Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 120 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #2101
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

@Fujyoshi Clever girl

Unread 04-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #2102
Sybren117
Gipsy Danger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMayDrako View Post
@Fujyoshi Clever girl
Sybren117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #2103
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

Quote:
@Fujyoshi Clever girl
Well mom did always say it may feel awkward when people say you look like your 12 now but wait till your 30 and see if they still say that.
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #2104
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

LOL yes but you said I looked 17 so I did pass looking like 12, thank you for the compliment.

I learned she was also born on April 30th 1982 I am thankful I didn't age like her. XD

And @ Sybren DAMMIT I was looking for a GIF like that. XD Love it.

Off to go get pho -groan-
Unread 04-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #2105
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

Quote:
LOL yes but you said I looked 17 so I did pass looking like 12, thank you for the compliment.
The 12 comment was me refering to myself. When my dad was admitted into the hospital a few weeks back the nurse thought I was 12. It was weird at first but I thumbs up to that because I'm cosplaying a 12 year old in 6 weeks so I need all the youth I can get /heh
Unread 04-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #2106
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
The 12 comment was me refering to myself. When my dad was admitted into the hospital a few weeks back the nurse thought I was 12. It was weird at first but I thumbs up to that because I'm cosplaying a 12 year old in 6 weeks so I need all the youth I can get /heh
Oh god a pedobear trap. He's going to come after you then when he realizes your an adult he's going to feel so dirty
Unread 05-01-2012, 12:36 AM   #2107
Mangochutney
saucy condiment

There's a goddamned no-muffler dragasser peeling up and down the street outside; I know from experience that you can hear him carrying on for nearly half a mile in the right (wrong) direction.

I'm just going to go out there and eat the damn thing. Eat the fucking car. Tonight.
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Melisandre, the Red Woman [Game of Thrones] (43%)
Mangochutney is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 12:50 AM   #2108
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

No my dear cousin, taking pain medication as prescribed will not turn me into an addict. My ear canal is almost completely swollen shut, don't tell me that I should just "tough it out" with ibuprofen. Taking a low dose of Percocet for a day or so will not get me hooked. It will keep me from curling into a ball on my bed crying like I did last night until the steroid ear drops start working a little more. Go to hell.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 03:33 AM   #2109
Odile
Comic Book Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
No my dear cousin, taking pain medication as prescribed will not turn me into an addict. My ear canal is almost completely swollen shut, don't tell me that I should just "tough it out" with ibuprofen. Taking a low dose of Percocet for a day or so will not get me hooked. It will keep me from curling into a ball on my bed crying like I did last night until the steroid ear drops start working a little more. Go to hell.
Seems like you and your immune system don't get along too well UsakoLuna.
Unread 05-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #2110
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

Quote:

I learned she was also born on April 30th 1982 I am thankful I didn't age like her. XD
Why exactly? I mean I think she's fucking gorgeous. (Anyone see Melancholia?) Whatever.

Don't you hate when the "PREVIOUSLY ON..." bit at the beginning of a show is 10 time louder than the rest of the actual episode? I mean why? What is the point in bursting our ear drums like that? I understand why adverts do that, you can still hear them advertise their products even if you leave the room. But that makes no sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #2111
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

Quote:
Oh god a pedobear trap. He's going to come after you then when he realizes your an adult he's going to feel so dirty
The nurse was a woman but that doesn't mean she can't be a possible "lesbian pedobear" But speaking of creepy weirdos looming around some guy from time warner or something went up to my dad and asked if he remembered him claiming that he "fixed your daughters computer". Whadafrik is this creepo doing remembering fixing my computer. I don't even remember him like that. It was 4 years ago for goodness sake <,<
Unread 05-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #2112
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
The nurse was a woman but that doesn't mean she can't be a possible "lesbian pedobear" But speaking of creepy weirdos looming around some guy from time warner or something went up to my dad and asked if he remembered him claiming that he "fixed your daughters computer". Whadafrik is this creepo doing remembering fixing my computer. I don't even remember him like that. It was 4 years ago for goodness sake <,<
Maybe he's been spying on your the whole time. That is 4 years of possibly watching what you do... You don't have a web cam do you?
Unread 05-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #2113
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

I'm just so sick of having the same conversation thirty times a day.

I don't know how telemarketers do it without losing their will to live.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #2114
mochiberry

Well my life here just went from bad to worse.

It's bad enough that my mom isn't allowed to go back to work for a few days because her doctors say her appendix is on the verge of bursting. (note, this would actually lead to many good things because her work is one of those that get together to help out. They raised $3000 for a guy who broke his collarbone in a motorcycle accident.)

But now my cousin, my wonderful idiot of a cousin, has called us up. Here's a list of what went down.
・he wants his truck back. The one that would need to be towed there since it's a piece of crap that's about to break.
・he wants us to pay him money. Because it's OUR fault that he couldn't pay for his own motorcycle. Since mom has been out of work due to work related problems and now this, we don't HAVE any money to send. Even if we did, we wouldn't.
・he's moving from the apartment and leaving the rest of our stuff there. Meaning he's letting all of our stuff, expensive or not, get thrown out unless we get there in the next few days.
・his mom is in the background yelling at us. All about how the truck should've been there by now and how we need to send him money and we should've sent the $500 for his motorcycle and paid the rent and all that jazz.

人、ラブ!!あたしは人間が好きだ!
愛してる!!
Öだからこそ、人間のほうもあたしを愛するべきだよねぇ☆
mochiberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #2115
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Sorry if it sounds rude, but what the FUCK is that guy's problem? Is he even paying for his own living expenses at all for being that rude and demanding?
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote