Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #16
Heavens_Night
Little Lotte

Finished my makeup/wig test I can't wait for Halloween! I'm making her blue dress but I'd really love to do her Deluded Depths one sometime in the future.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...er-d4bedm8.png
(eyes are enhanced)
Heavens_Night is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #17
Lucida
Ringmaster from Hell

I'm going to AnimeUSA as her in the classic blue dress! I've wanted to cosplay her ever since I was a preteen and now this is my chance! =D

My costume is finished as well as my prop which is the knife. So I will upload pics once I got the outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavens_Night View Post
Finished my makeup/wig test I can't wait for Halloween! I'm making her blue dress but I'd really love to do her Deluded Depths one sometime in the future.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...er-d4bedm8.png
(eyes are enhanced)
I really love your wig testing! You look alot like her in that pic ^^
Lucida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #18
Yummy Gamorah
Miss Gamorah, Please!

I am working on her misstiched dress right now. The plaid has been a challenge and I'm actually planning to re make the skirt to be poofier then I originally made it but it's coming along. My wig came in absolutely MANGLED because the packaging opened up (or shredded some how) in shipping and the post office had to repack it so I am hoping that I can repair it with some good old fashion heat treatment. :/ I had hoped to have it done for Spicy Horse's costume contest but I 'm afraid i missed that one. Work continues on regardless - I am excited about it and am still thinking I may want to make a few of her costumes^-^

Anyone have any good places for acquiring the buckles for her boots?

Last edited by Yummy Gamorah : 11-07-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Yummy Gamorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #19
HeartlessNobody
King & Lionheart

I am also working on her Misstitched dress, and I was wondering where people were getting their plaid from, or if they were just making it. [Since the design of the plaid is simple enough to make on ones own.]

What I am working on:
Wicked Lady - Sailor Moon
Ben Paul - The Walking Dead Game
Belarus - Hetalia
Wildcat - JKMM
HeartlessNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #20
Yummy Gamorah
Miss Gamorah, Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessNobody View Post
I am also working on her Misstitched dress, and I was wondering where people were getting their plaid from, or if they were just making it. [Since the design of the plaid is simple enough to make on ones own.]
I have been debating making it - i bought some plaid that was kind of close so I'm waiting to see how the overall costume comes out and see what the impact is. If it doesn't look like it captures the look I'm thinking I'll have to just remake and try to recreate the plaid myself.

Would you advise sewing the design on? or painting it? Part of my debate is how to go about it in a clean way that's going to look authentic if I did try to recreate the plaid.

Last edited by Yummy Gamorah : 11-14-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: typo fixing
Yummy Gamorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #21
HeartlessNobody
King & Lionheart

If I was going to recreate the plaid, I'd go with sewing. Paint can be difficult to control [Depending on the line thickness], and doesn't have the same look or feel as something sewn on.

What I am working on:
Belarus - Hetalia
Wildcat - JKMM
Unread 12-26-2011, 11:26 PM   #22
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

Ok, I'm bumping this thread. I finally got to play it so I'm now definitely doing a cosplay of Alice. I think I'll do the defualt dress as it's the most recognizable and I already have a pattern for it.

I just wish I could have the pepper mill gun as a prop. I have no idea how to go about that. The knife would be the easiest prop.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #23
jukebox
role models > supermodels

Hah, funny that this thread got bumped just as I was thinking about cosplaying from this game! I'm not sure I would pull off Alice, but I've got the Queen's humanized/"Lizzie" appearence in Madness Returns in the planning stages. I'm still deciding things like how to construct it and how to do the gold detail (probably applique), and how to do the hands.

My boyfriend has also expressed interest in making the Mad Hatter since he's got the build for it, but I think his approach to that costume is going to be baby steps, since he's very sensitive about makeup and Hatter would require a LOT of prosthetic work.

I think we're aiming to do them in 2013 or 14? Whichever year Costume-Con is going to be hosted in Toronto.

PROFILES
GEEKPR0N | Twitter | deviantArt
jukebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 03:48 AM   #24
MalteseLizzie

I'm thinking of doing her Mysterious East dress, and her gold, red and black dress. I already have the blue dress, but I need to redo the apron: it's not at all accurate, and needs some bloodstains.
MalteseLizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #25
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

I'd thought I'd share this tutorial on the classic dress. I think I'm going to follow this method rather than the McCall's pattern. I already own the pattern she used for the dress, although I do need the apron pattern.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 03:21 AM   #26
MalteseLizzie

I need help deciding which material to use to make Alice's silk maiden dress. http://alice.wikia.com/wiki/Silk_Maiden
Currently I have three different materials. One is a shiny velvet-looking material, which large flowers printed on it. The other two look like cotton or polycotton, with smaller but more crowded patterns (hope that makes sense)

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/IMG_4545.jpg
http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/IMG_4544.jpg

Do any of these look like the right material?
Unread 02-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #27
HeartlessNobody
King & Lionheart

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any idea on how to make her Hobby horse. I plan on making the level 1 hobby horse. [as it is the most toy-like, and I'm currently working on Misstitched.]

I'm lost as anything trying to figure out how to make the head and the wheels at the bottom of the stick.

@Lizzie: As far as design goes I'd lean more towards the first than the second. I'd just be worried about the shininess of the dress if you were to make it out of the first fabric. Since it looks to be a bit too shiny. But that just maybe due to the flash and how close you were to the fabric.

What I am working on:
Belarus - Hetalia
Wildcat - JKMM
Unread 03-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #28
MalteseLizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessNobody View Post

@Lizzie: As far as design goes I'd lean more towards the first than the second. I'd just be worried about the shininess of the dress if you were to make it out of the first fabric. Since it looks to be a bit too shiny. But that just maybe due to the flash and how close you were to the fabric.
I did end up using the non-shiny fabric (the other fabric is as shiny as it looks in the picture) Nearly done with it, just needs the obi and necklace.
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #29
Hee-Hee
+Twinzik+

Been workin' on Queenie-- I didn't anticipate how much work would be goin' into the gosh darn details. XD SO MUCH OF THEM.

Next Con: Anime Matsuri!

Simon Petrikov - Adventure Time
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians
Sandman - Rise of the Guardians

Crunchyroll Cosplay Ambassador
Check out Crunchyroll HERE

Hee-Hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #30
MalteseLizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee-Hee View Post
Been workin' on Queenie-- I didn't anticipate how much work would be goin' into the gosh darn details. XD SO MUCH OF THEM.
So far the basic dress structure looks really good. Can't wait to see the finished dress