cosplay Addict

My Skyrim character and Delvin Mallory had an adventure trying to clear out a draugr area and then we emerged victorious and then we made out and then got married in the Temple of Mara in Riften and he became co Guild Master lol
No joke I actually had this dream right after marathoning Skyrim for like 10 hours.
Unread 04-11-2014, 11:32 PM   #4
Kuro Akui Ryuu
I bleed for you...

I dreamt I was on Chopped and cooking with Sardines (yuck) and also being in Evil Dead at the same time and having a bunch of sea creatures come pouring out of a casket in the corner of this huge hall with everything being narrated by Fry from Futurama.

AX 2014 Cosplays:
Lady HUNK (Resident Evil)
Raven (Teen Titans)
Winter Soldier (Captain America 2)
The Great Fairy (Legend of Zelda)
Kuro Akui Ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2014, 05:08 AM   #5
talkenia
Random person #3

Some guy from my canoe club applied for the same job as I did.
I just remember talking to him about it and thinking how he was completely not the right person for the job

Currently in progress
-lady -DMC 3
-Alphonse Elric's full armour -FMA
talkenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014, 08:56 PM   #6
Hello Goodbye

I a very realistic dream that my arms were covered in baby spiders 0.o It could practically feel them! Ugh, and I'm not even afraid of spiders. They don't bother me at all in every day life, but this freaked me out! I screamed and woke up everyone in the house at 4:30 in the morning, whoops!!
Tamaki Suoh-Ouran Highschool Host Club (Complete!)
Haru-Tsuritama (Complete!)
Minami (Avatar!)- Baka and Test (10% Complete)
Other Ideas: Crona (Soul Eater),Lavi (D. Gray Man),Ginko (Mushi-shi), Finny (Black Butler), Kyo (Fruits Basket), Sue (Clover)
Hello Goodbye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014, 09:03 PM   #7
EmiBubble
@Emi_Bubble

I hand a really cliffhanger dream where I received a letter from University of Norte Dame, but woke up before I got to open it.

Current Projects
2014 Winter Miku (Vocaloid)
Flandre Scarlet (Touhou Project)
Shameimaru Aya {Kourindou Tengu VER.} (Touhou Project)
Megurine Luka {Senbon Sakura VER.} (Vocaloid)

emi4bubble@gmail.com
EmiBubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #8
Redstarbloom
Thievius Raccoonus

I had a dream where I was trapped on a ship with a friendly cannibal. I guess that's what happen when you have a One Piece marathon followed by Nbc's Hannibal.
Unread 05-27-2014, 04:06 AM   #9
Saltpeter
DANGER: Talks too much

The last dream I had that I can remember happened about three or four days before I signed up for this site, and is highly relevant. At the time I was still internally resisting my desire to try cosplay. ;>.> In the dream, I admitted my interest in cosplay it to Tamara Chambers, the new girl in the Nostalgia Critic series. She was in the hipster fangirl getup from the Lorax review. She offered to help, and I gave her a hug. Then I woke up.

Two days later I told my best friend about my interest in cosplay and I started exploring it. @_@ I feel like 3vid3nce when he deconverted and started exploring theology.

Costume Plan

The planning phase is over, the time for action has arrived! Talk to me like someone who is more eager than studious, but HAS done his research outside of his questions! The next challenge is to make the armor look like leather, or to make the pouch!

NEXT RANK: Add padding/styling to shoulder armor OR make the leather card pouch
Saltpeter is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #10
Saltpeter
DANGER: Talks too much

It seems that now that I've allowed my mind to explore this interest, the subconscious floodgates are opening. I just had another highly relevant dream. It was more like a mashup of three disparate dreams, two that I've had before, and one new one. The two that I had before were the "getting into a car accident through driver error" and "still working at my previous job" dreams, but this time there was a distinctly relevant mutation in the second half. Two people, a real life friend and an internet friend who look very similar to one another, were also employees at the job. I took the opportunity to tell them I was planning to go to NYCC this year as Twisted Fate. They both then told me they were planning to do the exact same thing. The dream then became indescribably strange, as my dreams do sometimes. Then I woke up.

I expect to have more relevant dreams as my mind works its way through my hangups. ;>.>

Costume Plan

The planning phase is over, the time for action has arrived! Talk to me like someone who is more eager than studious, but HAS done his research outside of his questions! The next challenge is to make the armor look like leather, or to make the pouch!

NEXT RANK: Add padding/styling to shoulder armor OR make the leather card pouch
Saltpeter is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #11
OtakuSpark
Local KagePro loser

I dream about my teeth falling out alot.
I'm just strange I suppose.
And all at once, I know everything is gone
OtakuSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #12
TitanSlayer000
Eh

I had a dream where I was playing a video game, but then it became me walking, and not a game. I found a store and when in to find that it was owned by Tommy Wiseau (creator of The Room). There was a bunch of cheap stuff but I got bored and left. When I went outside I was in Virginia Beach. I walked down the street until I ended up at that sketchy store named "Nothing under 5.99" (seriously though what a strange store). I went inside and found Tommy Wiseau again, and he told me that the other one was his evil twin, and then he went on about how he was planning on making a sequel to The Room.
That's probably the weirdest dream I've had.

Next cosplays:
??????
TitanSlayer000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2014, 12:29 AM   #13
Serako
Female gentleman~

A few years ago I had a dream were I received a phone call while waiting in some new york office and whatever was said to me utterly screwed me up. I fell to my knees and cried as a young (age 4?) little girl ran over to me and asked me what was wrong. I replied, "he's gone baby, he's gone" the girl had my natural black ringlet curly hair and the most beautiful green eyes (my eyes are brown)

A few nights ago I dreamed I was sat up in a hospital bed and was handed a pink bundle. The baby had a small bit of dark fluff on her head and had green eyes.

I woke up terrified.
Vanya (white violin), The Umbrella Academy
Wiccan, the Young Avengers
http://cyberskeletor.tumblr.com/
Serako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #14
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Just had a dream last night where I became best friends with Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. We were making corny but funny jokes. Sigh...Only in my dreams can my social awkwardness actually be tolerated...With the exception of my husband of course.

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2014, 03:44 PM   #15
sooyong
Ninja for Hire

I was on the hunt for Sailor Moon capsule toys and hit the jackpot. Capsule toy machines everywhere, even for stuff that doesn't actually exist. I was going crazy trying to get everything.

Planned Cosplays:
2014: NEW→Zhurong (Dynasty Warriors 8) REPEAT→Sailor S. Fighter, Kasumi (maybe)
2015: Cosplay hiatus? (not yet decided)

sooyong is offline   Reply With Quote