Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
FUYUMI
fudafuタイ&#1

Uta no Prince Sama - Maji Love 1000%

So the first episode just came out yesterday xD It' looks like it could have been a game like many reverse harem anime 8) But I may be wrong...considering nothing comes up when you put this into google...

So who's loving this series so far?! I AM ! I loved that opening number in the first ep ~ I am really excited seeing something like that in an anime. I don't think there's ever been a dancing/singing boy band in anime? my KPOP dreams have come alive here 8D

I am looking forward to cosplaying many of the boys but at the moment I have my eye on Masa-chan, 1) Because he looks like a male!Stocking w/o the pink and; 2) He reminds me of Key form SHINee xDDD

I'm currently dreaming of creating a group and making a PV for that opening number >w< I am very excited with this anime even though ANA gave it a rating of 2 :'(

Well what do you guys think so far of this series?

Last edited by FUYUMI : 07-09-2011 at 02:55 AM.
FUYUMI is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Luna

Haha, I always think of KPOP when I see that cheesy ending song - Loving this anime even though its so bad its good kind of thing!!!!!!!! Funniest thing - on all latest anime popularity polls Prince-sama ended up being # 1 - Go figure.
Unfortunately it follows typical harem techniques - usually bachelors are way more awesome than the main girl and you sit there and wonder what in the hell they see in her - She is so damn boring! Nanami's lifeless yellow eyes creep me out, but all boys have been great so far. I am not sure who is my favourite yet, so I have to see more of this to decide who I want to cosplay. To have full boy band at the Con would've been PRICELESS!

Psycho-Pass
Magi Labyrinth of Magic
Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #3
FUYUMI
fudafuタイ&#1

I know !! these type of reverse harem anime's always have a plain girl ==;; Damn creepy eyes and all~

I love them all xD Can't even put them in an order yet xDD But the latest episode where masa-chan smiled? KEAYHHH~
Unread 08-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #4
Shirayuki
白雪

I'm currently considering cosplaying Otoya (and or Tokiya) right now~ But I can't decide if I want to do the ending version (concert outfit) or normal uniform outfit... And whether or not I should just buy the uniform or make it myself (though honestly I really have no time to make the costume right now ;A; ) and animate makes it so easy. Ahhhh! What to do!
Shirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #5
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

I love this series~! It was the perfect follow-up to Starry Sky from last season.

Right now, I'm really wanting to cosplay as Shibuya Tomochika, or Ringo Tsukimiya (love him and Yuuichi Nakamura~).
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
touchmon
Make All The Things!

I love this series so much right now. XD.

I'm actually thinking of cosplaying Haruka. It's too bad I'm afraid of wearing contacts otherwise I would wear creepy gold ones to match her eyes.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #7
iaShakezula

Well I am not crazy about the story or the writting but I love the voice actors in it and their uniform is really nice.I'll make the uniform if I got someone to cosplay with.

I also have a long distance friend , he told me he is getting the sensei ,the homeroom teacher outfit.Well he will look really cute as her.Did I say he...
PMX

I will be cosplaying all Sports Genre anime this time around.

Kuroko no Basket game shorts
Ace of Diamond Seido Team shirt
Haikyuu game uniform and team warmer
Baby Steps Ei- chans tournament shirt

Last edited by iaShakezula : 08-03-2011 at 12:21 PM.
iaShakezula is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #8
FUYUMI
fudafuタイ&#1

I'vde finally decided what I'll do with this series xDD I'm cosplaying Masa-chan's ST*RISH costume with a full group that's all casted xDD We'll be proceeding with the photoshoot at the end of October :P

I've also decided to do the school uniform. I'll make the default and change it depending on who I'll cosplay, for the uniform, I've decided to do Shou, Masa and Ittoki...and maybe I might do Haruna :/
Unread 08-04-2011, 05:41 AM   #9
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

I need to remember to check about series I'm cosplaying from on here -_-' Anyways...

I'm in the process of making a mock up of Hayato's outfit in the first episode~ (when he's singing 'My Sweetest Dream' in the flashback) I might do Tokiya's other outfits though -since the wig's the same- but idk... I love the vest/coat thing of Hayato's~

I've also considered doing Masato's but er....his hair is so...off? It just looks odd to me.

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2011, 04:33 AM   #10
FUYUMI
fudafuタイ&#1

I absolutely adore Hayato's outfit xDD Good Luck with that ~

And Masato's hair? His is the typical asian 'bowl' haircut xDDD Just with a bit more style ^^;;
Unread 08-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #11
Heaven'N'Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
I need to remember to check about series I'm cosplaying from on here -_-' Anyways...

I'm in the process of making a mock up of Hayato's outfit in the first episode~ (when he's singing 'My Sweetest Dream' in the flashback) I might do Tokiya's other outfits though -since the wig's the same- but idk... I love the vest/coat thing of Hayato's~

I've also considered doing Masato's but er....his hair is so...off? It just looks odd to me.
Hayato? Awsome~! 8D I like how he acted so silly there xD

So yeah obviously i'm another 'fan' XD I usually don't watch these kind off anime's but i like the guys clothes and all, defintly thinking about a future cosplay off one off them!
Heaven'N'Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #12
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYUMI View Post
I absolutely adore Hayato's outfit xDD Good Luck with that ~

And Masato's hair? His is the typical asian 'bowl' haircut xDDD Just with a bit more style ^^;;
>< I love his outfit~ even more so since I'm in the middle of making his vest coat thing. I just need the red fabric for the lining now~

Haha~ seriously?...I don't know why it looks so odd to me. I think if I did his wig part of me would feel like I screwed up somewhere lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven'N'Hell View Post
Hayato? Awsome~! 8D I like how he acted so silly there xD
He is so silly ;D Its gonna be easy to be in character for him~ lol

Unread 08-06-2011, 04:48 PM   #13
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

If my arms were bigger, and I were taller and more manly, I'd so cross-play as Ren's stage outfit from the ED sequence. ; n; So far, he's my favorite.

I'd also like to cosplay as his mother, Renge, one day. She looks really pretty~
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 06:29 AM   #14
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

...after episode 6...I want to cosplay Natsuki...

Which is good lol if I did it in a cosplay group, I'd end up being Natsuki (due to height)....XD~ gah I don't really acre for his outfits besides the one he wears in episode 6 but its too normal...

..I should really finish Hayato though lol

Unread 08-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #15
yuisama
Queen of Retarded Ideas

I plan to cosplay Shou ED version, Shouko, and Masato SO FAR. Lord knows how many I plan to do. XD
Saturday: Dragowizard, Qinus Axia (FutureCard Buddyfight)
Sunday: Biscuit (Hunter x Hunter)
yuisama is offline   Reply With Quote