Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 121 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #1546
Lithium Flower
Handphones

I am just trying to keep portion sizes under control too, by using one slice of bread for sammaches instead of two. Using smaller bowls for salads or oatmeal. That sorta stuff. I thought about possibly substituting lunch and dinner for one of my fruit smoothies-I make them myself with nothing added. I just use berries, banana, and fat-free yogurt. But boyfriend is concerned that I'll be starving myself that way.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #1547
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Cobbler doesn't sound appetising at all. All I can think of is this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #1548
Lithium Flower
Handphones

HURR. You.Are.Precious.

Boyfriend is planing on doing Strong World Luffy for Acen, our friend J is planning on doing regular Luffy and his girlfriend will be doing a cosplay of Bulma in Luffy's outfit as part of a crossover series One Piece and Dragon Ball did. Another friend Eli will be cosplay as Sanji. So Boyfriend is very eager for me to do this costume. We might go out tonight and look for materials to make her staff out of. I guess I was getting more encouragement then I thought I would to do this. I really was very excited to do this costume.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #1549
BlindMaiden101
Banned

why do people say life is good? its not to me, ok ive had a good fornight off which was wicked but on tuesday ive gotta go back to college where ive got work to do which i havent even done over t'holidays and its hard so ill probably fail t'course so ill have to redo year 1 whichll cost more money and get even more debt when i leave, mum wont be happy at me inability to find a job even worse than she is know. then on top of that i have to deal with perpetual loneliness, like ive been me entire life

Huge debt, no job, bored and lonely, worthless, useless and a burden, isnt life wonderful!? life is bollocks and 99.9% o t'time isnt worth living

whoever said life is good is a mug and wants to stick his head in t'real world once in a while!

Last edited by BlindMaiden101 : 04-15-2012 at 07:54 PM.
BlindMaiden101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #1550
Lithium Flower
Handphones

You ought to plan your time better so you can complete those projects earlier. If you let them sit and fester it will just get worse and worse.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-15-2012, 07:52 PM   #1551
BlindMaiden101
Banned

there really hard, so i thought balls to it, i wanna enjoy me holidays, lets face holidays are t'only times i can actually some enjoyment and relaxation! but then on t'plus side college is probably reducing me life span by causing me stress, so at least thats sommat

but as t'old sayin goes "life sucks and then tha die", well thats definetly true for me and i wish and pray for t'big event to come now or soon

Last edited by BlindMaiden101 : 04-15-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:10 PM   #1552
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

I just popped in on my parents watching Kingdom of the Crystal Skull downstairs.

Once you get past the obnoxious plot and the whole Shia McBeef thing, it's still a crappy movie. I was painfully aware that the entire car/ boat/ truck chase scene was filmed on a screen. Is it really that much more expensive to go out on location? They did it in the 80's and they managed well enough and on the plus side, they didn't have time for any terrible dialogue. I honestly let the whole thing go about the damn aliens, but looking at it as just a film and not a continuation of the Indiana Jones series, it's still a pretty bad movie.

I want to go personally smack every single person who told me I was a jerk for hating it the first go-around.
Lt.Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #1553
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

But I thought everyone hated it first time around? Who was actually saying otherwise? Jesus, they're probably the same kind of people who defend the Transformers films.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #1554
BlindMaiden101
Banned

it werent bad, not as good as original films but it was decent
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #1555
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

My theory is that the fact the Star Trek movies would be rebooted a few years later meant the universe was trying to reestablish a movie franchise with the odd/even rule.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #1556
BlindMaiden101
Banned

whats t'point o sayin owt? delete this post

Last edited by BlindMaiden101 : 04-15-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #1557
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
But I thought everyone hated it first time around? Who was actually saying otherwise? Jesus, they're probably the same kind of people who defend the Transformers films.
The one guy who kept advocating for it has a tattoo of Heath Ledger's Joker, which should tell you all you need to know about him. He's a nice dude, but we don't necessarily agree when it comes to movies and media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
My theory is that the fact the Star Trek movies would be rebooted a few years later meant the universe was trying to reestablish a movie franchise with the odd/even rule.
Yes, but the difference is, the Star Trek reboot didn't suck as a movie. Loads of people were pissed as far as it being AU and at the casting and all that, but the movie itself was pretty good.
And isn't it the even movies that are good? I haven't seen all of the Trek movies. All of TOS, yes, but not all of the movies.
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #1558
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Finn View Post
Yes, but the difference is, the Star Trek reboot didn't suck as a movie. Loads of people were pissed as far as it being AU and at the casting and all that, but the movie itself was pretty good.
And isn't it the even movies that are good? I haven't seen all of the Trek movies. All of TOS, yes, but not all of the movies.
That was my point. The Star Trek reboot broke the cycle of good and bad Star Trek movies (with the even ST movies being good and the odd ones being bad) by both being a reboot and following on from another good movie. Crystal Skull was the fourth IJ movie, thus establishing a similar pattern but with the odd/even paradigm reversed (The Last Crusade happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time).

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #1559
Lt.Finn
Cupcake Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
That was my point. The Star Trek reboot broke the cycle of good and bad Star Trek movies (with the even ST movies being good and the odd ones being bad) by both being a reboot and following on from another good movie. Crystal Skull was the fourth IJ movie, thus establishing a similar pattern but with the odd/even paradigm reversed (The Last Crusade happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time).
..oh. I don't think I completely understood what you were saying. I get it now. Slow Finn is slow.
The Last Crusade is also my favorite Indiana Jones movie.
Unread 04-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #1560
BlindMaiden101
Banned

Temple o Doom is better i think