Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 08-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
theguiltyone

Review: CosplayMandy

I recently commissioned a costume from CosplayMandy, also known as cosplaycommish.

I was actually a little reassured by the 'half now, half when your costume is done' deal she has going on, since I'm only investing a portion of the money until I see what I got. And what i got was AMAZING. Her sewing really stands up, the costume feels sturdy and flexible, the colors and styling were all spot on, and everything was very easy to get in and out of thanks to the well-hidden zippers in the costume.

She's a little quiet during the process, but that's completely understandable. I'd rather a person be working on my costume than giving me updates on it every five minutes, and I felt like if I'd ever wanted a progress report, I could have emailed her for one. Right about the time I felt like asking anything, she was ready to ship the completed costume out! Right on time. She was also very friendly throughout.

I'm definitely looking forward to commissioning from her again...and of course wearing the costume at this years Dragon*Con!
theguiltyone is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

put up a review here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=105758
that way u can describe pros and cons and stuff..not a lot of ppl r gonna see this thread once it gets further down the line..so putting it in the one i linked will let ppl know how good she is..i was gonna commission her too since shes known for great work..but it was a little outta my price range so nothing i could do but still
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote