Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Marvel Universe

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-01-2003, 06:26 PM   #1
Leigh Croft
Registered User
 
Leigh Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21
Gambit from X-Men?

Has anyone ever attempted this costume? After attending my forst con last Saturday, I've decided to try and attempt another costume for my next one in March. Gambit was always my favourite member of the X-Men so I decided to go for him, providing it won't be too hard. Does anyone know is anyone has attemped this before? Thanks for any help, Leigh.

Heres a link to a pic of the outfit I plan to attempt.

http://ngwo.planetemu.net/neo-arcadi...ges/gambit.gif
Leigh Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-01-2003, 06:34 PM   #2
KHs_Sora
Got Kingdom Hearts?
 
KHs_Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh Croft
Has anyone ever attempted this costume? After attending my forst con last Saturday, I've decided to try and attempt another costume for my next one in March. Gambit was always my favourite member of the X-Men so I decided to go for him, providing it won't be too hard. Does anyone know is anyone has attemped this before? Thanks for any help, Leigh.

Heres a link to a pic of the outfit I plan to attempt.

http://ngwo.planetemu.net/neo-arcadi...ges/gambit.gif

I dont think this topic is in the right place.
KHs_Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2003, 06:47 PM   #3
Leigh Croft
Registered User
 
Leigh Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21
Oops. Sorry
Leigh Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2003, 05:27 AM   #4
Crimson Psycho
Registered User
 
Crimson Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 20
What up bro..Not sure about the costume but if your looking for a set of contacts for your Gambit look at 9mmsfx.com They have a wicked pair of contacts called "Gamit" that are exactly the color eyes Gambits are. You know a red pupil with a black outer..Very kick ass but very pricey. I think there like 350 a pair....
Crimson Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2003, 08:02 AM   #5
Nietsche
Have a SUPER good time!
 
Nietsche's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHs_Sora
I dont think this topic is in the right place.
Hmmmm, admin's call really...although the query should be in the Other costume section...the image posted was from the CAPCOM game.

I think it's been done once...at a Katsucon a couple of years a go as part of an X-men group.
__________________
They'd need to be pretty smart and good-natured.
They'd need to be pretty, smart and good-natured.

Some small info on pandas- Eats, shoots and leaves!
(this is an excellent book btw)
The difference a little punctuation makes!
Nietsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2003, 03:30 PM   #6
Scortia
 
Posts: n/a
Cherry made one... and bought those expensive Gambit contacts... her outfit is sweeeeeet. Old school Rogue has often tempted me... or Storm if I got the white out contacts..just for how cool that is.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2003, 12:01 AM   #7
Dj Fiya
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scortia
Cherry made one... and bought those expensive Gambit contacts... her outfit is sweeeeeet. Old school Rogue has often tempted me... or Storm if I got the white out contacts..just for how cool that is.
yeah! that costume was sweet and urs was 2. hey! i'm from louisiana 2. wanna chat sometime?
Dj Fiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.