Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Ohayocon

Unread 11-19-2003, 10:49 AM   #1
Pata
Mullet Without a Cause

Exclamation J-rock at Ohayocon?

Well, seeing as how no one has started this thread yet, I guess I will ^^;

I know I'll be going as Die (Dir en Grey) in his Nazi Waffen SS uniform on Saturday...I hope there's a lot more J-rock cosplay this year after last year's dismal showing x_X; Any other J-rock fans planning on attending? Any cosplayers? Who are you going as? Excited about BLOOD? Represent!
Pata is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-19-2003, 04:53 PM   #2
Alexeil
protected by vampires

I'm VERY excited to see Blood! They're the reason I decided to go to the con this year! ^_^ I'm not sure what J-rock cosplay I'll be doing, if any. Gotta wait and see how poor the coming holiday shopping leaves me first ^^;; Looking forward to seeing your costume tho! And be sure to try and make the J-rock panel! Not sure when it'll be, but my friend's one of the panelists, so gotta get her a big audience!
Alexeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2003, 05:38 PM   #3
CuteButDeadly
I am Squllu!

I'll be cosplaying as a Gothic Lolita along with my buddy Doran. Oh how I love dressing up boys as girls.
CuteButDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2003, 06:35 PM   #4
Vincent III

chances are ill come in something that is VK, if i can find or buy my white trenchcoat
Vincent III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2003, 07:30 PM   #5
YokanShinya
Caita

I'll be there! I'm going with Pata and Maca, and my j-rock costume will be my Roman Hikou Aya, again. I hope to see some more Psycho le Cemu, or at least some PLC fans there! ^__^ I also can't wait to see BLOOD *__*! <3

Love,
Shin-chan

Last edited by YokanShinya : 11-23-2003 at 07:33 PM.
YokanShinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2003, 08:20 PM   #6
Dahlia
tai mai shu

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokanShinya
I'll be there! I'm going with Pata and Maca, and my j-rock costume will be my Roman Hikou Aya, again. I hope to see some more Psycho le Cemu, or at least some PLC fans there! ^__^ I also can't wait to see BLOOD *__*! <3

Love,
Shin-chan

Rock on, PLC cosplay!! Do you have any pics of your Aya cosplay? My sis and I are doing Roman Hikou as well. She's doing Yura and I was gonna do Aya but mebbe I'll switch and do Lida instead. Were wearing this Fri. though. Gotta get pics together. ^_^

I'm thrilled to see so many people excited about Blood performing at Ohayo-con. They are a wonderful band.
Dahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2003, 09:07 PM   #7
YokanShinya
Caita

Yes, I do have pictures of it ^_^

www.pbase.com/macherie

I can't wait to see you guys! I'm wearing mine Saturday, so it's too bad we can't take pictures together, but I'll be sure to get pictures of you guys! ^_^ See you soon!

Love, Shin-chan <3
YokanShinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2003, 03:48 AM   #8
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Yokan: I remember taking your pictures at Ohayocon & Otakon this year, so thanks for posing! I'll be sure to take more pics of you & your friends in your various J-rock costumes at Ohayo2k4, so please say hi to me, if I don't recognize you. I'm not into J-rock that much, me being into SuperEurobeat and all, , but J-rock still involves cosplay, and taking pictures of costumes for the fans of J-rock out there to see is just one reason for me to be there at a con!
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2003, 10:17 PM   #9
Starlit Rose
Breaking out of my cage

I'm officially going! Nyahaha. X3 I'll be cosplaying my MACABRE Kyo once more since I don't have a whole lot of time, nor do I have the sewing skills to make a costume without my (unwilling) mother's assistance. ^^; (She wouldn't be up for helping make another costume.) Nice to see so many J-rock people coming. (This is a lot compare to SugoiCon, heh.)
Levi - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 100%
3DM Gear - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 90% (needs repairs)
Lux (classic skin) - League of Legends - 10%

Facebook || Tumblr
Starlit Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2003, 11:06 PM   #10
Minakolabelle
Toshiya's evil twin

i'm still iffy about going due to the fact that I don't know if I can get time off work to head down for it but if I do I'll be draging my myaku Toshiya with me sence I'm to lazy to make any thing new right now.
Minakolabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2003, 05:53 PM   #11
Starlit Rose
Breaking out of my cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minakolabelle
i'm still iffy about going due to the fact that I don't know if I can get time off work to head down for it but if I do I'll be draging my myaku Toshiya with me sence I'm to lazy to make any thing new right now.
That'd be fun! I talked my mom into letting me make Kaoru's Myaku outfit, and I actually got a Myaku group going. XD For the most part at least. Our Toshiya is iffy at the moment (her possible ride doesn't know if they can take her yet), and we're missing a Kyo. XD But that'd be especially fun to see you there!

(And your outfit's so good, too! ;_; )
Levi - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 100%
3DM Gear - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 90% (needs repairs)
Lux (classic skin) - League of Legends - 10%

Facebook || Tumblr
Starlit Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2003, 06:03 PM   #12
Pata
Mullet Without a Cause

Mou, so much Diru cosplay...*thrilled* I can't wait to get pictures of/with you guys...last year we were the -only- Diru (or Jrock at all, for that matter) cosplayers there, and people looked at us like we were three-headed guinea pigs on rollerskates all weekend. This year will be such an improvement!

I was actually going to make Myaku Kyo for Katsucon this year...then we dropped that con and along with it the group o_o; I might have ended up making it for Ohayo, but Die captured my interest again ^^; Now I kinda wish I'd have stuck with it!
Pata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2003, 11:19 PM   #13
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Um...due to a strange twist of fate, I guess I'm coming.
And I'm the most surprised. XD
Unread 12-20-2003, 11:20 PM   #14
Minakolabelle
Toshiya's evil twin

:O Yui stop stalking me XD *pets the bra of DOOM*
Minakolabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2003, 10:00 PM   #15
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Ha! Maybe you're stalking me! (Oh, wait, you announced your coming first....well...) I hope the universe doesn't collaspe when we're in the same place at the same time or anything like that. ^_^;
Actually, I was supposed to be coming for a few months now, but I didn't really decide 'til a few days ago for sure. So, I'm up for being a three-headed guinea pig on rollerskates. This con seems overdue for some j-rock attention.