Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
Noia
Needs a Homestuck group!

Homestuck Cosplay Group (Michigan)

Hey guys, I'm trying to pull together a group of Homestuck cosplayers in southern Michigan, around the general Detroit/Pontiac area. I want to meet up at ShutoCon in March and maybe do some stuff outside of the con, as well!

Here is a quick video I made with a few details - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v0XXn9H1Uw

Basically I'm looking for any cosplayers. I'm talking kids, trolls, guardians, trollcestors, exiles, villains, misc., etc. ANYONE AND EVERYONE. Right now I only have me as Kanaya Maryam and (possibly) a John Egbert/Jake English, but I'm really hoping to get some people in on this. It'd be cool to have one of each character, but I guess at this point duplicates are fine, too.

I'm gonna be pimping this out in a multitude of different places, so you can follow me on tumblr or deviantART if you want. And also PLEASE REPLY. I can't tell you how hard of a time I've been having searching for you fellow Homestuckers. What rock are you hiding under??!

She wakes up scared of gettin old, she don't feel no shame. She knows so many pretty boys! They are all the same. They said, "Hey there girl, tell me what do you do?" She said, "Nothin, but I'm damn sure it's more than you."

That girl's a genius - oh whoa oh oh oh oh!
I think she's serious - oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh~

Last edited by Noia : 11-19-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Noia is offline   Reply With Quote