Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 11-24-2003, 02:39 PM   #1
ki kuru kitty
Banned

I miss you guys!

No more then 30 minutes after leaving I'd have to cry half sad and half happy tears of joy. After having what I can say was the best weekend I've had in a long time I really cherished ever moment of it and specially to everyone I've seen there. What I really wished I did was get romantically inclined with some girls. Honestly I saw some couples making out and it made me feel lonely inside.

"How I can miss the sweet tender lips and enchanting alluring glare in that of a lady's."
There were some of many beautiful girls there that I would have loved to express physical attraction to. ^_^ Sorry if I'm sounded too perverted but I'm being honest, u_u I neglected to do any sexual advance because I just feel that rude and I'm a gentleman.

Hehe but besides that anyone who wants to keep in contact with my my info is on my profile.
I'm so glad I went to Anime USA.
ki kuru kitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-24-2003, 05:15 PM   #2
Aquila
The Mystic Elf

Awww! I miss you too Ki Kuru Kitty! The rave was hillarious!
"Quick Spike, Create a Distraction!" -Vash(Jeremy) *Spike(Chris) starts doing the irish jig while Vash runs out of line to get a Drink, then falls on the way back* -Me & Friends waiting in line for Mystery Anime Theater 3000
Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
PhantomCatcher

I felt the same way... Its just so wonderful and sad at the same time... I had to leave Saturday night, so I suffered through Sunday when no one was online due to still being at the con (or sleeping, apparently). Sulked through the school most of the day too, but I'm better now, since now everyone's home and I can talk to all of you again! ^_^
PhantomCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 06:01 PM   #4
dustbunny
Thats no ordinary rabbit.

(crys) I miss you all. hope to see you all at Katsucon, very soon...It's to far away.

Mad Moxxi [Borderlands]

Facebook page~
http://www.facebook.com/DBCosplay

......../) /)............
........( . .).............
........c(")(")...........
dustbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 06:33 PM   #5
Kamui32
Stop! Drop! Gimme Pocky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomCatcher
I felt the same way... Its just so wonderful and sad at the same time... I had to leave Saturday night, so I suffered through Sunday when no one was online due to still being at the con (or sleeping, apparently). Sulked through the school most of the day too, but I'm better now, since now everyone's home and I can talk to all of you again! ^_^
I feel for you, I was sleep deprived during the con as i mentioned so i slept through most of sunday, so i couldn't go. I also sulked through school today since it was my last day. ^_^ woohoo! Feel free to IM me anytime i'm always happy to chat with anyone AIM:EVAFAN786 MSN: Kamui32@hotmail.com ^_^ I'll be going to katsucon as either inuyasha or Kenshin if i make it before the con rolls around but i have time. It is sooooo far away from now though *sigh* hmm...i wonder how i'll kill time until katsucon rolls around...
Unread 11-24-2003, 07:30 PM   #6
Bethii-chan
Ninja-ness.

I miss you guys too! I hope to see you guys at Katsucon! Ki Kuru Kitty, you should bring your boom box again so we can raid another McDonald's! ^_^
Bethii-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2003, 09:27 PM   #7
PhantomCatcher

Kamui - *adds you to Buddy List* ^_^ If you're Inuyasha, I might have to bring my Jakotsu costume along just to get a picture. (Only two Inuyashas at the con! Or at least that I saw... But two! Only two photo opportunities >_>) I'm going to start work on a Bankotsu costume next... Its another good opportunity to count just how many people know the character. (9 knew Jakotsu. NINE!!) Anyway, I know I wont have it finished, as I have to wait for summer to do the armor...so it'll look kinda odd. But it'll be much easier to dance at the rave in pants instead of a kimono thing pinned up because I made it too long! As for time killing...I need ideas too
Unread 11-24-2003, 09:49 PM   #8
Kamui32
Stop! Drop! Gimme Pocky!

Quote:
Kamui - *adds you to Buddy List* ^_^ If you're Inuyasha, I might have to bring my Jakotsu costume along just to get a picture. (Only two Inuyashas at the con! Or at least that I saw... But two! Only two photo opportunities >_>) I'm going to start work on a Bankotsu costume next... Its another good opportunity to count just how many people know the character. (9 knew Jakotsu. NINE!!) Anyway, I know I wont have it finished, as I have to wait for summer to do the armor...so it'll look kinda odd. But it'll be much easier to dance at the rave in pants instead of a kimono thing pinned up because I made it too long! As for time killing...I need ideas too
phantomCatcher- *adds you to buddy list too* ^_^ yep i was inuyasha, i was the one without a sword though. I think i saw you but my memory is a bit hazy *lack of sleep*. I hope i can either get a room for katsucon or get my licsense by then, so i can stay for the rave and stuff. I usually have to depend on rides, which after a while tends to get very very crappy >.< I dislike depending on others, no offense to them i just dislike it. I'll probably change for the rave too, if i can go. i'm planning to make kenshin over winter break and perhaps even start this thanksgiving. I have to study for midterms that are coming up soon so that should kill some time and perhaps just do other stuff until katsucon rolls around. feel free to IM me anytime! ^_^
Unread 11-24-2003, 09:56 PM   #9
PhantomCatcher

I need to wait a few years yet for my liscence...and probably a hundred or so after that until I actually get a car Yes, dancing in my costume was definitly one of my stupider moments...maybe due from lack of sleep? *shrugs*
Unread 11-24-2003, 10:11 PM   #10
Kamui32
Stop! Drop! Gimme Pocky!

Quote:
I need to wait a few years yet for my liscence...and probably a hundred or so after that until I actually get a car Yes, dancing in my costume was definitly one of my stupider moments...maybe due from lack of sleep? *shrugs*
*Sigh* i'm not getting a car until i buy one myself, so says my dad. I won't be driving to high school, thats already a given fact to me. even if i can't get my licsence, i just need to drive more and get exp. and that way i won't ever get pulled over ^_^ my friend drives and he doesn't even have his learners and he never gets pulled over. I haven't been to a single rave yet T_T i sooo wanna go, i heard they can be quite fun.
Unread 11-25-2003, 01:45 AM   #11
lunasreincarnat
hallelujah, lock and load

lol i saw you i sat in front of you at the cosplay judging thing... didnt know u were part of the boards until after the con. i was the sickly robin sena with the barbie doll in her pocket.
Violet Addams (egl steampunk), Lucy (I Love Lucy), Misa (Deathnote), Beatrix(FF9), Konata (Lucky Star), Alice(DDR5th mix), Fruits EGL
lunasreincarnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 04:52 PM   #12
PhantomCatcher

I saw you a few times, lunasreincarnat. ^_^ And the rave was good, though I was only there for a few songs. Our little group was getting overheated, so we stepped outside and ended up just staying out there for the rest of the time, or at least until UnwantedKikyo and I had to leave...
Unread 11-25-2003, 05:52 PM   #13
Aquila
The Mystic Elf

I had a great time, I talked to UnwantedKikyo a little, and her friend whos name I forgot >.< I'm horrible with names! My friend Nick was showing off so I got kindah distracted at the rave too, until I got my glowsticks! Yay!
"Quick Spike, Create a Distraction!" -Vash(Jeremy) *Spike(Chris) starts doing the irish jig while Vash runs out of line to get a Drink, then falls on the way back* -Me & Friends waiting in line for Mystery Anime Theater 3000
Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2003, 08:32 PM   #14
Spiffy
lieks rainbows

Glooooowy~

*drool*
Unread 11-26-2003, 12:24 PM   #15
jamuko
nyan nyan

Oooh... the glowy table drew us in like moths... ^^;;;