Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #61
FUYUMI
fudafuタイ&#1

anytime

Unread 12-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #62
miugiko
SAO FEEEEEELS

Hello ~~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I'm working on Masato right now for a small con happening this Sunday. I'm really excited because I'll have the full STARISH group and a Ringo too. The only thing I have to show for it right now though is my wig haha http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3114840/
MTAC 2013 alibaba saluja
ANIME NORTH 2013 saber ☒ asuna yuuki
miugiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #63
CrazyCookie2111

Quote:
Originally Posted by miugiko View Post
Hello ~~ ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I'm working on Masato right now for a small con happening this Sunday. I'm really excited because I'll have the full STARISH group and a Ringo too. The only thing I have to show for it right now though is my wig haha http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3114840/
@Miugiko: WOW!!! Love the wig!!! ^__^ I'm kind of jealous you have a whole STARISH!! XD Take pictures PLZZZ!!!!

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 12:32 AM   #64
NiouMiyabi

Hello, I'm thinking of cosplay as Kurusu Shou (because I'm short) or Ittoki Otoya for Acen 2012. Are there people who are interested in dancing the ending song with me?
NiouMiyabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #65
miugiko
SAO FEEEEEELS

I come bearing a photo! I believe we're all going to get together again for a reshoot though later this month.

We had honestly put sparkles on each other (except for Ren) so we had real--what we called--bishie flakes, haha.
MTAC 2013 alibaba saluja

Last edited by miugiko : 12-12-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Unread 12-12-2011, 02:16 AM   #66
SpiffyPoptarts
needs to upload pictures

Quote:
I come bearing a photo! I believe we're all going to get together again for a reshoot though later this month.

We had honestly put sparkles on each other (except for Ren) so we had real--what we called--bishie flakes, haha.
It looks great <3
Unread 12-12-2011, 02:34 AM   #67
Tabby-chan
Aka: Natsuno Yuuki

only thing i didnt like about the anime was that..weird cat guy. i think the anime could have been just fine without him (sorry to anyone who likes him. maybe he was a great addition in the game but i don't think he made much diference in the anime tbh) and the parts where they would go "i love.............................................. .the music you make" it just seemed kinda.. dumb sounding to me because it was really predictable what they were going to say lol. but other than that i adore this series. im currently working on concert syo <3 he is my favorite character by far but i like just about all of them :3
Unread 12-12-2011, 07:24 AM   #68
FUYUMI
fudafuタイ&#1

@miugiko: You guys all look so fabulous *U* Love your wig too Totally pwns my Masato xD Here's my set of STARISH cosplays~ I had a full group also http://album.blog.yam.com/fuyumi162

@Tabby: I agree with you. But Celia was hot. Freaking weird how he got into the show. But hot. Though really I could say UTAPRI is a very predictable anime series as for most reverse harem anime that derives from a dating sim game ^^;;
Unread 12-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #69
CrazyCookie2111

@Miugiko: AMAZING!! xDD Thanks for sharing!!! Geez, you make me want to hurry up and finish my outfit.
@Tabby: LoL, the random cat guy. I almost died laughing when the cat transform into a man; I thought that I was seeing things. But then I found out he's a hidden rotate in the game. XD remember the school rules said no relationships, which in my opinion is weird. 6 gorgeous guys and you can't kiss one. Hey, I'm working on Syo outfit too! ^^ I wish you the best of luck on yours!
@FUYUMI: WOW!!! Your pictures look GREAT TOO!!! T^T

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #70
miugiko
SAO FEEEEEELS

@FUYUMI
Ahh, thank you ; V; We tried to look as fabulous as possible!
skfjaslfjaslfjas What? Nooo! I love your Masato a lot! ; Q; You're one of my favorite ones!

@CrazyCookie
Thank you! Ahaha, it's great that you want to finish since it's always nice to have more UtaPri cosplayers, but don't rush! XD

edit
More UtaPri cosplay in the planning! Me, Tokiya, Sho, and Ren from the group are planning on doing Reiji, Ranmaru, Ai, and Camus now, haha
MTAC 2013 alibaba saluja

Last edited by miugiko : 12-13-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Unread 01-02-2012, 12:44 AM   #71
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Almost done with Hayato!~

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3127493/
Sorry for how crappy looking my face is, I had to downsize for coscom...
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #72
CrazyCookie2111

Happpy NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Any Uta no Prince-sama cosplay updates??

Quote:
@FUYUMI

@CrazyCookie
Thank you! Ahaha, it's great that you want to finish since it's always nice to have more UtaPri cosplayers, but don't rush! XD

edit
More UtaPri cosplay in the planning! Me, Tokiya, Sho, and Ren from the group are planning on doing Reiji, Ranmaru, Ai, and Camus now, haha
@I won't rush! I'll take my time. Promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
Almost done with Hayato!~

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3127493/
Sorry for how crappy looking my face is, I had to downsize for coscom...
@Loooking AMAZING!!!!

Unread 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #73
crystalamaris
The Reaper Review

Joining the UtaPri cosplay craze myself now. Will be cosplaying as Ittoki Otoya, concert version, maybe for Sakuracon if I finish it in time.
Unread 01-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #74
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

Funny enough, I thought I'd be back in this thread for cosplaying as Haruka or Ringo.

I joined an Uta no Prince-Sama group as Ittoki that will debut later this year. I'm nervous, because it's my first time crossplaying, and I hope I can make myself look manly enough for it, but it's going to be lots of fun!
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 02:42 AM   #75
Fashwiing
picks on blond bartenders

I just got back from ALA about a week ago and I got pictures of me as Tomochika! My wig was way too small for my head so I need to get a new one or suffer the curse of a massive headache again D:

I actually really like how this outfit looks on me, even though the color combination should honestly make me want to gouge my eyes out D:

Cons I plan on attending:
Newcon 2013
ALA 2014
Sakuracon 2014
Fanime 2014
Kumoricon 2014

Am I the only one who thinks just living is sad?
Fashwiing is offline   Reply With Quote