Hello, white balance is something I'm still struggling with, please have a look at this sample image and offer any suggestions to improve white balance and skin tone. Any other criticism regarding the image or process is welcome as well.
Some of the steps involved to get to this image:
- raw file opened with Adobe bridge
- decrease exposure slightly
- increase fill light
- decrease saturation
- increase contrast
- in Photoshop; colour balance
- shadows; increased cyan and blue
- highlights; increased magenta and blue
My reason for the processing is to increase the range by lowering highlights, brightening midtones, bringing back contrast and reducing the yellow colour cast.
Here is a jpeg
Here is a psd (3mb) for anyone interested in tweaking the image in photoshop.
Thanks in advance for any input.