Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Unread 04-16-2015, 02:38 PM   #1
Star Wars Cosplay

I can not wait to start on my Sith costume in time for the new star wars movie The Force Awakens this December [Yes I am going to wear it to the premiere.]. I will post a pic of my costume also.
Jaynun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2015, 11:45 AM   #2
That's awesome! I'm getting some strong urges to cosplay Rey. Really love her design. I've been stalking the replica forums to see if anyone's done any work on BB8 too because that is hands down the cutest robot I have ever seen (even cuter than Wall-E and I love that robot).

[Tumblr] [Instagram] [Wordpress]

2016 Conventions
MTAC, DragonCon, AWA

WIP Cosplays
Belle (town dress) - Disney 60% | Kairi - KH3 Design | Uhura (Star Trek 2009) 95% | Evelyn O'Connell - The Mummy 90%
Padmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2015, 09:01 AM   #3
Ron Jr
Visit the 501st Legion and Rebel Legion forums. Tons of information on SW costumes and you can also help your local charities. And yes I will be at the theater in full Vader costume for the premiere showing

Ron Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2015, 09:08 AM   #4
I have to agree about BB8. At first I did not like the design of him but the more I have watched the more he has grown on me [Yes I am man enough to admit he is adorable, lol.]. I have decided to change my Star Wars cosplay concept from Sith to Grey Jedi or Dark Jedi [There is no Darkside or Lightside, only the Force to bent to my will.]. Plus I want to have a green lightsaber but not be from the Jedi Order.
Jaynun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2015, 03:21 AM   #5
This is superb movie.....
mihikasharma4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2015, 02:30 PM   #6
aka Shiro Samurai
I'm working at the cinema in town and me and my brother (who also works at the cinema) just sewed together some Jedi robes so that we can dress up for the premiere of The Force Awakens!
If anyone's interested I wrote a blog post about how I made the Jedi robe, feel free to check it out here! http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com...star-wars.html
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2015, 11:51 AM   #7
I'm feeling tempted to cosplay Kylo Ren or Poe Dameron (probably in the outfit he wore in the beginning of the movie, since I don't want to try to make the flight suit).
Recently completed: Jacob Frye (AC Syndicate), Bucky Barnes (Captain America: TFA)

In progress: Mako (Legend of Korra), Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Planned: Big Boss/Naked Snake (MGS3), Roy Mustang (FMA: Brotherhood), Han Solo (Star Wars Ep V), Arno Dorian (AC Unity), Mal Reynolds (Firefly), Steve Rogers (Captain America: TFA), General Hux (Star Wars Ep VII)

Facebook – deviantArt – Instagram
Cameron1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2015, 09:22 PM   #8
Ceritified Hufflepuff
I've been eyeing Rey ever since I saw the movie, hopefully if I do cosplay as her, I can make her (a smaller version of) staff.
Hanji Zoe
Ruby Rose
Yang Xiao-Long
In Progress-
Velvet Scarletina-73%

Keep Moving Forward
pyjamalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2015, 11:19 PM   #9
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is super awesome movie!!!!
cosplay takes me into a new world!!
ashely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2016, 05:11 PM   #10
Omg Star Wars!!!
Episode VII was so good, I can't wait for the next one.
Currently I'm working on a Kylo Ren for now, but probably afterwards I'll do either Rey or just a Jedi outfit.
Finished Cosplays
Sebastian Michaelis|Kuroshitsuji
The Joker|Batman
Hatter|Alice in Wonderland
Sweeney Todd|Tim Burton's Style
Loki Laufeyson|Avengers

Current Cosplays
Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold|Once Upon a Time
Oswald Cobblepot|Gotham

Upcoming Cons
Wizard World Madison Wisconsin
fox17hp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2016, 01:43 PM   #11
White and Nerdy
I am in no way insinuating that I want a baby right now, because I'm too young and definitely do not. THAT SAID, if I had a baby, there is no way he wouldn't make it to the next con without being forced to cosplay BB8. XD
Angel of the Lord

I'm a Florida graduate student who must choose between the heart (which wears a flower crown and carries a basket of cookies while skipping along a beach) or the brain (which wears a graduation cap and carries a clean bill of no student loan debt). So far, I choose to follow both.

MegaCon Tampa Bay 2016- Felicity Smoak

MegaCon 2016 - Fem!Link
Walker Stalker Orlando 2015 - Beth Greene
MegaCon 2015 - Fem!Castiel
roseandzippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2016, 09:30 PM   #12
Episode VII made me want to cosplay everything SW. Right now I'm working on femAnakin. My nextvictim is femHux and somewhere down the line I'd like to cosplay either Leia's Bespin or Endor outfit. Both?
2016 Cosplays: Cole - Dragon Age Inquisition l femAnakin Skywalker - Revenge of the Sith l femCarver Hawke - Dragon Age 2
2017 Cosplays: Mage Inquisitor Trevelyan- DAI l Prince Leo - Fire Emblem Fates
Miss_Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #13
My Kylo's approx 80% done and it's by far the most expensive cosplay I've ever made aaaaa. X__X I usually do a crap ton of costumes each year, but I might have to cut it down significantly to balance out how much I've spent just on this one.
In Progress Cosplays
Rhys (Borderlands) | Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Next Con: MTAC
Kylo Ren | Rhys | Honey | Ichimatsu

2016 Cons
MTAC | Colossalcon | SDCC | Akaicon | San Japan

schmemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #14
I am a Woman-Child :P
Bespin Leia is on my list
Princess Hilda, ALBW- 5% (Fabric, Wig, Worbla & Lenses Purchased)
Frozen Elsa Snow Queen- 100% (Now Planning Elsa Version 2)
My page: Dubai Zelda

Awards: EB Expo Runner Up Best Costume Just 'Cos Contest '12, Video Games Live Dubai Cosplay Winner '13
Chikkijet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2016, 09:21 AM   #15
Slowly but surely my Rey is getting there. I got the bulk of the costume put together within a week after the movie came out, but I'm feeling the need to go back and update. I did a mini photoshoot and discovered that the pants are just not going to work. I need to make some from scratch, rather than try to tailor. I need to do a LOT more distressing, too.

My blaster is almost done, and I have files to print pieces for the staff. I'm going to DoSpace on Saturday to print, so I might be able to finish the staff by the end of the weekend, if I'm lucky. The more time passes, the more I want to do her head wrap and goggles and ALL the little details XP
World Cosplay
Instagram: @kellyelldanger
AC Paradise
kandell is offline   Reply With Quote