Name of Product:
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
Sephora [link to product page
$42 US or $28 US for To Go size
The AmazingConcealer is formulated to erase all skin imperfections: dark circles, broken capillaries, sun damage, blemishes, redness and more. There's nothing on the market today that can compare to the AmazingConcealer and its ability to erase all skin imperfections. Unlike traditional concealers, the AmazingConcealer is so concentrated, you only need to use tiny pin-dot amounts of product to create the skin you've always wanted but thought you could never have.
- Super opaque coverage; it covers almost everything perfectly.
- You only need to use a little bit to get full coverage so it doesn't look caked on.
- Long lasting! Stays on my face from morning till evening.
Overall rating: 8
- Very expensive, BUT it lasts a very long time. I bought the To Go size over a year ago and it's still not empty. Granted, I don't have a lot to cover besides dark under eye circles, some broken capillaries and occasional blemishes, but I do use it almost every day.
- Doesn't apply well on dry skin. I tend to have dry patches in the inner corners of my eyes and when that happens I noticed that it's harder to get a seamless finish as the concealer tends to clump in that area. So far I've had that problem with any concealer I've used, though.
Beauty vlogger Michelle Phan using the concealer in this tutorial: