Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Canada Cosplay

Unread 08-13-2014, 11:58 PM   #1
mahoukitten
moon eternal make up!~&#9

Hi from Ontario!~ Let's be friends!

Hi!
I'm Haley and i'm from the GTA. I used to cosplay back in 2012 and before but took a break but now i'm getting back into cosplay and i'm looking for friends/people to talk too/cosplayers to befriend!

I LOVE Sailor Moon, it's literally my life.I have a couple Sailor Moon tattoos as well, ^_^. I have a small collection of Sailor Moon toys in which it is growing still! I'm also a fan of CardCaptor Sakura&Tokyo Mew Mew which i collect those as well. I love to sew, and i now have decided that i am comfortable enough to make my own cosplays!
I also love the anime Love Live! it's one i'm very interested right now. If anyone else is watching it and wants to form a cosplay group please, please, please message me. Let's be friends ~ ♡
I also love a bunch of others animes and am always looking for new ones to watch. Please let's be friends! I love meeting new people!
mahoukitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-15-2014, 02:39 AM   #2
musicalcats
Mars Fire Ignite

I love Sailor Moon & Tokyo Mew Mew too.
Tellu (Sailor Moon) (Sunday)
My cosplay page:
musicalcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
netmanx

im daniel from the GTA
netmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #4
Miss Exorcist
Giant Nerd

I'm planning a Nehelenia cosplay for anime north next march, this is my first time making my own cosplay so it'd be great to have someone to talk to about it! Feel free to pm me if you'd like to chat c:
Miss Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
uzuki54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoukitten View Post
Hi!
I'm Haley
Hi Haley, I'm Hayley . Shame I live too far away from Toronto to meet you. I like Cardcaptor Sakura, I'm working on getting all the episodes (one day I will cosplay Yue, I hope)
Anyway, judging by the number of posts, you're fairly new, so welcome to the community.

Ai-Kon

Cosplays in progress

Female Red Mage (FF1) *being redone*
uzuki54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2014, 10:10 AM   #6
CalvaryRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoukitten View Post
Hi!
I'm Haley and i'm from the GTA. I used to cosplay back in 2012 and before but took a break but now i'm getting back into cosplay and i'm looking for friends/people to talk too/cosplayers to befriend!

I LOVE Sailor Moon, it's literally my life.I have a couple Sailor Moon tattoos as well, ^_^. I have a small collection of Sailor Moon toys in which it is growing still! I'm also a fan of CardCaptor Sakura&Tokyo Mew Mew which i collect those as well. I love to sew, and i now have decided that i am comfortable enough to make my own cosplays!
I also love the anime Love Live! it's one i'm very interested right now. If anyone else is watching it and wants to form a cosplay group please, please, please message me. Let's be friends ~ ♡
I also love a bunch of others animes and am always looking for new ones to watch. Please let's be friends! I love meeting new people!
Coolness, are you planning to attend any upcoming conventions? I suppose the big ones in Ontario are Frost Con in January and then Anime North in May... technically there's another one in January but it's on the Quebec side of Ottawa.

Glad to hear you got back into the fandom!
CalvaryRider is offline   Reply With Quote