Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 11-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
Deru-Wisper

Flying Mint Bunny Cosplay?!

After suddenly stumbling across several Flying Mint Bunny cosplays, and deciding that they didn't look too complicated, I've started planning on a FMB cosplay. Anyone have ideas on how I could possibly do that?! Or if you can help me come up with ideas on places where I could get the neccessary items for the cosplay... My main problem right now is the ears and wings. Anyways, thanks!

Upcoming Cons:
Pacific Media Expo '14
Anime Los Angelos '15
Instagram - Tumblr

Last edited by Deru-Wisper : 11-18-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Deru-Wisper is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-19-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
Tatsu-chan

for the ears you can just find a rabbit ear pattern but for the wings you have 2 options. You can take on a legit wing or do the simple wing. For legit wings though I would think you would want to follow a basic small angel wing template and dye the feathers the colour of everything else but matching shades can be really tricky so I owuld just recommend going with a simple "I used the same fleece as my ears" wing which brings me to my next point. Fleece and wire are your friends. I would recommend a 14 gauge wire(that is what I use for that sort of thing) and getting an anti pill fleece if you can find it because then you can wash it.
Tatsu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
Gumi~Chan
Kanji Hayashi

You're being FMB?? 8D You didn't tell me! XD Chibi England can FINALLY show that FMB is REAL! 8D *sparkly eyes*
Gumi~Chan is offline   Reply With Quote