Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 114 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #3121
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackroseHunter View Post
I's sooo hungry! Why do we have super smart computers, but no robot to make and bring me food!?
What we need is a small, perfectly balanced pill of some kind you can take daily and that's it.

I'd be all over this --- so I said while waiting for my supper to finish cooking :/
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #3122
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackroseHunter View Post
I's sooo hungry! Why do we have super smart computers, but no robot to make and bring me food!? Or do we?...If you watch the old Transformers movie, it says "In The Year 2005" and everyones got flying cars and robots everywhere....... I feel cheated
Strictly speaking we do. It's just easier to make them oven shaped.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #3123
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

Playing a game of find me in cosplay pictures from AM2 with the guy who says he's in love with me.::

Carl: i'm just looking for your glasses and yeah not seeing many people wearing any'

Me: why dear carl, must I always be wearing my glasses. I'm gonna hurt ya if you don't get it right soon

Carl: can't be the anko one since the skirt is too dark....

Me: really that's the only reason?

Carl: that and it doesnt look like her ears have plugs in them like yours the face is a different shape

Me: uglier huh :P**

Carl: mhmm

Me: Carl-Kun, there's the dog house, go crawl in it with the tail between your legs

SERIOUSLY and just ealier he said he had a picture of me as his screen saver on his phne. REALLY, think he should really make certian it's me. It's been a decade and a year since he's known me. Wonder what he would have said if I called her fat.
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #3124
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
You should see how they drive in Italy.
Hell, try India. THAT is "absolute batshit no rules whatsoever" driving. (And surprise surprise, a huge amount of cars that have nearly hit me when trying to cross the street, and hell, one time ON THE SIDEWALK, in recent years have had Indian drivers. Yeah, follow the rules of the road in THIS country, not your old one, or don't get a damn license...)
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #3125
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Hell, try India. THAT is "absolute batshit no rules whatsoever" driving. (And surprise surprise, a huge amount of cars that have nearly hit me when trying to cross the street, and hell, one time ON THE SIDEWALK, in recent years have had Indian drivers. Yeah, follow the rules of the road in THIS country, not your old one, or don't get a damn license...)
Were there any aspects of India you enjoyed? I ask because I have an aversion to going there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #3126
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Really awesome gold jewellery (MINIMUM standard in India is 20 karats). That's mostly it. I've never been, but my Aunt has, and I had severalcoworkers who were Indian; the gave me plenty of stories. And from my Aunt, I used to have a gorgeous pair of earrings from India, that I cried when I lost (they were gold and had these really pretty suns on them.)
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #3127
sam vimes
A real live wire

Don't know why, but that made me gut laugh. Thank you for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #3128
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Your welcome? Dunno why you found it funny, but that part is true; gold in India is GOLD. No crap whatsoever.
Unread 07-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #3129
BlackroseHunter
TheOne&amp;Only

I don't care how bad this sounds, I need to get this off my chest before my head exploades!
I've got a jealousy problem...at times.
My gma lives with us, and I never liked her in the first place (if i havent mentioned yet, she's incredibly nosy, and has called me fat at one point, i mean, I have a slight tummy, but I weigh 127!), long story short, I can't stand her.
Also, I'm a huge Daddy's girl. And since he works alot, I don't get to spend alot of time with him. Recently, my gma has been stealing EVERY bit of the free time he gets! From as soon as he walks out the door, to as soon as he goes to bed. I hate it so much!! I mean, I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat or anything, but It just really bugs me how I can start a sentence about my day and all of a sudden Gma forgets how to change the channel on her tv!!!!
Between that and the "O crap, I've fallen in love with my best friend" I'm kinda emotionally spinning right now

"When you curse someone, you dig your own grave"

Cosplays for Anime Mid-Atlantic 2014:
Princess Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
Ymir (Attack on Titan)
Fem!Prussia (Nyotalia/Hetalia)

Cosplays for Otakon 2014
Tony the Talking Clock (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
Fem!Rin Matsuoka (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)
Fu, Seven-Tailed Jinchuuriki (Naruto: Shippuden)
BlackroseHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #3130
Lithium Flower
Handphones

So I tried doing the ombre nail thing only I was impatient and didn't let my nails dry between coats so it became tacky and pulled right off. TRYING AGAIN
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 06:53 AM   #3131
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

My mum just suffered from cramp (she keeps getting it in her shoulder, the doctor thinks it might be because of the way her first hip operation affected her gait) and tripped over Mac the Cat and into the coffee table (fortunately it's a wooden one, not a glass one). She's OK, but it gave her a fright (and she also said "Sorry for making you worry", which just makes me feel bad about not being downstairs when she tripped).

Stupid cat.

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 10:32 AM   #3132
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

My sister called it's been a LONG time since I talked to anyone from my family. Now I am reminded why I dont talk to my family.

My mom is still the fat lazy hypocrite religious woman everyone hates. Sister is still fat and lazy, and only 5'foot barely 3" she now weighs over 300 pounds. To fat to walk a block over to my dads house, which apperently he's been living without electricity. His generator is failing at at most he gets 2 hours of solar panel power. He's a laid off 63 year old steel mill worker that is "to young to retire" and doesn't apply for disability like my mom and sister. Though his stomach has been ripped open by ulcers and he's nearly died many times. Anyway sister found a realitor that wants to buy my dads other house. However, despite my dads whoahs, he will not go for this so easily. The realitor has agreed to let my dad get out what he wants, and pay him some money. He also agreed to pay the legal costs to get my brother out. Who's fault it is that the house probably will go into foreclosure soon. My brother hasn't paid dad rent in YEARS and he's took over th house with his GF and his GFs daughter.
Back to my sister. She's one of those loose woman that has 4 kids by 4 differnt daddies. Her oldest daughter father was never in the picture because he felt he wasn't the daddy, and if she said he was lawsuit. Well now that his daughter is a teenager, daddy is back. Daddy now faces he has a teenage daughter. Jade, the child in situation, has been growing up with her racist big mouthed hateful-in-the-name-of-god grandmother and spent a few years with her child molester step-grandfather. So she has some major mental issues. Well, her daddy now brave enough to face the praternity test has been spoiling Jade. If my sister tries to say anything he threatons a lawsuit. Oh, yeah, this guy has money, he can afford to drag my sister to courts. So now Jade is moving in with him, and since she met her dad she's been dressing like one of those trashy hos and wearing gaudy blue eye shadow with glitter. Since my mom raised Jade I doubt my sister would have to much standing in court. My sister wants to get Jade on brithcontrol before she moves in with daddy, me I told my sister to be ready to be a grandma soon.

AND that is why I rarely talk to my family, and I am royally confused how I turned out so "normal".

Hope your mom does better Bisected, just let her know not to be bothered by thoughts of worrying you. Sounds like you take good care of her like any good child should.
Unread 07-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #3133
BlackroseHunter
TheOne&amp;Only

@ Bisected- I'm glad your mom is okay.

"When you curse someone, you dig your own grave"

Cosplays for Anime Mid-Atlantic 2014:
Ymir (Attack on Titan)
Fem!Prussia (Nyotalia/Hetalia)

Cosplays for Otakon 2014
Tony the Talking Clock (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
Fem!Rin Matsuoka (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)
Fu, Seven-Tailed Jinchuuriki (Naruto: Shippuden)
BlackroseHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2012, 10:44 PM   #3134
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Friend started Dr Who without me... sads
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #3135
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazItUp View Post
Friend started Dr Who without me... sads
The bastard.