Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 86 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-20-2011, 02:55 AM   #166
Stina006
Even in darkness...
 
Stina006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
Dear gay dude,

Your advances on my boyfriend were cute and amusing at first, but now it's getting annoying. He has a girlfriend and he is quite into boobs and vagina, even if we did break up he wouldn't date you...

Cut the shit, hitting on a person in a relationship is NOT flattering to your character regardless of your gender and sexual orientation. As our dear youtuber Kingsley said...

I HATE SLUTS

And by hitting on a person in a relationship and trying to take it anywhere... it makes you one. Regardless of gender...

Sincerely, The irritated girl who doesn't take well to people making passes at her significant other... even if you are a guy.
I love Kingsley...
Why don't you just tell that guy to back off?
__________________
Anime Matsuri
~~~~~
Summoner Yuna- Final Fantasy X
Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist

Planned~
North Italy-Hetalia
Link-Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages ver.- The Legend of Zelda
Super Sailor Chibi Moon- Sailor Moon
Stina006 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-20-2011, 03:20 AM   #167
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stina006 View Post
I love Kingsley...
Why don't you just tell that guy to back off?
Because I don't know him =/ it's via fb and text... I don't wanna seem like "that crazy girlfriend" it might give him more reason to flirt.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 03:21 AM   #168
Stina006
Even in darkness...
 
Stina006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
Because I don't know him =/ it's via fb and text... I don't wanna seem like "that crazy girlfriend" it might give him more reason to flirt.
Uh. He's the one flirting with someone who's already taken.
He's the crazy one....

*at least he's not touching him that'd be soooo awkward.
__________________
Anime Matsuri
~~~~~
Summoner Yuna- Final Fantasy X
Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist

Planned~
North Italy-Hetalia
Link-Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages ver.- The Legend of Zelda
Super Sailor Chibi Moon- Sailor Moon
Stina006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 03:25 AM   #169
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stina006 View Post
Uh. He's the one flirting with someone who's already taken.
He's the crazy one....

*at least he's not touching him that'd be soooo awkward.
I know... but to other people I don't wanna seem crazy or have him advertise that I'm a "crazy bitch" to his other friends =/

He did text him and say "you're gorgeous" and when my boyfriend made a joking comment about making out he took it very seriously and responded with "you're such a tease"

>.O
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 03:44 AM   #170
Stina006
Even in darkness...
 
Stina006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
I know... but to other people I don't wanna seem crazy or have him advertise that I'm a "crazy bitch" to his other friends =/

He did text him and say "you're gorgeous" and when my boyfriend made a joking comment about making out he took it very seriously and responded with "you're such a tease"

>.O
The fu-?
__________________
Anime Matsuri
~~~~~
Summoner Yuna- Final Fantasy X
Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist

Planned~
North Italy-Hetalia
Link-Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages ver.- The Legend of Zelda
Super Sailor Chibi Moon- Sailor Moon
Stina006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #171
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze
 
fujyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrac View Post
So.... Buh. I just deleted my facebook account (realizing that it will take 14 days for it to be removed permanently, what bullshit).
its better to not have one, now that conspiracy company has all your information still o_o
__________________
animeNEXT 2014 cosplay:
Emeruade - Tales of Graces
Ikazuchi no Fusanoshin - Onmyou Taisenki
Manjoume Jun - Yu-Gi-Oh GX
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #172
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
I know... but to other people I don't wanna seem crazy or have him advertise that I'm a "crazy bitch" to his other friends =/

He did text him and say "you're gorgeous" and when my boyfriend made a joking comment about making out he took it very seriously and responded with "you're such a tease"

>.O
You should probably be concerned that your boyfriend is making sexual jokes with someone they know is sexually interested in them. Regardless if he'd actually be involved.

That's encouraging this guy, and he knows it.


I am taking this from the Whats Up thread:

So I am not sure if my laptop has a shitty internet connection, or if deviantArt is a butthole. But a few people I am doing commissions for have NOT been getting my messages to them. One seems to be going alright. Just minor stuff like brief notices not showing up in his inbox, and me not getting the 'inbox' alert when it was sent several hours ago. At least nothing of pressing value has been lost in the tubes. The only time I don't have an issue, or so it seems, is when I am on Boyfriends laptop.

Occasionally the connection from his computer to mine will die off for just about 30 seconds and reconnect.

However there is one commission I've been working on that I finished up at LEAST a week ago, I know I completed it just a few days after it was put in. (It was for three mini canvases and I've been able to complete those AT conventions before. I can do them quickly. I had to go out a few days after to buy the canvases. I KNOW I messaged her just a few days after that to show her the finished progress) But I haven't heard a thing from her since and the only way it will arrive in time for the Holidays is if I get a priority shipping envelope and mail it tomorrow.

I seriously have NO IDEA why these people aren't getting my messages, and I get some late. But it could mean that I lose a commission now.

FML


Seriously. I am so angry right now. The woman who commissioned me seemed VERY nice and polite and I seriously doubt it's a case of her blowing off a commission.

I really REALLY have been counting on finishing up commissions and getting them sent out ASAP as this has been my only source of income for the Holidays. Even though it's just a $21 commission, that's going to be helping me out immensely. I can't afford NOT to have commissions coming in right now. It's extremely important that I hear back from folks as soon as I can and with dA being the sole source of communication for most of my commissions, if it fails then I suffer for it.

And I haven't heard back from a friend who commissioned me 8 chibi's and asked me to redo the design of one. I saw him a few days ago and he mentioned nothing about getting the new design or anything. So I don't know if he's just busy with other stuff, or if even messages fia FB aren't getting received.

-headdesk-
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness


Last edited by Lithium Flower : 12-20-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #173
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
You should probably be concerned that your boyfriend is making sexual jokes with someone they know is sexually interested in them. Regardless if he'd actually be involved.

That's encouraging this guy, and he knows it.

If he was encouraging now I'd believe it. But frankly that joke was kind of what started it all because my boyfriend loves to joke and didn't think the guy would take it so far and he didn't know it would have the ramifications it did. He really regrets it but you can't change what has been done. But believe me, when he first made the joke he didn't think this would happen, he had no idea this kid had any feelings for him and now he's been trying to avoid him and his texts. Point is, he DIDN'T know he was sexually interested in him until after the joke. Not to mention this ALL happened when my boyfriend was unsure of our relationship so it said on his fb that we weren't a couple at the time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #174
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
If he was encouraging now I'd believe it. But frankly that joke was kind of what started it all because my boyfriend loves to joke and didn't think the guy would take it so far and he didn't know it would have the ramifications it did. He really regrets it but you can't change what has been done. But believe me, when he first made the joke he didn't think this would happen, he had no idea this kid had any feelings for him and now he's been trying to avoid him and his texts. Point is, he DIDN'T know he was sexually interested in him until after the joke. Not to mention this ALL happened when my boyfriend was unsure of our relationship so it said on his fb that we weren't a couple at the time.
Ahh in that context it sounded like your boyfriend was making the comment AFTER he knew this guy had sexual feelings for him.

Has he flat out told this guy to leave him alone? Or is he going the route of 'ignore it until it hopefully goes away'?
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #175
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Ahh in that context it sounded like your boyfriend was making the comment AFTER he knew this guy had sexual feelings for him.

Has he flat out told this guy to leave him alone? Or is he going the route of 'ignore it until it hopefully goes away'?
No it's ok I probably should have clarified earlier >.O I was just fucking tired man.

In truth that comment started the whole thing Dx He's hoping he leaves him alone, but if it goes to far I might just step up and tell him to take a hike. Boyfriend is the "too nice" type
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #176
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
No it's ok I probably should have clarified earlier >.O I was just fucking tired man.

In truth that comment started the whole thing Dx He's hoping he leaves him alone, but if it goes to far I might just step up and tell him to take a hike. Boyfriend is the "too nice" type
Have you talked to your boyfriend about the whole thing? Being polite and kind also extends to the ability to gracefully decline a persons company, but to stand firm and strong in your stance in not letting them into your life. I am not saying that either of you ought to run off and have a fight with this fellow, but your boyfriend DOES need to give this guy a firm "I am not interested in your company, don't speak to me any longer" and continue on the path of refusing his communications.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 01:54 PM   #177
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Have you talked to your boyfriend about the whole thing? Being polite and kind also extends to the ability to gracefully decline a persons company, but to stand firm and strong in your stance in not letting them into your life. I am not saying that either of you ought to run off and have a fight with this fellow, but your boyfriend DOES need to give this guy a firm "I am not interested in your company, don't speak to me any longer" and continue on the path of refusing his communications.
Yea I have talked a bit to him. He agrees with me he's just terrible about trying to tell people "leave me alone please" so I'll probably have to wait and see if this dude steps off or not. If he does great, if not, a longer talk with boyfriend about fixing the problem. Because I don't care your gender but hitting on someone in a relationship is not ok. Being gay doesn't give you a free pass dude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #178
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
Yea I have talked a bit to him. He agrees with me he's just terrible about trying to tell people "leave me alone please" so I'll probably have to wait and see if this dude steps off or not. If he does great, if not, a longer talk with boyfriend about fixing the problem. Because I don't care your gender but hitting on someone in a relationship is not ok. Being gay doesn't give you a free pass dude.
It is never okay to behave like that. Regardless if the person is the same gender or not :/ when it comes to a situation like this it isn't just a case of "I am in a happy relationship" it comes out to it being simply impossible for your boyfriend to feel anything for him. It isn't a "oh if she was gone then we'd be together". It's "I physically and mentally will never be attracted to men",

Oddly enough I had a similar situation in my 'friend' group in High School. There was a guy friend, Nick, who was out as homosexual. One of his friends was a girl named Liz, whom I knew as well. She had taken quite a liking to Nick, knowing he was gay. But saw herself with him so badly she didn't care at all and would be as close to Nick as he would allow. At one point he did go out with her, because she had been a good friend and was so deeply attracted to him Nick felt obligated to give into her whims. Telling her point blank "You know this wont go anywhere. You know I don't like women. I can't love you that way." but she didn't care and was simply pleased to be calling him her boyfriend. This lasted about a week before Nick told her frankly "This isn't right. I thought I was doing something good for you because your my friend but this is going to hurt you no matter what." and in short told Liz that she was an amazing friend to him and he always wanted to be there for her, but she had to either accept that he could never love her, or he could no longer be friends with her.

She got over it, and by the next year was madly in love with another boy, this time she managed to find one who liked women

But at the time, she was so blindly attracted to Nick she would take whatever she could, even though she KNEW he could never truly love her or be sexually attracted to her. It was honestly one of the most pitiful things I ever saw.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #179
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Snip.
That was quite selfish of that girl, but at least she wasn't disrupting a relationship. But thankfully she found her way and isn't trying to magically turn gay men straight anymore.

I think that when a straight person does it, it's reprehensible, but for some reason I think that when gay or lesbian parties do it to someone who is straight with a significant other I find it worse. I dunno why I just find it to be even more sleazy because the person is not in to you and never will be as much as you want. i love my gay friends and family but if they ever pulled that I'd slap them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #180
Flora88
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
 
Flora88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,462
Spaz, tell your boyfriend that when two men play gay chicken, everyone loses. Unless, of course, they're both gay.

But your boyfriend needs to stop encouraging this sort of behavior, even if he is just joking. Obviously, you're not a fan of the results and he should respect that.
__________________
Lady Kurenai

"Your ultrasound shanty is shady as hell!" - Lithium Flower

The Winter Soldier (CA:TWS)
Hiram McDaniels and the Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home (WTNV)
Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky (Cherno Alpha pilots, Pacific Rim)
Various rockstars
Flora88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.