Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 10-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #166
Isaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiebeSelbstmord View Post
A fellow Graham Cracker! I currently live in Federal Way but I was born and raised in Graham. I plan on moving back down there by the end of the year/beginning of next year. Anywho, I'm going to Sakura Con again next year (2013) but I don't have any current cosplay plans as of yet. Are you going to Aki Con by any chance? It's Oct 26-28 and in Bellevue.
Aha hi! I actually live on the border of Spanaway-Graham but I consider myself to be in both.
I wish I could go but I have no cosplays ready and it's such short notice. ;; Next year I hope to go more than just Sakuracon, and I'm definitely going to Sakuracon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-and-Chips-Yum View Post
I don't know about Sakuracon, but if you happen to be at Aki Con, I'll be Pajama!Pikachu~
Sweet, wearing pajamas all day sounds super comfy. I'm not going to Akicon this year though 'cus it's such short notice. Ahhh I envy those who get to go to conventions every month or so qvq
Isaye is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #167
miene-maus
Guardian of Tiny Turtles

I saw that a couple people live in Bellingham? I just moved here and currently have 0 friends D: I'm going to Aki con as Vanille (all three days as her...it's pretty much my first time cosplaying and she took me awhile to make). Someone wanna hang with me? I'm super friendly (despite shy tendencies) and cuddly ^-^
miene-maus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #168
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by miene-maus View Post
I saw that a couple people live in Bellingham? I just moved here and currently have 0 friends D: I'm going to Aki con as Vanille (all three days as her...it's pretty much my first time cosplaying and she took me awhile to make). Someone wanna hang with me? I'm super friendly (despite shy tendencies) and cuddly ^-^
You ARE the one that posted on my thread about my gathering lol Thought so. Anyway, I could always use more friends. I don't live up that way, but if you see me at the con (look at my cosplays, I will be just about everyone except Minato and Squall) feel free to hang out. I will more then likely be hanging out with a Sasuke (naruto) for most of the time, as well as my dad..I don't know about that cuddly thing though (seems kinda odd you even mentioned it) but yea, if you see me we could always use more hangout buddies
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2012, 12:36 AM   #169
miene-maus
Guardian of Tiny Turtles

Why would that be odd, especially if I'm cosplaying as Vanille? I like my hugs; if you're cosplaying from FF XIII, expect one from me. If you're not, you really don't have to worry about it unless you're fangirling with me (and I mean 'you' as in the general person). And yes, I was the one who posted on your other thread Hanging out in groups and meeting others is the way to go at a con!
Unread 10-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #170
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Well I don't really LIKE FFXIII, But I have those characters that I think are pretty kool just like the other series' I like..
What did you mean by:
Quote:
Originally Posted by miene-maus View Post
unless you're fangirling with me (and I mean 'you' as in the general person).
What's that mean? I mean, I know what fangirl's are, but you said "and I mean 'you' as a person" and I don't know what that has to do with fangirling..

Oh and the "cuddly" thing just sounded kinda weird..You seem to be talking in terms of hugging or glomping. which is completely different..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
Unread 10-16-2012, 12:53 AM   #171
miene-maus
Guardian of Tiny Turtles

I just meant that I didn't specifically mean you. In general, that's the kind of person I am. Cuddling, hugging, glomping...to me it's all in the same area. If anything, cuddly means being open to being hugged or glomped. We really don't have to dissect it XD It was a simple statement that gave a glimpse of my personality. And a lot of people didn't like XIII. I wasn't too fond of XIII-2.
Unread 10-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #172
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Ah that makes sense now lol Well I knew you didn't mean only me, in the first place, that's why that confused me lol So I guess never mind there lol

Really? I didn't get to play XIII-2..I nheard it was way better then the first..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
Unread 10-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #173
miene-maus
Guardian of Tiny Turtles

Ahh, yeah see I wasn't going to put that in there in the first place, but reading it over I was like, 'well I hope he doesn't think I mean only him', lol. XIII, while it was incredibly linear, had excellent growth in terms of characters and relationships. In XIII-2, to me, the character of Noel was like drinking water; he had no flavor, but obviously he was essential to the game.
Unread 10-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #174
svenska87

I'm in Vancouver BC but I go down to WA every few weeks or so to visit family
svenska87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #175
Diodone
Registered Puppy

I don't post much, but thats only because i'm still very new to the whole cosplay scene (been to only sakura con, and still havent cosplayed yet.)

anyways, i do plan on being at sakura con again next year so it wouldnt hurt to start posting more, especially in a thread like this. who knows, i may even end up making a few cosplay friends. although i do not lack in the friends department, i have 0 friends that actually do cosplay. /sad face

oh yeah, cant forget to mention i'm from the Bellevue/Issaquah area. I'm also in Seattle all the time, downtown Seattle more specifically
Unread 10-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #176
DomiStar
DomiStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodone View Post
I don't post much, but thats only because i'm still very new to the whole cosplay scene (been to only sakura con, and still havent cosplayed yet.)

anyways, i do plan on being at sakura con again next year so it wouldnt hurt to start posting more, especially in a thread like this. who knows, i may even end up making a few cosplay friends. although i do not lack in the friends department, i have 0 friends that actually do cosplay. /sad face

oh yeah, cant forget to mention i'm from the Bellevue/Issaquah area. I'm also in Seattle all the time, downtown Seattle more specifically
If you're in the Bellevue area then you should hit up Aki Con on the 26th...which is in Bellveue. It's smaller than Sakura Con so might help to get to know people and understand the concept of cosplaying.
Sexy Mighty Morphin Pink Power Ranger

Emerald City Comic Con 2013
Storm 90's Version
Juliet Starling-Lollipop Chainsaw
Female Barret FF AC?

Sakura Con 2013
Korra-The Legend of Korra
Mighty Morphin Pink Power Ranger?
Female Barret FF AC
Sexy Female Brock-Pokemon

*Always seeking friends, especially in Washington*
DomiStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #177
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomiStar View Post
If you're in the Bellevue area then you should hit up Aki Con on the 26th...which is in Bellveue. It's smaller than Sakura Con so might help to get to know people and understand the concept of cosplaying.
Damn..I was totally gonna ask that lol
Anyway, I second that you should hit this up if you have the money. Living in the area also helps because you can either drive or bus back home and spend WAY less money then us staying in hotels..Pre reg is still open until this Saturday (20th) I believe. But even if you only want to pay for a one day pass, you at least CAN unlike Sakura Con now.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
Unread 10-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #178
Diodone
Registered Puppy

Unfortunately Aki con is just too close and I did not plan for it, or on attending. Although its very short notice, I'll try to see if I can drop by for a single day at least, but i doubt it. Sakura con is a guarantee however.
Unread 10-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #179
DomiStar
DomiStar

Does anyone in the Spokane area need a ride to Aki Con?
Sexy Mighty Morphin Pink Power Ranger

Emerald City Comic Con 2013
Storm 90's Version
Juliet Starling-Lollipop Chainsaw
Female Barret FF AC?

Sakura Con 2013
Korra-The Legend of Korra
Mighty Morphin Pink Power Ranger?
Female Barret FF AC
Sexy Female Brock-Pokemon

*Always seeking friends, especially in Washington*
DomiStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #180
Barrons

@jason: are you gonna have a booth at Aki?
Barrons is offline   Reply With Quote