Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 101 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #451
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani_BEE View Post
Spent most of today pattering out my Regina top/jacket. Took a break to watch the season finally and freaking out at that bottle seen in Rumples vault thinking it was a certain Genie. What a troll..... (But I was hoping they go there with the series.)
If you're referring to a Wonderland crossover, I as hoping for that too.

I know Will (and most likely Anastasia) are coming over to OUaT though, so I'm excited.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #452
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

Nope the last 5 seconds of the show and what came out of that bottle. lol I don't want to spoiler it for other till the week over even though screen captures are already out and posted.
But yeah last minute of the episode is on youtube. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt8nuJryWPU#t=18

But I'm happy the Will has been confirmed to be in the show. Whether we see him in the full season or only half a season next year shall be interesting to see.

Unplugged Expo
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North (Nehelenia), Otakuthon(maybe), FanEXPO
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!

Last edited by Ani_BEE : 05-12-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2014, 11:28 AM   #453
zeochan
Bucky take the wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani_BEE View Post
Nope the last 5 seconds of the show and what came out of that bottle. lol I don't want to spoiler it for other till the week over even though screen captures are already out and posted.
But yeah last minute of the episode is on youtube. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt8nuJryWPU#t=18

But I'm happy the Will has been confirmed to be in the show. Whether we see him in the full season or only half a season next year shall be interesting to see.
Speaking of, I'm actually planning...hmm...'that' as one of my future cosplays. I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I do like some of the characters.
-cough Mad Hatter cough-

Black Widow (Captain America 2, civilian alternate; Falcon's house) - Finished!
Black Widow (Captain America 2, civilian alternate #2; escape with Steve) - In progress

Others:
Elsa (Frozen) - Planning
Scarlet Witch (Avengers 2) - In progress
zeochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2014, 12:16 PM   #454
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

I like that the matched the sleeve and cape materials myself. It's going to bee a long 5 months before seeing the front of it. Although their probably in production right now so here's hoping some images will get "leaked".

Unplugged Expo

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!

Last edited by Ani_BEE : 05-13-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Unread 05-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #455
Satine

XD Also who Emma crashes the party as? That was pretty genius. Really tempted to make her red dress for Reasons. I have probably enough red sateen. It'd be a pain to keep smooth though.
Satine is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014, 09:16 AM   #456
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

^ It's fun that that keep use Star Wars references. lol

I have 6 days to finish Regina >___< but fortunately 2 are full days.

I've never making a fitted bodice jacket again.

Unplugged Expo

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.

Last edited by Ani_BEE : 05-20-2014 at 08:32 AM.
Unread 05-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #457
MedievalGirl

I can't wait to see it Ani_Bee.

I found a tablecloth at the thrift shop that will make a great Red cloak. Just what my daughters' need. LOL

This time of year I'm too busy gardening and sewing for summer reenactments to do much cosplay but I did plant apple trees and snowbells in my yard so there's that.
MedievalGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #458
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

Ok I'll be slowly adding photo's here.
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/475987/

Unplugged Expo

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.
Unread 06-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #459
Arlette
Let it Go

Woo, been a while since I was on this site! Did I miss anything? Did everyone like the finale? I know some people who have been hating on it, but I loved it and have watched it 4 times! But then, I'm a sci-fi girl at heart and love time travel episodes.

Anyway, if it's not too much trouble, I totally made it into this online contest for OUAT costumes. So if anyone is feeling generous, I wouldn't scoff at a vote thrown my way. I'm the Ariel.

http://www.onceuponafans.com/ouaf-fan-awards

I'm so torn on what Belle costume I want to make for this DragonCon now, if any. I loved her leather booty shorts and awesome vest/jacket combo from "Quiet Minds" but the episodes itself traumatized me. I was originally going to make her purple Enchanted Forest dress and got a lovely fabric for it, but now I don't know.

Thoughts?

Please check out http://www.facebook.com/dualwieldcosplay for more updates, or follow me on Tumblr at http://arlettecosplay.tumblr.com!
Arlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014, 04:02 AM   #460
shumi31

I have also heard about this show from my friends, now planning to see this.
shumi31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #461
Aciano
Light and Shadow

After AX I'm going to be starting on Mulan. Though, a bit stuck on this but can anyone give me suggestions of what fabric I should make the cape and the sleeve under the armor out of?

Link

Mikaze Ai - UtaPri
Chess!China - APH
Kimiko - Xiaolin Showdown
Secret Cosplay
Fem!Bilbo Baggins - The Hobbit
Kinomoto Sakura - CCS
Yazawa Nico - Love Live
Shiro - NGNL
Korean Assassin - Assassins Creed (Jason Kang art)
Bell - Snafu Comics
Aciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2014, 03:08 PM   #462
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

The cape looks like textured two tone taffeta. The arm looks like faux leather thats been stitched down to get that puffer texture, but like puff quitting fabric.

Unplugged Expo

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.
Unread 07-06-2014, 07:39 AM   #463
Chikkijet
I am a Woman-Child :P

For anyone who uses patterns, McCall's currently has two OUAT inspired ones on sale for $3.99

One for Snow's fighting outfit and one for Regina

Snow pattern

Regina pattern

Awards: EB Expo Runner Up Best Costume Just 'Cos Contest '12, Video Games Live Dubai Cosplay Winner '13
Chikkijet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2014, 11:02 PM   #464
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

I just finished season one of OUAT, I don't know why I'm just now watching it. I certainly was interested when I saw ads for it when it premiered but I just never watched it. Anyway, I decided to cosplay Red Riding Hood. Now this is more challenging than my usual cosplays so I'm going to write what I have in mind to make it and if someone with more experience has any better ideas I'd like to hear them.

I was going to use Butterick 6196 for the majority of the outfit. The skirt is definitely a type of velvet. The cape and vest are brocade, the latter with a broadcloth lining. The blouse is a cotton or linen and looks simple enough. The only part I'm unsure about is the undergarments. She's clearly wearing some kind of petticoat or something under there. Depending on what I find, I might skip the gloves completely.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2014, 04:56 PM   #465
Xinouth
Hadena Cosplay

Hey guys, thought I'd show myself here. Long post incoming. I'm going to do a mash-up of Regina Mills and the Evil Queen from Disney's Snow White.

Reason for this is my aunt donating her the dress she wed in to my cosplay hobby. (Long story short, she got diagnosed with pancreas cancer, quickly wedded my uncle. She passed a few months ago.) When she asked me if I wanted to have it I didn't know what to say. She said she didn't care if I chopped it up for the material, or used it as a whole.

As I could -never- forgive myself for chopping it up, I started looking for ideas to use it, and this seemed a great idea. It's a lot more modern than OUAT, but in this case I'm not going for 100% accuracy. Picture of the dress: *click*

Regina things I want to put in the mash-up:
- Her hair (the high ponytail in a big 'curl' to the side of her face)
- Her face (think of eye colour, the scar above her lip, etc)
- A heart made of resin with a pulse created from a light (if possible)
- Style of clothing
Image: *click*

Disney things I want to put in the mash-up:
- The crown
- The colour of the dress
- The golden 'rope'-belt
- Her heart-box
- Her amulet
Image: *click*

For some things I'm still wondering on how to do it. For example, I'd like to include a cloak, but I don't want it to just be black. I was considering layering a black fabric (maybe with a hint of shine?) with black lace, but I'm not sure how that will look.

Also, the Disney-queen wears some sort of ski-mask like thing, while Regina is often seen with some form of lace covering her head/hair. Also not really sure what to do there.

I want to wear this to a masked ball at the end of August, so I've got about a month ... oh dear... Also, that adds one more item to my to make-list: a mask! ^^ If I'm going for the cape-idea mentioned above, I'll probably make the mask in a similar style.

Cosplays:
Videl, Yoruichi, Lelouch Lamperouge, Anna (Frozen)

Working on:
Regina (OUAT)/Evil Queen (Disney) mashup

Planned:
The Great Saiyaman
Jinx
Vanilla
Xinouth is offline   Reply With Quote