Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 01-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Seority
Love and tolerance.

"Stimulating" Workouts?

Has anyone come across the idea of doing "stimulating" workouts? If you have, are they effective at all?
For those who are still going "Huh?" I'll just explain a bit. What I mean by "stimulating" workouts is doing more sexual related things while working out. Why? I'm not sure really. To make workouts feel better? For an example, for girls to "grind" against a chair to work out their stomachs. Does that/Would that even work?

Another things for the ladies, (I am a lady in case you were wondering) does rubbing your breasts for long periods of time make them get bigger? Sounds kinda like a rumor to me, but just wondering what you guys and gals think.
Seority is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
Kungfufish
I'm a villain

haha, idk I doubt they would work and if they did they probably wouldn't be that effective. sexual or not I think it just boils down to your activity level vs your own body
yeah and the whole breast thing, ah...no. but if it works let me know haha j/k

photo portfolio
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjr3ARhj

Last edited by Kungfufish : 01-27-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Kungfufish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
Rjr3412
o-iii<0

From a mental aspect .... yes. Actually doing physical movements, not so much.

I've found I can use a few different mental processes to get zoned in, focused, build up some adrenaline and really go all out on weights. If I am stressed, I focus in on the things that are getting to me; channel and use it. If I am upset/angry/frustrated about something same thing. It is fantastic stress relief and a very nice outlet.

Barring such things; you can definitely use a person or an act with a person to fuel a workout. While this is certainly not the place to get into details, lol, reminding yourself of various motivations during a workout can certainly get you to work a lot harder. Just don't get too distracted, lol.

As far as actual movements, there are often plenty of cardio classes that revolve around such workouts. Which is also why you tend to always get the guys working in the back of the class ...

In regards to rubbing of the chest. I remember reading something quite a while back, that when a girl is attracted/excited that it can result in slight swelling, but not permanently. Could be completely wrong, or a myth, but remembered learning it.
Rjr3412 is offline   Reply With Quote