Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 11-23-2003, 04:28 PM   #1
Neko Cathy

The Offical Shout Out Page

Since the con is over, I'd like to give a shout out and be representin' the following peeps:

Basement Vampire Clan (my group): BIG HUG for Mike who got me out of Gaithersburg late friday night and back home today, supporting my DDR tournament and helping me w/ my "upskirt" stretches . For Erik, who says I can hit him back on my next paycheck for the hotel cost... you fucking rock! Mark and Daria, that Yuri threesome skit at the rave was awesome. K, playing Mario Party 4 up in the hotel room with you was great. Leilani, don't be sad, be glad cuz it's not the end of the world... I back you up, Wigga! And Ivan... "I GOT YOU GOOD YOU FUCKER!" Someday, I'm going to kick your ass in that Gamecube Mario Kart. And just in general to all, our karaoke skit was the Shiznit until Mitchy grabbed my ass!

McDonalds Cosplay Gang: Thanks for letting Mike and I hang out. Next time, we're taking cars because Virgina has NO crosswalks.

Takumix (aka "Ben"): It was a pleasure having you over in the hotel room and learning how to Rave.

Kuri Kitty: You so sexy... thanks for letting me dance w/ you and put techno music on your boombox.

luvnpeese: Thank you for feeding Neko Cathy a dounut!

Oshi: It was cool hanging w/ you.... and I want another DDR rematch.

Studmaster: It was cool hanging ut w/ you for a bit, even though we saw each other briefly throughout the con. I want your raver glove.

Otaku Duet: The performance was great. I'm sorry I couldn't stay through it because I had a Karaoke skit to do.

Anime USA Staff: you guys were awesome... the best con staff I've ever met.

To the People Who Came to the DDR Tournament: Thanks for supporting me! I made it up to the second round of the tournament and came so DAMN CLOSE to getting into 3rd, which is not so bad for someone who has never competed in a DDR tournament. I actually beat their best man, who did Paranoia Survivor w/ an A rating, on the first song (My Summer Love) on 5x speed arrows. And if that dude is listening out there, it was a huge honor DDRing w/ you!

To Everyone else I had forgotten: I'll see you next year or at the next con (Katsucon)!

Last edited by Neko Cathy : 11-23-2003 at 04:30 PM.
Neko Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-23-2003, 11:24 PM   #2
luvnpeese
I'm with the robut

yay! who didn't i see? XD

Aquila: hey, i remember you! great times at the restaurant lol

snowboardinazn314: i know where u live mwhahahaha

neko cathy: I'm so sad that I missed your DDR tournament!!!!! :-( But you were cool!

UnwantedKikyo: I luved your bow and arrow! Man, I wish I had gone to the dance with *cough* you know who :-D

Spiffy: I saw you...!

Aura and Jakotsu: You two were the first members I saw! Your costumes kicked ass!!!

Effey: Hey!!!!!

Lyn: I luvred your costume sooo much!!

Kuri Kitty: "Hey, you're the guy with the boombox!"

Sooo many others that I forgot the usernames of.... :-/

All of you people who could drive ditched us!!! We all like split in half, then in half again, then in half again... I ended up eating with two other people at lunch lol

"Obviously you've never been in love!"
luvnpeese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 08:32 AM   #3
Darkskuld
I require more minerals

ok my turn.

shout out to all BVs. Thanks, as usual I had a blast. But Mitch, don't make me add more battle damage to the zaku with my beam saber. (touching Jenns a**)

Beth: You had a really awesome costume. ^^' I really enjoyed talking with you and I hope you will not be a stranger. AIM: Dark5555

Ben: Nice hanging out with you.

Kitty: I want your boombox :P

Erik: I don't know if you are on cosplay.com or not but thanks to you I just bought FFXI

luvnpeese: Hi. random person i don't know

Everyone else: See you at Katsu.

-Mike
Unread 11-24-2003, 02:23 PM   #4
ki kuru kitty
Banned

^_^ Haha, This Boombox is my baby and I gave her a name. People call her the ghetto blaster but I call her Lum, Lum's from the 80's and so is the boombox.

I'll give shout out to everyone that was there, your all beautiful anyways and deserve a glomp.

Neko Cathy - Always fun to dance with a beautiful cat girl. You can't get more elegant and cute then the DDR queen herself. *Hugs and kisses*

Kiwi Delusions - She was one of the reason I went, I miss you sweety.

Billy- YEah! Battle Royale madness. aka "hi guys"

Oshi - Popular Otaku man extrodinaire. Funniest chat with him. "Hey man, why don't you dance with some pretty ladies huh. Wink wink nudge nudge."
Oshi stares at me. "OoOoh I forgot. silly me." =D

Studmaster - Smooth Cool Funk all the way.

Young Wolfwood- ;-; kids grow up so fast these days.

And all you other mooks out there! I love ya, gimme a hug! *opens arm invitation*
ki kuru kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 05:39 PM   #5
PhantomCatcher

*hug* ^_^

BohemianPuppet - Your very evil for hiding your costume from me till the last moment... ^_^;;

Luvnpeese - Nee! Thanks, and I loved your costume too! It was great!

UnwantedKikyo - I had a great time going around with you all day with the others! (Beware the trees...)

...Yeah...I'm sorta too lazy to go find out everyone's screen name here, so... I also want to say thanks for a great time to the Duo, Hiei, and Sailor Star Healer I was with. ^_^ And to whoever took the mall photos, you better get them up soon! I'd also like to just thank anyone else who was there. Just being there around everyone was such a wonderful experience, one that I'll have to repeat as soon as possible.

Last edited by PhantomCatcher : 11-24-2003 at 09:47 PM.
PhantomCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 07:34 PM   #6
aku
Mr. Johnny Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko Cathy
.....I actually beat their best man, who did Paranoia Survivor w/ an A rating, on the first song (My Summer Love) on 5x speed arrows. And if that dude is listening out there, it was a huge honor DDRing w/ you!
It was great playing with you, too. I wouldn't say that I was the best guy, though. If anything, my friend Kevin/Dr. Nick was(the guy who did Higher Oni and Drop Out with me). I was incredibly shocked when I beat him in the Finals(did a 12-song Oni course, he accidently screwed up and failed, I continued and won). But anyway, kudos to your awesome sight-reading abilities(I can't read anything above 1.5x if my life depended on it), and I hope to see you at Katsu, as well.
aku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 08:26 PM   #7
Oshi
Rugged. Like the moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko Cathy
Oshi: It was cool hanging w/ you.... and I want another DDR rematch.
You'll lose again, UWAHAHAHAH. Don't worry, you're still RebelCosplay's #2 DDR Playa, you can kick Mark, Stud, and Link's asses any day ^_^

Universal shout to everyone I hung out with... Thanks for making it a fun yet relaxing weekend
Oshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2003, 11:55 PM   #8
Takumix
HELP ME GAN FALL!!!!!!!!!

I guess its my turn.

First of all I wanna thank NekoCathy and her rowdy group the Basement Vampire Clan for letting me stay at your hotel room and play Mario Party. And to Darkskuld for giving me a ride to the Metro. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU to the BVC people.

Ki Kuru Kitty - you taught me a valuable lesson at the rave. I'll keep that in mind. Don't forget to bring Lum at Katsu so we could play more Initial D music.

luvnpeese - its always nice to see a fine lady dress up as the humanoid typhoon.

Peolpe who I played against on Halo - be nice to newbies.

McDonalds people - it was fun let's do that again

For the guys who didn't show up for the Capcom vs SNK 2 tournament - Where the hell are you people????? I went to Anime USA to look for a challenge.

DJ at the rave - thanks for playing "Speed Boy" and "Nights on Fire"

I think that's all. Peace out Y'all

My Otakon 2008 pics
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...Otakon%202008/
Takumix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2003, 05:06 PM   #9
Neko Cathy

<<First of all I wanna thank NekoCathy and her rowdy group the Basement Vampire Clan for letting me stay at your hotel room and play Mario Party. And to Darkskuld for giving me a ride to the Metro. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU to the BVC people.>>
You're welcome to room w/ us at Katsu or Otakon (but you gotta pay this time... we were nice to give you a free room for one night).

<<Ki Kuru Kitty - you taught me a valuable lesson at the rave. I'll keep that in mind. Don't forget to bring Lum at Katsu so we could play more Initial D music.>>
Now that you've metioned it... since the rave really sucked ass at Anime USA, Kuru Kitty and Neko Cathy should team up an apply to be DJs next year. A raver Catboy and Catgirl rocking the night.... now that would be awesome! We had a better selection of music going.

<<McDonalds people - it was fun let's do that again>>
Wait till Katsu... McDonalds is two blocks away W/ CROSSWALKS!!!

<<For the guys who didn't show up for the Capcom vs SNK 2 tournament - Where the hell are you people????? I went to Anime USA to look for a challenge.>>
OPERATION: KIDNAP PATRICK FROM CHINESE PARENTS AGAINST ANIME. He would of torn up that tournament like a motha fucka.

<<DJ at the rave - thanks for playing "Speed Boy" and "Nights on Fire">>
Now that is one thing I got to admit... Those were good songs, along w/ the DDR Extreme TwinBee song. But the rest of the songs... overdone and shouldn't be played at the Rave.
Unread 11-27-2003, 06:12 PM   #10
ki kuru kitty
Banned

^_^ Hehe, the thought did cross my mind and as I said before if there is no good dance I'll make my own. I would love to join you, DDR Boy and DDR girl, Neko Joel and Neko Cathy. Too much in common, definately looking forward to Katsucon. Hey Babe you have any suggestions on what I should dress myself up as. I could do a DDR character to fit your adorable DDR character or just make a fabolous Neko costume. I'm sure we can make this big as time pass.

Love to all the shout outs. Anime USA Rocked!
Unread 11-27-2003, 06:19 PM   #11
Aquila
The Mystic Elf

Ok, My turn now!

luvnpeese - Sorry I had to run, but your cool! lol

Ki Kuru Kitty - You ROCK! Loved the boombox, and I had fun at the rave.

UnwantedKikyo - The Rave rocked, and it was funny seeing you in the Hotel

Anyone else I forgot, sorry! Everyone I met from cosplay.com was awesome though!
"Quick Spike, Create a Distraction!" -Vash(Jeremy) *Spike(Chris) starts doing the irish jig while Vash runs out of line to get a Drink, then falls on the way back* -Me & Friends waiting in line for Mystery Anime Theater 3000
Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2003, 06:26 PM   #12
Neko Cathy

Neko Joel and Neko Cathy... DDR's newest characters. No we should take the stage and rock the Rave crowd. All I wanna do is blast my tetris Techo remix on some really loud speakers

As for the DDR photoshoot group, address any concerns or issues here.

Last edited by Neko Cathy : 11-27-2003 at 06:41 PM.
Unread 11-27-2003, 06:41 PM   #13
ki kuru kitty
Banned

Sounds like a plan, maybe we can do it when the area is most populated. I'm thinking after the maskarade cosplay after award we stake our claim outside and start blasting music. Usually Dance comes after the maskarade.