Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 11-24-2003, 11:05 AM   #1
Oburi_Shima
I'll swallow your soul

Question Who did you see @ or on the way to Anime USA

Just list all the peeps from cosplay.com that you saw on the way, or @ Anime USA...I'mma post everyone later, cause I have class...so happy posting...if you want say something about the people you saw too ( good things, nothing negative)...

Unread 11-24-2003, 11:10 AM   #2
Nene
Nene punch!

Lesse, Lyn was the first person I saw (get better!!), and of course I saw Effey. -^ ^- I saw Rosiel and Recca-kun, awesome Suikoden cosplays, you's guys!! Uwaa... (I so need ta get my Hugo done -><-) Um, I saw the dude who danced at Katsu during the DJ concert. (Sorry, I forgot your name! -><-) The girl who I call "DDR Girl", forgot your name, too. -o o- But I saw ya dancing to the DDR that was outside of the game room on Sat! XD I think I saw more people, too, but I dun member at the moment. -. .-
Nene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 01:20 PM   #3
Oshi
Rugged. Like the moon.

Lesseee...
I was rooming with Jibrille, Arisu-chan, AngelYuki, Lady Somairot, and Studmaster
Then hung with... NekoCathy, CatboiBlues, VoicelessChild, Lyn, whoever the McDohl chick is (if she's on here), KiKuruKitty, Bethii-chan...
And also met up or saw with KoreanEyez, efugee, luvnpeese, Rosiel, Kellie, Recca-kun, Leonhart, Rogue & Flexei... and... still gotta find out who others were >.>

Last edited by Oshi : 11-24-2003 at 01:29 PM.
Oshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 01:33 PM   #4
Nene
Nene punch!

Oh yea! Saw KoreanEyez and Bethii-chan
Nene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 02:15 PM   #5
Lyn
ginga bishonen

Let's see if I can remember everyone I saw...

Nene (don't worry, I'm still sick but feeling A LOT better), efugee, Effey, Neko Cathy, luvnspee, Bethii-chan, Juri, Oshi, AngelYuki, arisu-chan, Studmaster, KiKuKitty, Jibrielle...uh...*thinks* well, those are the people I talked to at least. I think I saw just about everyone who went on here at least once.

Effey and I saw Recca-kun but we didn't reallize it was him at the time. ^^;

There was a lot of awesome costumes at the con. It was great getting to see all of you guys. Definently easier to find people than at the bigger cons.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 02:26 PM   #6
ki kuru kitty
Banned

I say that mook Ki kuru kitty! Ooh man I wanted to give him a piece of my mind for hogging all the girls at the dance! *Waves fist angryly*
ki kuru kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 02:35 PM   #7
UnwantedKikyo
Gekkoh

Lol I like saw all of u too ^_^ bet yall didnt reckonize me though cause I didnt talk to much people..well beisdes hiei,jakotsu,aura,luvnpeese,and....a couple others and the YYH group too! there were in my hotel ^_^ hehe it was fun!
-Twilight Sparkle
Come see me at the Head Kandi booth!
UnwantedKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 02:38 PM   #8
slightlysalted
slightly salted.

*waves* I'm the McDohl chic that was wandering with Lyn all day (XD)

Lesse..... (if i mess up your name, i'm sorry)

People I saw and annoyed: Nene, Arisu-chan, luvnpeese (who had spiffy costume)

People I saw once, and wished I annoyed: Ganesh (at first sight, thought you were Lawr from Boy's Next Door), Bethii-chan (^0^ Nifty headpiece), Neko Cathy (You danced while I failed at DDR! yeah!) , Ki Kuru Kitty (XDDD BIG Boom Box!), Rogue & Flexiel

People I was bothering all day: Lyn, Oshi, Studmaster, AngelYuki (you're so cynical it's great.)

People I randomly ran up to and did fangirl squeak: Recca-kun (XD but I didn't know this until later.....XDDD I also tried stalking you at Otakon and didn't know.)

XDDD I don't know if the other people I met are on cosplay.com! (like the echizen Ryoma, .....etc. etc.)

Katsucon 2013
Friday: Wilhelm (Ludwig Kakumei), Kotomine Kirei (Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Zero)
Saturday: Touya/Hilbert (Pokemon BW), Cain (Starfighter), Naegi Makoto (Dangan Ronpa)
Sunday:

Last edited by slightlysalted : 11-24-2003 at 02:45 PM.
slightlysalted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 03:02 PM   #9
Oburi_Shima
I'll swallow your soul

I saw Ramanji first cause him and I drove down together, then we spent some good gaming time with DC, Kero-chan, and we saw Daala too. During Anime USA I roomed with Ramanji and Ki kuru kitty. During the event I saw Neko Cathy, Studmaster, and Rosiel. I saw more people but I don't know their names. One person tried to trip me comin out of the dealers' room...

Note: If you saw some guy wearing a burger king crown @ the con...that was me...I was also hangin around Ki kuru kitty abit too...I was the taller, lighter skinned guy, with glasses and wacky dark hair ( yes I will mold that into my Mits. hair for otakon).

pretty sure I saw more peeps..ohh well I'll post more later...
Unread 11-24-2003, 05:14 PM   #10
PhantomCatcher

I stopped at Bohemian Puppet's house quick before leaving, and the first person I saw *at* the con was luvnpeese. If you were at the photoshoot, then I saw you... Too many screen names that I cant remember Later I stalked UnwantedKikyo (and tripped.... -_-) and the two of us with SSH, Hiei, Duo (screen names allude me...), and Aura (Bohemian) went to a restaurant. BP went to her DDR tournament, and the rest of us went to the mall in costume. ^_^ Shortly after the Cosplay we met up again, and all went to the rave together.

On the way home I saw an eeeeeeeeeeeevil guy who was driving at like 20 MPH on the highway with basically no lights on. Yeah, I saw him when the car crashed into him. No one was hurt, but now our van is dead. -_- It still works, but theres a smashy thing in the front left and now we have to get a new one, and my dad doesnt want to drive at night any more... (So now I have to come up with the money for a hotel room for Katsucon... *grumbles*) The evil guy never even stopped, so we dont have a liscence plate number or anything... *sulks quietly in a corner*
PhantomCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 09:30 PM   #11
CHAOS
Computer Geek

I didn't see anybody as usual, blind as a bat I am. But, if you saw a tall, skinny guy with glasses and a red hoody then that was me. Still hoping to make my first costme for Katsucon.
Unread 11-24-2003, 11:20 PM   #12
Fireflystar
I'm just 1 wish away

I missed the cosplay.com meeting..and..I didn't participate in the cosplay competition ^^;

I did see Lyn,Neko Cathy,and Bethii-chan, but I was pretty busy with my posse so..eh..
I was everywhere friday..pigtails and card captor sakura shirt..
then later with a purple turtleneck black pants and heels..I was usually wandering halls or bothering my friends at karaoke.
Sat. I looked like a pimp basically,with a white fuzzy hat and bright yellow shirt with a white blazer and black pants..I was Suzu Nyanko!! hah..um..heh.. -_-;
I was usually around Lunasreincarnat and my other friends for most the con.
Tyson's corner mall...SOOO sugoi! haha,I bought more stuff there than the dealer's room ^^;
Sanrio kiosk! I gots a hello kitty snow purse and black and pink wallet!!
Lovu-leeeeeee
Unread 11-25-2003, 12:55 AM   #13
Otakuduet_Yuna

I really have no idea who I saw. I'm still pretty new to this forum. Did I meet anyone from these forums at the convention? Tell me who you are if I talked to you, so I can figure out who's who. Thanks!
Unread 11-25-2003, 01:42 AM   #14
lunasreincarnat
hallelujah, lock and load

i saw lots of people i knew from here but i forgot there names lol.
Violet Addams (egl steampunk), Lucy (I Love Lucy), Misa (Deathnote), Beatrix(FF9), Konata (Lucky Star), Alice(DDR5th mix), Fruits EGL

Last edited by lunasreincarnat : 11-27-2003 at 05:28 PM.
lunasreincarnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 08:43 AM   #15
drake
Jrock is a way of life

I saw, lessee, lunasreincarnat, fireflystar, NekoCathy, Rosiel, gah, can't remember them all in class.....
But I was the gothic catboy with a black boa!

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=Drake
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give Drake more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

site.
drake is offline   Reply With Quote