Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 79 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #3286
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volnixshin View Post
Ick-snay this. I totally saw this in a different way.
Beep Boop.

https://www.facebook.com/ChergnomebylProps
Chergnomebyl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #3287
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Well, time to go back to the planet from whist I came.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 01:28 PM   #3288
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

The word you're looking for is "whence". Whist is a card game. >_>"

Also RE: homophobia and polical tribalism;

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #3289
PrincessKaori87
Caffeine addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post

I feel your pain. *pats you on the back*

Me on Twitter
Me on deviantART
Me on Facebook
PrincessKaori87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #3290
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
The word you're looking for is "whence". Whist is a card game. >_>"

Nope. I am a card game.

I had to delete a whole paragraph joking about the poor spell check and auto-complete on Brando's tablet when I kept getting a 500 error page whenever I tried to submit my post.

That's what I am ranting about now. Just having to randomly delete entire paragraphs.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 07-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #3291
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

I've had the same problem. I suspect there's some combination of characters that the forum doesn't like (deleting bits of it until it works sometimes solves it)...

Unread 07-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #3292
Lithium Flower
Handphones

It's the weirdest thing because none of the subjects have ever been even remotely similar when this happens.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 07-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #3293
Inside-Nom

;>.> [Just going to long rant trail off because I've been wanting to do this for a long time...]
-Ahem-
Just been getting angrier and angrier at this one person I know I can't blow up on because she's been a good friend. I know that most things you can automatically overlook when it's your friend, but I'm just seriously just starting to get pissed off now. I figure ranting about it might be okay here so I don't go off my wits end. For sake of an organized story the main person in this story will be known as (A) and all others shall be named alphabetically. So a long while back we decided to start up a Cosplay group. It consisted of four people at the time and initially it was friend (B)'s idea to start off this group so I decided to help out and get (A) and (C) along with it. As time moved on our group became a bigger, so we decided to organize it a little more and create regular meetings and events. We decided to assign people regular duties and titles. All was well at first, so friend (A) suggested that we preform a "Dance" together in cosplay and put it up as a video. I backed out of it because I'm a bit camera shy and can't dance, but I still supported the idea in full. While (A) took the part of the group that wanted to be apart of the idea to practice, I took the part that weren't into the idea or didn't have a cosplay to organize future ideas/help out making their cosplays. Okay this is were it begins to irritate me. So the day came when the group was going to show off their dance at the event and I notice one of the members doesn't have her cosplay on. I start to ask her if something went wrong and if there was a malfunction so that I could possibly help her fix it. This is when (A) comes up and says, "She'll be wearing your Cosplay for the dance." EXCUSE ME!? Out of the blue like this you state, not ask that she will be wearing MY cosplay!? Who decided this!? It was like she was demanding it. Well knowing that I wasn't going to be apart of the dance I hadn't brought it anyway, and the member who was supposed to wear MY cosplay looked at me disappointed/angry the rest of the show. I wasn't told anything though! So then it goes back into the rhythm of regular meetings for the group. At these meetings we introduced new ideas to the group of what we could do to advance. Then friend (A) says she'd rather do more dances. It would have been okay to incorporate them into the group, but she didn't even listen to our ideas before going off and deciding that. So as me and a couple of other friends try to advance with our other ideas, she just begins to go with her idea and begins practicing her next dance in the middle of our meeting! (A) also drags other people with her to begin dancing (C) and (D), they are also good friends of hers so they don't want to argue or anything. After a few more meetings like this the group just can't seem to get anything accomplished. Then (D) comes up to me one day and asks if were ever going to do anything in the group, and I told her that the meetings have just been too disastrous to get anything accomplished. Then she says, "Well (A) being the founder of the group says that...." WAIT WHAT!? I stop her there to ask, "Who said (A) was the founder of the group?" and she responds that (A) did. Well first of all it was (B)'s idea in the first place to get it started not (A) and second I'm the one who has been trying to keep everything together and actually get EVERYONE involved in something not just two or three people! At this point I clarify that to her and (A) buts in and says that "Technically" she was the founder, I begin to ask her to clarify that statement for me and she can't seem to do it. So I just got sick of it sort of and detached myself from the group. Now I've learned that the group no longer attends regular meeting, they are always kept in the dark unless (A) decides there will be a meeting at the last minute, it's always only the same people she asks to attend and forgets about the other members, and (C) and (D) have refused to do anymore dances with her.......
-End of Story- Anyway...I just feel like she was suffocating us with the power she thought she had. Other than this outside of the Group she is a great friend and that's why I don't want to go off on her, it's just she always wants us to be there for her achievements, but never for ours..... I feel a bit better now and can seem to continue to hold it in. ^-^
Death the Kid (Soul Eater) - 99.8% - [Fix Prop]
Midna (Legend of Zelda) - 90% - [Fix Headpeice]
England (Hetalia) - 100%
Lolita Outfit (Random) - 100%
Inside-Nom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #3294
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Sometimes I wish I was more smarter..I wouldn't be in this mess of stress if I had been but that's what you give for being dumb

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #3295
Lithium Flower
Handphones

What exactly is it you wish you where more educated on?
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 07-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #3296
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrancar12 View Post
Sometimes I wish I was more smarter..I wouldn't be in this mess of stress if I had been but that's what you give for being dumb
If there's one thing I've seen in life, it's that being smarter means you make bigger mistakes, not that you avoid them altogether.

Unread 07-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #3297
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Educated on things to help me move forward..I keep going backwards.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Unread 07-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #3298
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
This is what happens when you frequent hate-filled fanpages of political/religious nature on FB!
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #3299
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrancar12 View Post
Educated on things to help me move forward..I keep going backwards.
What do you mean exactly? Do you mean things like math or history? How to look for apartments? How to pursue the career you want? 'Street smarts'?
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 07-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #3300
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Cosplay smarts I am in need of this badly

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)