Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 119 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #76
ToasterPuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFontBandit View Post
*happy dance* Where are you planning on wearing the Blue Fairy? I'm hoping to have a Nova costume put together in time for Dragon*Con. *fingers crossed*
Darn you D: I don't think I can get it together this year because I already plan on undertaking Sister Evelyn's dress from The Fall and I am really still a novice TT_TT Plus I have never been to a big convention but I have been wanting to branch out
In Progress for 2013 ASTL:
Sister Evelyn from THE FALL (85%)
Fix It Felix JR (85%)
Deviantart: http://moonchildladyshadow.deviantart.com/

Their greatest error was thinking that they could make us into willing puppets who would fill the thankless
role of your everyday villain without complaint... They were wrong!
ToasterPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #77
AngelicKey

Recently finished a Emma Swan wig for a customer. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/229167/
Unread 05-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #78
PeregrinTook310

I'm starting on Regina's ensemble from 'True North' soon, and my bf practically owns one of Sheriff Graham's entire outfits. We picked up an amazing vintage jacket from Ebay the other day:

I did a run through of Regina's makeup as well:

I've actually used the fabric from her bodice dress from 'True North' before in an historical costume! So I know exactly where to find it...which extremely helps! The only thing I can't find is the flowery-patterned vinyl. I'm thinking it's custom or foreign, I'm on the look out for it though!

Fellowship Gimli | Coronation Legolas | Suede Jerkin Legolas from 'The Hobbit' | Arwen Requiem Gown

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CelticRuinsCostumes
PeregrinTook310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #79
princemercury1
The Nobleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeregrinTook310 View Post
I'm starting on Regina's ensemble from 'True North' soon, and my bf practically owns one of Sheriff Graham's entire outfits. We picked up an amazing vintage jacket from Ebay the other day:

I did a run through of Regina's makeup as well:

I've actually used the fabric from her bodice dress from 'True North' before in an historical costume! So I know exactly where to find it...which extremely helps! The only thing I can't find is the flowery-patterned vinyl. I'm thinking it's custom or foreign, I'm on the look out for it though!
This is ridiculously awesome! I'm sooo excited for this. =)

and

ACE Paradise Gallery
princemercury1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #80
cecenaroSed
Banned

строительств

ставлю пять!
cecenaroSed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:08 PM   #81
cecenaroSed
Banned

строительств

отлично!!! вместо книги на ночь.
cecenaroSed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #82
PeregrinTook310

Haven't finished modding the jacket yet. Still need to make the badge and waiting on the cop holster to come in from an Ebay purchase! But here is my boyfriend as Graham!

Fellowship Gimli | Coronation Legolas | Suede Jerkin Legolas from 'The Hobbit' | Arwen Requiem Gown

Unread 05-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #83
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

@PeregrinTook310: Your make-up for Regina is just AMAZING! You look so much like her. And your boyfriend is going to be awesome as Graham. I love the show and love seeing people cosplaying from it already. It definitely inspires me (even if I won't be getting around to any costumes from it for a while).
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #84
TheFontBandit
Trial-&-Error Champion

*flail* He makes a perfect Graham!
TheFontBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #85
PeregrinTook310

Thanks guys! I'm going to go pick up my Regina fabric a bit later. Can't wait to get started!

Unread 05-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #86
Miss Miri
Human Pincushion

@PeregrinTook310: He's seriously fantastic as Graham. That jacket especially was a great find. Very, very cool. =D
Cornelia Li Britannia - Code Geass
Miss Miri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #87
Arlette
Let it Go

Holy crap, there's a thread for this! This could be helpful in the future! This show is actually my newest Favorite Thing Ever and I'm really beyond obsessed (we'll just leave it at that for now, lol.) As such, I'll be doing a few costumes from the series.

First on my list is Rumple from "Skin Deep" in the burgundy brocade waistcoat and gold silk shirt. I have gathered all the materials, as well as the make-up. So far, I've only gotten the bootcovers mostly completed. I'm waiting until my next payday (this Friday) to purchase an eyelet setter with some JoAnn's coupons I have. Because I have to put in about 100 of the damned things, and I'm not doing it by hand!

After that I plan on making Rumple's outfit from the finale, when he fights Charming in the Infinite Forest. With the jacked up cloak and everything. Honestly, the man trades you his cloak and you can't even take care of it? FOR SHAME! XD

Those are both for Dragon*Con, as well as Belle in her blue dress. Because I'm kind of obsessed with Rumple and Belle. I daresay I have a problem.

Also on my list for sometime in the future is Nova because I own about eight tons of pink fabric (all different varieties) and I really want a jellyfish dress, and Regina from "True North" in that BAD ASS purple brocade dress with the leather mantle and the fierce hat.

(I hate Regina, so it's my dedication to the show and my lust to just own that outfit that forces my hand, lol.)

At some point this summer, pre-Dragon*Con, I'm supposed to throw together Charming's outfit from the pilot when he's running through the palace with baby Emma. Simply for a photoshoot, because my friend/photographer happens to have a baby and a white knitted blanket that she's going to let me add ribbon and the name "Emma" to so that we can get some bad ass shots of me with him.

Because, yeah, her baby is a boy. But that's okay, the plan is to use the photos against him someday when he's 15 and emo.

So there we are! I definitely need motivation since I've been a lazy ass since February.

Please check out http://www.facebook.com/dualwieldcosplay for more updates, or follow me on Tumblr at http://arlettecosplay.tumblr.com!
Arlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #88
PeregrinTook310

[EDIT] I'm going with the purple .

Last edited by PeregrinTook310 : 06-02-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Unread 06-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #89
threestories

I'm so happy I found you guys! I'm going to cosplay this Emma Swan outfit for DragonCon 2012:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...53-446-595.jpg

I have long, blonde hair already, and the outfit is pretty much done except for the sheriff's badge she wears on the show, a silver swan pendant and the lace-up boots on the way to me from eBay.
threestories is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 06:09 AM   #90
Musicalpencil
great now I'M the bad guy

So as you guys probably know, the Disney California Adventure park has a few Once Upon a Time costumes as a window display of their Off The Page store. I went there and basically was all over the window with my camera taking as many shots as I could. I know there's way better quality photos of them somewhere out there, but here's some close-up shots anyway.

(DISCLAIMER: I am clearly not a skilled photographer and I don't know how to work properly around a reflective sunlight glare nor how to take night shots without flash. I needed three trips to get some overall decent enough pictures of every part I could.)

Snow White's post-wedding/pregnant dress in the pilot

Evil Queen's pilot outfit - top
middle
bottom (night time w/ flash)
coat tail

Fabric of Maleficent's dress
Maleficent - torso
collar and horns (night time w/ flash)

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
"If she thinks for half a minute this is gonna be a stroll,
she can kiss my you-know-what 'cos you-know-who is in control!”
Musicalpencil is offline   Reply With Quote