Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 10-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
MagiusT
Need Title...

Youmacon 2011 Judge Search

Hi anyone who actually comes by this board. Youmacon is looking for some fresh judges (to Youmacon) this year to judge. We need judges interested in at least one of the 3 things we run at Youmacon, which includes: masquerade craftsmanship, masq presentation, hall craftsmanship.

If you are interested in applying, please send an email to cosplay@youmacon.com with the subject of "Judge App" so that I can more easily filter through them. The email should contain things like any judging history, links to any costume history you have (such as cosplaylab, AC Paradise, etc.), and any awards you have won for skits of craftsmanship. Your application should also contain what type of judging you are interested in doing, keep in mind it is fine to be interested in all 3.

Unfortunately, due to the late nature of my need for judges this close to the convention, the deadline will be ~ 10/21/11. That is 2 weeks before the convention happens. If you are wondering why I would even do something so crazy as to hunt for judges this close to the convention, I recently lost a few judges due to real life happening for them.

As far as perks for judging goes. All judges will be considered part of my staff which = free badge, room, and food. We also have a broad staff category so you would be able to enter a costume in whatever discipline you were not judging, if you felt so inclined.
MagiusT is offline   Reply With Quote