Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #46
xpanduhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMURica View Post
Yay! I hope we can be entertaining. We did the Metrocon panel too, but this one is a lot more...open-ended. I'm glad people are still interested though~ <3! I get the impression that the Hetalia fandom has been shrinking as of late, and lots of people are moving on. D:
Well, Hetalia is one of my top favorites right now so.. that was something I had to make time for. xD I'm already trying to think of what antics I can bring to the panel dressed as Switzerland just to bug you guys/make everyone laugh hopefully. xD It should be an interesting panel, I plan on recording it if all possible, hopefully take pictures too. x3

- Gilbert Nightay ( Pandora Hearts ) { 100% }
- Magnet! Len ( Vocaloid ) { 100% }
- Matryoshka! Len ( Vocaloid ) { 100% }
- Reo Baskerville ( Pandora Hearts ) { 100% }

Next Cosplay:
- Yuiko ( Loveless ) { 30% }

Cons attending:
Shadocon 2014
xpanduhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #47
Rejected-Spork
Bad Wolf

@ aMURica: Woah, you live in Sarasota-Manatee too?! I just noticed on your intro post. That's so cool, dawg. c: Where do you go to school? I'm at SCF.

Next Con; Megacon 2012
Cosplays in Progress; Millia Rage from Guilty Gear - 50%
Harley Quinn from Batman: Arkham Asylum - 10%

Check out Mustache'd Meddlers Cosplay on Facebook! LIKE US! c:
Rejected-Spork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2011, 09:11 PM   #48
Angel Miki
Imperfect Angel

Quote:
He's really friendly in person from what I've heard, and from what I read on his site, he had a blast last year--hopefully he becomes a regular guest at Shado!
And every time I go to Shado, I can rub it my TX friend's face!! x33
OtherCurrentWIPs: Rave Ruby (GenCon)
Angel Miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #49
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanduhh View Post
Well, Hetalia is one of my top favorites right now so.. that was something I had to make time for. xD I'm already trying to think of what antics I can bring to the panel dressed as Switzerland just to bug you guys/make everyone laugh hopefully. xD It should be an interesting panel, I plan on recording it if all possible, hopefully take pictures too. x3
Yeah, I love Hetalia. The fandom is calming down now, I noticed there weren't actually very many of us at AFO, and only a few people even recognized who I was when I cosplayed Scotland. I just know the panel rooms are small at Shado, I hope we have enough room for everyone. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejected-Spork View Post
@ aMURica: Woah, you live in Sarasota-Manatee too?! I just noticed on your intro post. That's so cool, dawg. c: Where do you go to school? I'm at SCF.
Oh! I go to Ringling! Always good to hear someone is in my area, because I always just drive all the way up to all of the Tampa-area meet-ups and such. NOBODY LIVES AROUND HERE. D:

Next Cons:Otakon 2012 / AFO 13 - Now with portal Panels! / Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012

Next Cosplays: Fancy Dreamer Sollux -90% / Magicastuck John Egbert - 15% /Human Wheatley - 80%

Selling stuff: Here.
aMURica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #50
xpanduhh

Quote:
Yeah, I love Hetalia. The fandom is calming down now, I noticed there weren't actually very many of us at AFO, and only a few people even recognized who I was when I cosplayed Scotland. I just know the panel rooms are small at Shado, I hope we have enough room for everyone. D:

Oh! I go to Ringling! Always good to hear someone is in my area, because I always just drive all the way up to all of the Tampa-area meet-ups and such. NOBODY LIVES AROUND HERE. D:
Well.. I guess, depending on how many people attend the main events. Theres quite a few and all. Regardless Im gonna be lining up like an hour early, just so I can get a good spot to take pictures and what not. :] Plus, I have no life. Maybe I'll just have a picnic with Lich while we wait. haha.

Next Cosplay:

Cons attending:
Shadocon 2014
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #51
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

Quote:
Well.. I guess, depending on how many people attend the main events. Theres quite a few and all. Regardless Im gonna be lining up like an hour early, just so I can get a good spot to take pictures and what not. :] Plus, I have no life. Maybe I'll just have a picnic with Lich while we wait. haha.
Aha, well for our previous panels it's been that whenever we show up to set up, we ask anyone already in line if they'd like to help us move chairs and such after the previous group has cleared out. The people who do, we usually let them sit in the front, as a little thank-you. xD So just say hi to me or something and I'll find ya somewhere nice to sit?

Next Cons:Otakon 2012 / AFO 13 - Now with portal Panels! / Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012

Next Cosplays: Fancy Dreamer Sollux -90% / Magicastuck John Egbert - 15% /Human Wheatley - 80%

Unread 08-28-2011, 10:33 PM   #52
xpanduhh

Quote:
Aha, well for our previous panels it's been that whenever we show up to set up, we ask anyone already in line if they'd like to help us move chairs and such after the previous group has cleared out. The people who do, we usually let them sit in the front, as a little thank-you. xD So just say hi to me or something and I'll find ya somewhere nice to sit?
Awesome, I'll more than likely be dressed as Switzerland, and fer sure will help you guys set up. I'll just be like, "Hey person! It's Panduhh!" xD

Next Cosplay:

Cons attending:
Shadocon 2014
Unread 08-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #53
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

Quote:
Awesome, I'll more than likely be dressed as Switzerland, and fer sure will help you guys set up. I'll just be like, "Hey person! It's Panduhh!" xD
Okay! I'll probably answer to Mur, even if I don't recognize you. I'm REALLY derpy and forgetful like that, herp.

Unread 08-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #54
xpanduhh

Quote:
Okay! I'll probably answer to Mur, even if I don't recognize you. I'm REALLY derpy and forgetful like that, herp.
Aha, no worries. ^^ Who are you going to be for the panel? I'll just weed you out from the other characters. xD Be like, "Mur-person! Hello. owo"

Next Cosplay:

Cons attending:
Shadocon 2014
Unread 08-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #55
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

Quote:
Aha, no worries. ^^ Who are you going to be for the panel? I'll just weed you out from the other characters. xD Be like, "Mur-person! Hello. owo"
xD totally understandable! I'll be America. (Unless the super awesome America is around the con, I expect to be one of the only ones in his WWII uniform since most of the fandom has kinda moved on.) My bomber jacket is super huge and stuff, I like to think I'm kinda hard to miss?

We're also trying to host a Scandinavia and the World panel on Friday since we booked the timeslot ages ago and everything but it seems like half of our cast dropped off the face of the earth/is not replying to the mass of facebook messages that have been sent around. If not enough of our characters show up for the Q and A, we might wind up just having some sort of discussion or I don't even know. I'm Iceland and he's not even a really important character anyway. xD

Unread 08-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #56
xpanduhh

Quote:
xD totally understandable! I'll be America. (Unless the super awesome America is around the con, I expect to be one of the only ones in his WWII uniform since most of the fandom has kinda moved on.) My bomber jacket is super huge and stuff, I like to think I'm kinda hard to miss?

We're also trying to host a Scandinavia and the World panel on Friday since we booked the timeslot ages ago and everything but it seems like half of our cast dropped off the face of the earth/is not replying to the mass of facebook messages that have been sent around. If not enough of our characters show up for the Q and A, we might wind up just having some sort of discussion or I don't even know. I'm Iceland and he's not even a really important character anyway. xD
Bahaha, America, in my top favorite of characters. :] He's pretty awesome. I was looking at your America pictures on your DA, you look nice cosplayed as him. ( Not really sure how to word that. OTL ) Haha, but I'll be sure to look for you. I know Hetalia cosplayers ( for me at least ) are easy to spot since it's one of my current loves. :]

Hmm, I wouldn't be able to come to both, seeing as I planned a pretty full day. I'm a loser and wanted to go to most of the main events. ( Besides some that I chose to miss cause I wanna go to a panel. haha. ) Though, I'm looking forward to it on Saturday. If you need any help, I'll be more than happy to help out. I mean, I'll for sure help you guys set up and take pictures/record, but if you need anything else let me know. :]

If you do end up doing a Q and A, are you going to have a Germany go? ( Totally had an IC Vash question to ask. XD )

Next Cosplay:

Cons attending:
Shadocon 2014
Unread 08-31-2011, 12:02 PM   #57
Angel Miki
Imperfect Angel

Panduh, go look at the FL Vocaloid thread. XP
OtherCurrentWIPs: Rave Ruby (GenCon)
Angel Miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 12:44 PM   #58
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

@xpanduhh- xD Thanks! America is my favourite to cosplay of all the Hetalia characters. And there does seem to be some pretty cool panels at Shado this year, I'll definitely go to any ones that are relevant to me, I like getting my money's worth out of a $40 pass. xD

For the Hetalia panel, no we don't have a Germany. The girl who was Germany for our Metrocon panel is planning on being Greece, we've got a few less popular characters though, like Denmark and Romano, which could be interesting. For Scandinavia we might or might not have one, just because we have TONS of side-characters, but we're missing a lot of our main cast for some reason still. ((But I'll make it happen! Even if I have to sit there as Iceland for an hour and spew random BS, I'll MAKE it happen. xD))

Unread 08-31-2011, 07:13 PM   #59
xpanduhh

Quote:
@xpanduhh- xD Thanks! America is my favourite to cosplay of all the Hetalia characters. And there does seem to be some pretty cool panels at Shado this year, I'll definitely go to any ones that are relevant to me, I like getting my money's worth out of a $40 pass. xD

For the Hetalia panel, no we don't have a Germany. The girl who was Germany for our Metrocon panel is planning on being Greece, we've got a few less popular characters though, like Denmark and Romano, which could be interesting. For Scandinavia we might or might not have one, just because we have TONS of side-characters, but we're missing a lot of our main cast for some reason still. ((But I'll make it happen! Even if I have to sit there as Iceland for an hour and spew random BS, I'll MAKE it happen. xD))
Aww.. im a little disappointed now, I had a question for Germany. xD I'll still go regardless though. I'll just have to come up with something else. Hmm.. owo But, yay for Romano! He's my favorite character. haha. My like, number one favorite. Even though I have a lot of favorite cast members, Romano is number one.

Next Cosplay:

Cons attending:
Shadocon 2014
Unread 08-31-2011, 10:24 PM   #60
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

Quote:
Aww.. im a little disappointed now, I had a question for Germany. xD I'll still go regardless though. I'll just have to come up with something else. Hmm.. owo But, yay for Romano! He's my favorite character. haha. My like, number one favorite. Even though I have a lot of favorite cast members, Romano is number one.
Aw. Well yeah, I'm pretty excited! I'm excited for cons in general this fall, there's a lot to do this year!

I just found out about CGA Show Sun Coast too, that's less than an hour away from me! Definitely heading to that in two weeks!