Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 10-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
gremeek

Review: CheapZentaiSuit dot com

I'm not sure where else to rage about this, but should any of you ever be in the need of a zentai suit, DO NOT purchase it here.

Sure the allure of low pricing and alleged "fast and perfect delivery" may sound appealing, but do not be fooled.

First off, this site is clearly a company name change from either one of two other sites. I forgot the names (vzentai or something), but they all appear on google at the same time if you search a certain product.

Secondly, the costumer service is a huge BS ordeal. They have an online chat thing that is strictly in Chinese, hardly even functions if you DO speak/write Chinese and doesn't load. They reply to your inquirires and demands days late and never really address the issue. For example, I ask if my product has shipped and they answer that "your product will ship EMS".

Thirdly, they make false claims. They say they ship within 2 days of your order, and yet I've waited 20 days for them to "prepare" my order. If you require 20 days to MAKE my purchase, why would you advertise it being ready to ship within 2 days? They also claim that it is free shipping. They play this off by adding a handful of exceptions which basically rule out anything that isn't a huge stock purchase (hundreds of dollars).

Fourthly, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEMS for god's sake.

tl;dr: don't buy from cheap Chinese sites unless you really don't mind the gamble. Note that I do mention gamble, because sometimes they don't mind following through with the order and you are happy.

I wish I could take them up on this as I would any American company, but I'm SOL with these careless, unprofessional scammers.

Also, if you intend on buying from some Chinese site, beware that they are notorious for scamming. Google is your friend on that one.
gremeek is offline   Reply With Quote