Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 12-08-2003, 09:50 PM   #1
SARtheMastr

Talking This one's for the guys...

The other day I was watching an infomercial and it offered this thing called a shaper. It comes in size A, B or C and is practically a bra with skin colored boobs and invisible straps...it's only $26.98 after shipping so I'm seriously considering buying one, if anyone has tried these, please post whether or not it's worth the nearly $30. If anyone needs mail order instructions or the company's phone #, e-mail me at coasterson@AOL.com...

Fred is a terrible name for a hospital.

Shut up with your "logic" and your "making sense." You stupid make-senser. This is a religious discussion, we don't like your kind round here.
SARtheMastr is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-08-2003, 11:11 PM   #2
dani
Boots were made 4 walking

You only get what you pay for. (and if it involves infomercials you usually get less).

A real silicone breast form is in the order of $100 to $300. Even those are not meant to be shown, just to work underneath your clothes. A pair of small silicone pushups cost about $40, so if they charge $26 including some kind of bra structure it means they are "unweighted", meaning the cups are filled with foam.

You can get a regualr bra and a pice of foam for much less than $26.

Good luck
Dani
dani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 12:00 AM   #3
SARtheMastr

Talking Infomercial Stuff

I don't know, my family has a friend that travels with us on trips, my mom works for American Airlines and we can travel anywhere in the continental US for free, anyways, he always stays up late and orders stuff he sees on late night infomercials and vary rarely gets crap...there are some good one out there and for only $26, that's nothing, other day on ebay, I sold my Alpha Black Lotus (magic: the gathering card) for $875...so $26 is fine, and I can help inform possible future buyers if it's good bad or indifferent, not that I'm trying to argue with you, Dani, the king...err...queen of crossplay...your homemade stuff is better than anything you can order online or via infomercial...thanks for the input though...

Fred is a terrible name for a hospital.

Shut up with your "logic" and your "making sense." You stupid make-senser. This is a religious discussion, we don't like your kind round here.
SARtheMastr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2003, 02:12 AM   #4
RHIshida
lol internet

There are silicone forms that are made to be displayed without a bra, but they are like 500+ dollars. X.x; I'd get some if I wasn't horribly poor.
Unread 12-10-2003, 12:54 AM   #5
DarkindDreamer

oohhhh are you talking about simplyshapers !!!!!!!! i was thinking about getting a pair myself and for a friend of mine .. she has really small boobs and always wears padding so i thought she would like them...

they look really good and seem to work and the idea makes since.. the only thing that has got me is when they say A B or C.. do they mean that's your real size.. or the size you want to be.. since they do claim you can increase your bust size..

the web site doesn't really explain either.. sigghh..
http://www.simplyshapers.com/
Unread 12-10-2003, 02:25 AM   #6
Karisu-sama
Cosplay.Mom: "Play nice!"
Board Moderator

[offtopic]
Simplyshapers - they claim to "support"- but they don't really hold the breast tissue up any higher. They just cover.
[/offtopic]

They might work in a bra for fake or added boobage, I dunno.....
Karisu-sama is offline   Reply With Quote