Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Original Designs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
Applepi92

Applejack Cosplay help

My friends and I are in the early stages of planning a My Little Pony group cosplay, and I'm going as Applejack. And while there are many human designs for all the ponies my favorite for Applejack is this one:http://kaymurph.deviantart.com/art/f...F30287460&qo=0. Which includes yellow shorteralls... which brings us to the main question of this thread.

Does anyone know where I could find yellow overalls/shorteralls? (preferably denim) Or an Overall/shorterall sewing pattern?

I've searched for them for a while on the internet and found that they do exist, but they are always sold out, or they are made out of heavy rubber-like material. If anyone can find anything it would be a huge help and I would be eternally grateful.

As for the other elements to the cosplay, I'm not too worried. I'll just go thrifting for the shirt, hat, and boots.
Applepi92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-24-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
PetiteAltesse

If you have a Joann's store near you they might have the pattern. I'm not sure if Hobby Lobby has patterns since only go into the craft section of that store, but Joann's is sure to have it. And their patterns are almost always on sale.

If you don't want to sew, then I would recommend checking Goodwill, Ross, Marshall's and other clothing stores with donated clothing or less expensive clothing. Myself, and my friends, often find gems hidden in those stores that we can use for our costumes.

I hope that helped. Best of luck!